Old Jun 13 2021, 11:43 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by JNelson View Post
https://www.facebook.com/photo?fbid=...00994349923935

I keep getting this message every time I refill my facilities

p.s. i cleared memcache
Hi JNelson,
Please check if there is any update for Windows or Mac, you can type update in the search box and you usually get "search for updates", you have to follow the instructions. Remember to close and restart after updating.

Also make sure your browser is updated as sometimes they do not automatically update.

Try clearing your browser cache, close the browser, then reopen your farms and check again. The game will be slower loading the first time as it will need to download all the graphics again.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jun 15 2021, 11:17 AM

Dear Slashkey....My Marine Research Center on my farm 20 is still not functional....PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE RESTORE IT! I AM LOSING products and xp! This has not been functional since January. Do not pass me by any longer. USER ID number ( 1222794450)
Old Jun 15 2021, 11:26 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbbjwilson View Post
Dear Slashkey....My Marine Research Center on my farm 20 is still not functional....PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE RESTORE IT! I AM LOSING products and xp! This has not been functional since January. Do not pass me by any longer. USER ID number ( 1222794450)
Hi Bbbjwilson,
I moved your post to the Help & Support subject thread about facilities.
The Marine Research Center is not a facility. It is a decoration and does not have any work.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jun 21 2021, 09:55 AM

Default facilities not working

On all of my farms some of the facilities are not producing product or using them up. When I fill them, they are at 100% but when worked nothing shows up in as having been made. When I store product, those items do not increase. Same with some of the service facilities. Most facilities are fine but there are maybe 20 facilities total that are not producing. User id 789225521
Old Jun 21 2021, 10:01 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by pbellah View Post
On all of my farms some of the facilities are not producing product or using them up. When I fill them, they are at 100% but when worked nothing shows up in as having been made. When I store product, those items do not increase. Same with some of the service facilities. Most facilities are fine but there are maybe 20 facilities total that are not producing. User id 789225521
Hi Pbellah,
I moved your post to the subject thread about facilities.
What facilities are not showing any finished production after having been worked by your neighbors?
Old Jun 21 2021, 09:14 PM

I dont know if this is the right place to report or ask for help with my farms. I am having issues with all my farms concerning factories and service facilities. Practically all my produced products disappear and my cash outs disappear. I have noticed that most of my factories go to 50% and then stop producing. Can you please check these bugs - thank you. User id is 779359462
Regards
Jane Faros
Old Jun 21 2021, 09:31 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by janefaros View Post
I dont know if this is the right place to report or ask for help with my farms. I am having issues with all my farms concerning factories and service facilities. Practically all my produced products disappear and my cash outs disappear. I have noticed that most of my factories go to 50% and then stop producing. Can you please check these bugs - thank you. User id is 779359462
Regards
Jane Faros
Hi Jane Faros,
I moved your post to the subject thread about facilities. For the products from your regular facilities I see lots of the products in your storage. When you click the Store All then those products are going into your storage. If they were not you would not be able to load your service facilities.
Also you have cashed out your services 3 times today and gotten the coins for those products each time. I am not sure what you mean by the cashouts disappearing. When you click the Cashout All then yes those products disappear and you get the coins for them.

For the stopping producing cheack some products and not the length of time required for a batch to finish, then check again in the required time and see if a batch has completed. If it has then it is working correctly.

Last edited by Taz D; Jun 28 2021 at 11:30 AM.
Old Jun 26 2021, 11:21 AM

Default remember?

I remember in the old Adobe Flash player days there was a way of seeing at a glance where you have facilities and the percentage of how much space is filled. I have looked and cannot find. Is this just not enabled yet or am I not looking in the right place?

Denise

https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/p..._id=1450953003

clear memcache https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached

I have as many neighbors and buddies as I am allowed

USER ID number is: 1450953003
Old Jun 26 2021, 11:26 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeniseDJ View Post
I remember in the old Adobe Flash player days there was a way of seeing at a glance where you have facilities and the percentage of how much space is filled. I have looked and cannot find. Is this just not enabled yet or am I not looking in the right place?
Hi DeniseDJ,
I moved your post to the Help & Support subject thread about facilities and the facility manager.
The facility manager shows you the percentage used in each facility. That is the only place you will see that information and it was that way in Flash as well.
The facility manager is in your toolbox in the far left column 3rd item from the bottom.

If you are talking about the facility information that was in the Show Names for each farm and the percentage of facilities that can be placed on a farm, that has not been added back yet.

Last edited by Taz D; Jun 26 2021 at 12:03 PM.
Old Jun 26 2021, 01:05 PM

Facebook is attempting to block Farm Town for people using the Ctrl key and clicking a few factory and referral posts in the list created by the My Requests tab link.. It is insisting that this is in violation of community standards by clicking too fast.

(Sorry if someone already posted this complaint. Facebook security bot blocked my account for over a week because I was using a new computer - called it hacking my own account!)

602895328 is my user number

Friends don't let friends boot from hard drives! A real friend would recommend an SSD. Or better yet NVME.

Last edited by Qivis; Jun 26 2021 at 01:07 PM. Reason: forgot to include my number

Tags
belt, can't post from facility, cash out, display issues, duplicate facility, facilities, facility manager, facility wall requests, find facility on farm, fuel problems, fuel usage, funeral facilities, ingredient planner, levels, load all, non-workable facs, production facility, religious facilities, service facilities, service facility, store all, what's in stock, what's pending