Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Mar 03 2023, 07:16 PM

Default Lost combine-plowcomgin-plant

I want to upgrade my "plower" - which means my combine. That I use every day to harvest my crops. I clicked on the combine and they said to purchase this "combine-harvest-plant"/

Now I have lost it. I cannot find it anywhere. Is this a new tool? And how do upgrade to get a new and better combine. And where is this tool locared on the game?
thank you very much

Last edited by Taz D; Mar 03 2023 at 07:18 PM. Reason: Removed unnecessary link
Old Mar 03 2023, 07:30 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by jnorton View Post
I want to upgrade my "plower" - which means my combine. That I use every day to harvest my crops. I clicked on the combine and they said to purchase this "combine-harvest-plant"/

Now I have lost it. I cannot find it anywhere. Is this a new tool? And how do upgrade to get a new and better combine. And where is this tool locared on the game?
thank you very much
Hi JNorton,
I moved your post to the thread about missing items.

This is not a new tool. As you have all the plows, harvesters and seeders as well as the combine Harvest-Plows up to 8x8, then you can buy the Combine Harvest-Plant up to 8x8. Please note you do have to buy them in order. You have bought the 5x5 Harvest -Plant, so now you need to buy the 6x6 and 8x8 to catch up to your larger tools.
Your Combine Harvest-Plant is on one of your farms. Go to your preferences (wrench in top right corner) and uncheck all the boxes except for tools. Then go to each of your farms until you find it. When you find it put it in your starage so you can use it from any farm through the tool box. Tools you buy with farm cash do not take any room in your storage.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Mar 06 2023, 03:26 PM

I have bought several facilities and when i go to use them on the quests it says i need to buy such and such.. i have already bought them what do i do.
Old Mar 06 2023, 03:29 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by zookeeperkaren View Post
I have bought several facilities and when i go to use them on the quests it says i need to buy such and such.. i have already bought them what do i do.
Hi zookeeperkaren,
You are going to have to be more specific about this. What quests are these for and what facilities have you bought?
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Mar 20 2023, 10:24 AM

Default Train item missing

I moved two fully completed trains from my farm 42 into my storage went to my farm 44 took both the engines and then carriages out of storage cos I needed to rotate them before joining them.

My one of the long sliding door car in the process of doing so it said it couldn't be sat on the farm I looked it remained in my storage when I refreshed the farm it wasn't in my storage nor on my farm. So I deleted browser history and ran the Mem Cache and it's still nowhere to be seen. Can you please help me with this. Thank you
Old Mar 20 2023, 10:30 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linda Nz View Post
I moved two fully completed trains from my farm 42 into my storage went to my farm 44 took both the engines and then carriages out of storage cos I needed to rotate them before joining them.

My one of the long sliding door car in the process of doing so it said it couldn't be sat on the farm I looked it remained in my storage when I refreshed the farm it wasn't in my storage nor on my farm. So I deleted browser history and ran the Mem Cache and it's still nowhere to be seen. Can you please help me with this. Thank you
Hi Linda Nz,
I moved your post to the thread about missing items. I have checked your account data and yes it is missing. You will need to contact Support concerning this as we can not do refunds through the forums.
To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you are having a problem getting responses from Support please read the information in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366
Old Mar 26 2023, 06:10 PM

missing my turbo factory for fuel it was on field 44 now it's gone
Old Mar 26 2023, 06:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rwilli1 View Post
missing my turbo factory for fuel it was on field 44 now it's gone
Hi rwilli1

You need to contact Support team. To contact them click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Please include all details about your problem so you can get help faster. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you dont find the automatic response, then please read the following information:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366
Old Apr 07 2023, 10:47 AM

Default Facility missing

Hi
On Apr. 2, 2023 I bought the Turbo Electric Semi Truck. Today I see it is missing. It's not longer on the farm I placed it, it's not in the storage and no longer in the Facility manager.
Also two buildings are missing: one farm house and the Beach Bar for 10.000.000 coins. They both were definitely on the farms when I first opened FT today.
Most important for me is to get back the Turbo Electric Semi Truck - it is lost $$$.
Please help! Thanks in advance.
Regards
Attached Images
File Type: jpg buying_turbo_electric_semi-truck.jpg (25.2 KB, 2 views)
Old Apr 07 2023, 11:03 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mogwai View Post
Hi
On Apr. 2, 2023 I bought the Turbo Electric Semi Truck. Today I see it is missing. It's not longer on the farm I placed it, it's not in the storage and no longer in the Facility manager.
Also two buildings are missing: one farm house and the Beach Bar for 10.000.000 coins. They both were definitely on the farms when I first opened FT today.
Most important for me is to get back the Turbo Electric Semi Truck - it is lost $$$.
Please help! Thanks in advance.
Regards
Hi Mogwai,
I moved your post to the thread about missing items. Please provide the ID number for the farms you are missing this item from. You can find that number at the bottom of your farms page.

Tags
bugs and glitches, facilities, help & support, mango tree, missing, missing animals, missing building, missing buildings, missing crops, missing decorations, missing facility, missing factories, missing farm cash, missing farmcash, missing flowers, missing from farm, missing harvests, missing tool, missing tools, missing trees, tools missing