Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Jan 09 2023, 05:40 AM

Hi, when collecting my rewards in the daily farm pass I noticed there is a big difference in displaying the stored quantities of all kinds of ingredients. F.i. I have more than 1.000.000 bait (both kinds) in storage and in the list of ingredients in my farm pass manager there were hardly 15.000 displayed. Is this a known issue? It doesn't help to clear memcache.
Old Jan 09 2023, 05:59 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Palmarina View Post
Hi, when collecting my rewards in the daily farm pass I noticed there is a big difference in displaying the stored quantities of all kinds of ingredients. F.i. I have more than 1.000.000 bait (both kinds) in storage and in the list of ingredients in my farm pass manager there were hardly 15.000 displayed. Is this a known issue? It doesn't help to clear memcache.
Hi Palmarina,

Farm Pass can't see what bait you have in your waters, which is what you can use for fishing.

The figures Farm Pass sees for bait when you claim a reward, are what you have in harvests & products storage. Any bait you send to a friend when you click on their bonus post, your share goes to harvests & products storage instead of your waters. That bait can only be used to stock the Fishing Tackle shop if you own one or just sell at market.

So if you are wanting to see what bait you have for fishing, you still have to check your waters to see how much you actually have of each type.

When you claim a bait reward via Farm Pass that bait you earn, does go to your waters so you can use it for fishing.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Jan 09 2023, 06:49 AM

Hi Tiger, thank you for the explanation!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger View Post
Hi Palmarina,

Farm Pass can't see what bait you have in your waters, which is what you can use for fishing.

The figures Farm Pass sees for bait when you claim a reward, are what you have in harvests & products storage. Any bait you send to a friend when you click on their bonus post, your share goes to harvests & products storage instead of your waters. That bait can only be used to stock the Fishing Tackle shop if you own one or just sell at market.

So if you are wanting to see what bait you have for fishing, you still have to check your waters to see how much you actually have of each type.

When you claim a bait reward via Farm Pass that bait you earn, does go to your waters so you can use it for fishing.
Old Jan 09 2023, 07:41 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Palmarina View Post
Hi Tiger, thank you for the explanation!
You're welcome Palmarina,
Glad we were able to help.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Jan 09 2023, 10:24 AM

farm pass goal for 60 points unload 2 purple ships yesterday i unloaded 1 and it counted as 1/2 today i have checked and it has reset back to 0/2 any reason why this has happened?
Old Jan 09 2023, 10:30 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexm2012 View Post
farm pass goal for 60 points unload 2 purple ships yesterday i unloaded 1 and it counted as 1/2 today i have checked and it has reset back to 0/2 any reason why this has happened?
Hi Alexm,
I have checked your data and your purple ship was last unloaded on Jan 3rd and not yesterday and has not been prepared or dispatched since that date.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 09 2023, 04:52 PM

Default Did not receive farm pass prizes

HI, I was suppose to receive to gifts from completing farm pass goals. I chose both baits for both gifts. I spent the wheel both times. But neither gift was given to me. Can you help me retrieve my gifts please? Thank you.

https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...4588&farm_ix=0
Old Jan 09 2023, 05:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SDYER4LIFE View Post
HI, I was suppose to receive to gifts from completing farm pass goals. I chose both baits for both gifts. I spent the wheel both times. But neither gift was given to me. Can you help me retrieve my gifts please? Thank you.

https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...4588&farm_ix=0
Hi SDYER4LIFE

When you clicked in the wheel, did it show you how much bait you had got?

After that, no baits were showing up in your gift box?

Your data shows that you have both types of bait stored, but we think they are from bonuses.

Sadly there is no way for us to check on this, but if you wish you can contact Support team.

To contact them click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you cant find the automatic response, then read the following information:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366
Old Jan 10 2023, 11:49 AM

one of my FP quests says to
harvest 88,014 crop fields
it states that i've accomplished 60 of the 88,014.
since i harvest/plant my 2 quest farms (34x34, 30x30)with the combine, i guess it only would count if i harvest with the harvester first and then plant meaning i can't use the combine. am i correct?

thanks for your help as always *insert heart emoji*
Old Jan 10 2023, 11:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by vonalm View Post
one of my FP quests says to
harvest 88,014 crop fields
it states that i've accomplished 60 of the 88,014.
since i harvest/plant my 2 quest farms (34x34, 30x30)with the combine, i guess it only would count if i harvest with the harvester first and then plant meaning i can't use the combine. am i correct?

thanks for your help as always *insert heart emoji*
Hi vonalm

Please open your Farm Pass and then hover your mouse on that goal.

You will see that you will get 60 points after completing it.
By the time I checked, you have already harvested 15,664 crop fields of 88,014

And you can use your combine harvest/plow to do the goal.

Tags
farm pass, ingredient packs