Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Jul 26 2023, 07:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger View Post
Hi JNeslon,

What is it not displaying? What have you already tried to correct this yourself?
yes,, multiple players are having this same issue this is third day
it is not displaying the fields correctly
for example this morning i went to fish, ran out of fuel so popped back to my farm to refuel went back to the person i SN for to fish, used tower to find where i left off and the blue showed up on the ones that i know i already fished,, i cleared memcache, went back again and i go a checkerboard type display again not correct,,,

i had actually popped in to see if there was an update on ths and was very surprised to see no one else reported it ...
Old Jul 26 2023, 07:33 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JNelson View Post
yes,, multiple players are having this same issue this is third day
it is not displaying the fields correctly
for example this morning i went to fish, ran out of fuel so popped back to my farm to refuel went back to the person i SN for to fish, used tower to find where i left off and the blue showed up on the ones that i know i already fished,, i cleared memcache, went back again and i go a checkerboard type display again not correct,,,

i had actually popped in to see if there was an update on ths and was very surprised to see no one else reported it ...
Hi JNeslon,

When you ran out of fuel and returned, if you were quick the information will not update that fast. When work is completed on a specific farm, check after 5 minutes have passed and then see if it updates the information for that farm.

I have just tested the 5 minute refresh rate and it's behaving fine for me.

If you are remaining active and it's not updating a worked farm after 5 minutes have passed, then you can try the other routine things like clearing, updates, taking the tool out of storage, reloading and putting it back into storage, logging out of the website and back in. If those don't help either please send the issue to the support team.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Jul 27 2023, 09:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger View Post
Hi JNeslon,

When you ran out of fuel and returned, if you were quick the information will not update that fast. When work is completed on a specific farm, check after 5 minutes have passed and then see if it updates the information for that farm.

I have just tested the 5 minute refresh rate and it's behaving fine for me.

If you are remaining active and it's not updating a worked farm after 5 minutes have passed, then you can try the other routine things like clearing, updates, taking the tool out of storage, reloading and putting it back into storage, logging out of the website and back in. If those don't help either please send the issue to the support team.

time wan't the problem but thanks for trying if it not clear up i send in a support, know your all terribly busy
Old Jul 30 2023, 01:49 PM

Default My fuel disappear

LAST NIGHT WHEN I WENT TO REFUEL MY FUEL. THERE WAS NOTHING THERE.WHEN I HAD MORE THAN 4,000,000. CAN SOMEONE HELP WITH THAT. THIS HAPPEN AGAIN.
Old Jul 30 2023, 02:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mills0546 View Post
LAST NIGHT WHEN I WENT TO REFUEL MY FUEL. THERE WAS NOTHING THERE.WHEN I HAD MORE THAN 4,000,000. CAN SOMEONE HELP WITH THAT. THIS HAPPEN AGAIN.
Hi mills

I moved your post to the thread about Fuel.

I had a look at your data and it shows that you have been refuelling every day.

You refuelled:

July 28th at 00:00:20 eastern time
July 29th at 00:00:49 eastern time
July 30th at 11:01:36 eastern time

Fuel was added but they were small amounts.

One thing I noticed while checking your data is that you own the Gas Station located in your farm 2.

That is a service facility which is loaded with fuel tanks. Those fuel tanks are sold when your friends work that service.

Do not fill the Gas station with fuel tanks, just uncheck them from the service, that way you will have more of them when you refuel.
Old Aug 03 2023, 09:58 AM

Unhappy Tools

I think it would be helpful if we could select our own tools when someone hire us.
Old Aug 03 2023, 10:02 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by 100000040204243 View Post
I think it would be helpful if we could select our own tools when someone hire us.
Hi 100000040204243,
I moved your post to the thread about tools.
If you wish to make a suggestion please post it in the Suggestions section where we organize those by subject for the developers to see. You can not start a new thread there but you can reply to one that fits your suggestion.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Aug 03 2023, 10:35 AM
Account Not Linked

I lost all the fuel I brought with me,,,yrs of collecting....Could u please help me
Old Aug 03 2023, 11:01 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by JosieG View Post
I lost all the fuel I brought with me,,,yrs of collecting....Could u please help me
Hi JosieG,
What do you mean that you brought with you?
Please try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close that as it is done.
If your farm is open close it. Then reopen and try again.

For clearing from Slashkey:
https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/play/?do=clear_memcached

It looks like you refueled this morning, but I still see you have fuel tanks in your storage, so it may not have completed.
I am sorry but we have no way to restore any fuel.

If you wish you can contact Support concerning this. To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.
To contact through the website:
http://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you are having a problem getting responses from Support please read the information in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Aug 03 2023, 02:17 PM
Account Not Linked

I had over a billion in fuel and since Slash key started I now have no fuel. Where could it have gone. Please help.

Tags
eye icon, fuel, fuel shortage, fueling, mobile lookout tower, storage capacity