Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Aug 04 2023, 01:58 PM

While playing Neighborhood Chain Quest, I purchased the Science Supplies Factory yesterday, but it is not acknowledging it. It is showing up in my Facility Manager. I worked it yesterday and today.
Old Aug 04 2023, 02:07 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by pamme View Post
While playing Neighborhood Chain Quest, I purchased the Science Supplies Factory yesterday, but it is not acknowledging it. It is showing up in my Facility Manager. I worked it yesterday and today.
Hi Pamme,
I moved your post to the thread about the NCC as this is not about the farm pass.
The Science Supplies you bought will not show in your NCC because you already have 2 FC facilities and 2 coin facilities in it. You can not have more coin facilities than you have FC facilities. For it to add you would have to buy another FC facility to add.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Sep 30 2023, 11:17 AM

User ID 1462765312 Build No: 554.
I own one Egyptian Rest on F40; 2 Boba Tea Supply on F2 & F5; 1 Interior Design Dec on F4 and 2 Realitor Supply Fac. on F40 & F43. Yet in this week's contest it is only showing I own one of each. Why is that? If I own 3 Cash and 3 Coin why are they not showing?
Old Sep 30 2023, 11:57 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irish355 View Post
User ID 1462765312 Build No: 554.
I own one Egyptian Rest on F40; 2 Boba Tea Supply on F2 & F5; 1 Interior Design Dec on F4 and 2 Realitor Supply Fac. on F40 & F43. Yet in this week's contest it is only showing I own one of each. Why is that? If I own 3 Cash and 3 Coin why are they not showing?
Hi Irish,
I just checked your contest data and I see 2 Egyptian restaurants, 1 Boba Tea Supplies, 1 interior design decor factory, and 2 Realtor supply factory in your contest entry. So it is correct in the count of facilities.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Sep 30 2023, 03:54 PM

That is because I added two today. However I had 2 Boba Tea supplies and 2 Realitor Supplies Factory to begin with when the contest began. I added one Egyptian rest. today.
Old Sep 30 2023, 04:05 PM

Quote:
That is because I added two today. However I had 2 Boba Tea supplies and 2 Realitor Supplies Factory to begin with when the contest began. I added one Egyptian rest. today.
Hi Irish

Taz is not available at this moment.

As you added a restaurant, then you now have:

2 Egyptian Restaurants (Farm Cash)
1 Boba Tea Supplies Store (Farm Cash)

1 Interior Design Decor Factory (Coins)
2 Realtor Supplies Factory (Coins)

Please notice that the Boba Tea Supplies Store (service facility) is the one for the NCC.
You own 2 Boba Tea Supplies Factory.
Old Sep 30 2023, 07:07 PM

Thank you for the clarification. Appreciate your explanation. My mistake.
Old Sep 30 2023, 07:09 PM

Quote:
Thank you for the clarification. Appreciate your explanation. My mistake.
You are very welcome Irish
Old Oct 01 2023, 12:24 PM

Default Picking competing neighbors???

[IMG]file:///Users/ankanode/Desktop/Screenshot%202023-10-01%20at%2010.20.55%20AM.png[/IMG]
Please explain HOW this is competing neighbors? Three times in a row we have had these same TWO neighborhoods to compete against. I am done with NCC. You need a better system.
Old Oct 01 2023, 01:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MammaKanode View Post
[IMG]file:///Users/ankanode/Desktop/Screenshot%202023-10-01%20at%2010.20.55%20AM.png[/IMG]
Please explain HOW this is competing neighbors? Three times in a row we have had these same TWO neighborhoods to compete against. I am done with NCC. You need a better system.
Hi MammaKanode

There is no way for us to see your picture.

Anyway, you need to check the other neighborhoods as soon as they are selected when they should show similar strengh.

Please remember that neighbors can start the NCC till Sunday at 23:59 PM so some of them will have more people added after they are seleted.
Also, you and the others can add more facilities so numbers can change quickly.

Tags
add faciities in contest, disable ncc, enable ncc, facilities in contest, missing in ncc, ncc, ncc rewards, neighborhood chain, neighborhood contest