Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Jan 01 2023, 10:00 AM

Helped a friend who had a yellow sticker up for a co-op quest ingredient but didn't get credit toward Farm Pass goal to help 3 today -- even after I ran memcache cleaner & reloaded. - Zany Clover
Old Jan 01 2023, 10:06 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zany Clover View Post
Helped a friend who had a yellow sticker up for a co-op quest ingredient but didn't get credit toward Farm Pass goal to help 3 today -- even after I ran memcache cleaner & reloaded. - Zany Clover
Hi Zany Clover,
I am sorry this happened but there isn't anything we can do to correct this. Did you do this through the quest manager or through the neighbor bar directly to their farm?
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 04 2023, 12:56 AM

My daily goal in my farm pass is to send 12 regular gifts to friends. I haven't been able to send a gift to anyone for over a year now. And with the problem in the game now I can't even work around it by returning a gift back to those who send to me now!! Why do we not get to play the game like everyone else when we pay the same money for the farm pass as well as other features we can't use?
Please help us fix this issue!
Cindi Rachilla
Old Jan 04 2023, 07:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BostonSidekick View Post
My daily goal in my farm pass is to send 12 regular gifts to friends. I haven't been able to send a gift to anyone for over a year now. And with the problem in the game now I can't even work around it by returning a gift back to those who send to me now!! Why do we not get to play the game like everyone else when we pay the same money for the farm pass as well as other features we can't use?
Please help us fix this issue!
Cindi Rachilla
Hi BostonSidekick

I moved your post to the thread about Farm Pass.

I'm not sure if you have tried the following suggestions so here we go:

Please be sure your browser is up to date and also check if you have any pending update for Windows or Mac in case you use it.
After an update it is always better to restart your computer.

Also please check that your browser is still allowing 3rd party cookies. You have instruction on how to do that in the following link:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=625118

Other than that I can only tell you that Facebook has limited the amount of friends you can see in your lists. If you have lot of them, then it is probably that the lists will not load for you.
Try to check if all your friends are still playing the game. You can go to your My Neighbors tab, then uncheck the option for Show only Active Players and see how long they have not been playing.

You could remove the ones who have not played for a long time as neighbors and also as Facebook friends.
Old Jan 05 2023, 04:49 PM

Smile Chet

Notice in season guests, my group placed 5th. for neighborhood quest and yet I didn't get credit for it.
also need 203 ships from friends farms and it quit giving me points, need 32 more and did a friends farm this morning but didn't give me any points!
Enjoy daily and seasonal requests but if they are not going to work right surely makes me very discouraged.
About my screen flickering, listen to new all day long so it is in the back ground.
Always did this but suddenly it started flickering as my wife's lap top does but not as bad as mine.
I use a desktop and appreciate your quick replay.
God bless and have a great day.
Old Jan 05 2023, 05:10 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chet Evors View Post
Notice in season guests, my group placed 5th. for neighborhood quest and yet I didn't get credit for it.
also need 203 ships from friends farms and it quit giving me points, need 32 more and did a friends farm this morning but didn't give me any points!
Enjoy daily and seasonal requests but if they are not going to work right surely makes me very discouraged.
About my screen flickering, listen to new all day long so it is in the back ground.
Always did this but suddenly it started flickering as my wife's lap top does but not as bad as mine.
I use a desktop and appreciate your quick replay.
God bless and have a great day.
Hi Chet,
I moved your post to the thread about the farm pass as that is what you are asking about.

According to your account data you have not collected for the NCC yet so it would not record it for the farm pass until you collect your reward.

The goal you have is tyo help in their Cargo Port facility, not load ships.

Not sure what you did on a friends farm. It may be that they don't have or have not loaded the hospitality supplies factory.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.

Last edited by Taz D; Jan 05 2023 at 05:22 PM.
Old Jan 06 2023, 01:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vivienne57 View Post
For a farm pass task I have to receive 2 ingredient pack gifts. What are these please?
Hi Vivienne,

To receive an ingredient pack, open ANY regular facility and click on the green + icon to request ingredients. When your neighbor click on the ingredient request, you'll receive an ingredient pack.

How to manually link your Farm to the forum

Contact Support

Old Jan 08 2023, 10:33 AM

Can you make it so we can have a look at anyones farm pass to help them better because some always ask how to do this and that and some don't explain properly either. And it's very hard to 'check' and see what they need without a picture either (some don't know how to do that either)
Laptop: Lenovo IdeaPad 3 14ITL05, 11th Gen, i7

https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...1959&farm_ix=0

https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...c_location=ufi

FB profile (accepting no FR for the time being) - https://www.facebook.com/alexandrajeffery88
Old Jan 08 2023, 10:39 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexandra_J View Post
Can you make it so we can have a look at anyones farm pass to help them better because some always ask how to do this and that and some don't explain properly either. And it's very hard to 'check' and see what they need without a picture either (some don't know how to do that either)
Hi Alexandra J,
That is what we have the forums for to help those who have questions. The moderators here have the ability to view farm pass goals to be able to help them.

They are not going to give everyone the ability to view an individual's farm pass goals. There is a whole chapter in the game guide where they can see examples and explanations of every type of farm pass goal.

Tags
farm pass, ingredient packs