Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Jul 23 2023, 04:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by spotter77 View Post
I can see that these facilities are working properly in the aspect that they are counting down the time that it takes to produce the products. My issue, is that I'm NOT seeing the products "Done" results in order for me to store them. I have attached a word document that shows my explanation and screenshots of my issue, in a reply to the email sent to me. Unfortunately, I couldn't attach it here because the file was "too large." I'm basically wasting time on facilities that won't allow me to store products it "says" it's producing, but doesn't show in the "Done" stage of the process. Again, I have brought this up in the past, and I got the same reply I did now. The issue still hasn't been fixed. I should have twice as much (if not more) fuel than I do now. This is very disappointing. Especially when I've spent my hard earned money on this game to get the upgraded tools, etc. Please see my replied attachment to your email.
Hi spotter

Maybe you did that answering to Support but not here in the forum.

To store products, you need to open the facility and then click in Whats Pending button.
If you hover your mouse on each product then you will see the Store button.

One thing I noticed is that you have 24 farms but only 8 oil pumps to fill 5 Oil Refineries. You can have 1 oil pump per farm to get more crude oil.

If you wish you can contact Support. To contact them click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Please include all details about your problem so you can get help faster. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.

From Facebook version use: http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

From Website version use:
https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you are having a problem getting responses from Support please read the information in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366
Old Jul 23 2023, 04:12 PM

Even if I open the facility, there are 0 (ZERO) products to store. Even after time a passed and there SHOULD be! Am I not making this clear enough?
Old Jul 23 2023, 04:18 PM

Quote:
Even if I open the facility, there are 0 (ZERO) products to store. Even after time a passed and there SHOULD be! Am I not making this clear enough?
Please go to your farm 3, and click in the oil pump to open it . Then click in What's pending button.

You should see 4 done and next 4 ready in 45 minutes. You should see the Store button to store the 4 done.

If you do the same with Oil Refinery, you will see 0 done and next xxxx product ready in 43 minutes.
Old Jul 23 2023, 04:30 PM

Yes, I see that. That just started happening since you've checked my facilities. But, if you look further, I started at 100% production. It is now at 77% and ONLY 4 have been produced? How does that add up? On top of that, my oil refineries are doing the same thing. I should have so much more fuel than I do. I think I only have 2 refineries that actually show the product as being "done," and I'm able to store it. I'm not sure how many more times I can repeat this before I give up completely and stop playing for good. I've been playing this game on and off for over 10 years now. I've put in my own time and money on my farms. I really don't want to give up on it now. All I'm asking for is help to resolve this issue.
Old Jul 23 2023, 04:36 PM

Btw...sorry I missed you on my farm. I was busy replying! Lol
Old Jul 23 2023, 04:40 PM

Quote:
Yes, I see that. That just started happening since you've checked my facilities. But, if you look further, I started at 100% production. It is now at 77% and ONLY 4 have been produced? How does that add up? On top of that, my oil refineries are doing the same thing. I should have so much more fuel than I do. I think I only have 2 refineries that actually show the product as being "done," and I'm able to store it. I'm not sure how many more times I can repeat this before I give up completely and stop playing for good. I've been playing this game on and off for over 10 years now. I've put in my own time and money on my farms. I really don't want to give up on it now. All I'm asking for is help to resolve this issue.
Your Oil refineries are producing, 5 of them.

Open your storage and take note of how many fuel tanks you have.

Then in about 40 minutes store the fuel tanks from your 5 Oil refineries.
You should get 17 fuel tanks from each one for a total of 85 and see if they are stored.

Then you have the option to refill your 5 oil refineries but you will need to wait 6 hours to have another 17 fuel tanks in each refinery. If you post the oil refineries and your friends work them, then you will get more fuel tanks in less time.
Old Jul 27 2023, 08:47 PM

Unfortunately, the same facilities on the same farms STILL are not storing products being produced in the "DONE" section of the facility. 4 days after my last post, and nothing is there to store. I don't know what else to do. I'm losing out on fuel and time trying to figure this out. Can't someone help me!? Isn't that what this forum if for?
Old Jul 27 2023, 09:27 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Unfortunately, the same facilities on the same farms STILL are not storing products being produced in the "DONE" section of the facility. 4 days after my last post, and nothing is there to store. I don't know what else to do. I'm losing out on fuel and time trying to figure this out. Can't someone help me!? Isn't that what this forum if for?
Hi spotter,
I am not sure what is going on for you. First thing I notice that is strange is you have only 8 oil pumps to feed 5 oil refineries and 1 turbo refinery which is not enough to do so, but you do have a good supply of crude oil barrels (185,941) at the moment. All of the regular refineries show 0 for finished but the next batches will be finished in 3 hours.

Your turbo refinery has 51 fuel tanks done. You have 4,353 Fuel tanks in storage. If you go store those from the turbo refinery right now you should have 4,404 show in your storage.

We have a limited way to see what is going on in your facilities and account data. Have you stored in the last 4 days for those or have not tried for that time period at all. Have you used the store all or do you store each facility individually.
The only thing I can think of that would not show those products for you would be if your date/time was off on your computer. Make sure they are correct.
Also please try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close that as it is done.
If your farm is open close it. Then reopen but you will need to wait 3 hours to see if any production shows as that is what we see in your facilities.

For clearing from Slashkey:
https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/play/?do=clear_memcached

If that doesn't work, then the only thing you can do is to contact Support if you haven't yet done that. You will need to work with them after that as there is nothing we can do further in the forums for you on this.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jul 27 2023, 09:45 PM

I actually had more oil pumps, but sold them because I wasn't getting anything out of them. The time would lapse, but nothing would get sent to the "done" option to store them. I am being told that my facilities in question are working properly, but I'm not seeing the finished product to store. I have not stored anything in the last 4 days, until tonight. If you read back through this thread, you will see which farms facilities I'm having issues with. And it's just the select few. I had been using the store all, until I noticed that there was nothing in those facilities to store. My date and time on my computer are correct. I have cleaned out the cache a couple of times. I plan on letting time pass so everything in all my other facilities will complete and I can store, before I try clearing the cache again. If that doesn't work, I will contact support from the website. I actually thought this was the help and support page. Thank you for clearing that up.
Old Jul 27 2023, 09:53 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
I actually had more oil pumps, but sold them because I wasn't getting anything out of them. The time would lapse, but nothing would get sent to the "done" option to store them. I am being told that my facilities in question are working properly, but I'm not seeing the finished product to store. I have not stored anything in the last 4 days, until tonight. If you read back through this thread, you will see which farms facilities I'm having issues with. And it's just the select few. I had been using the store all, until I noticed that there was nothing in those facilities to store. My date and time on my computer are correct. I have cleaned out the cache a couple of times. I plan on letting time pass so everything in all my other facilities will complete and I can store, before I try clearing the cache again. If that doesn't work, I will contact support from the website. I actually thought this was the help and support page. Thank you for clearing that up.
Hi Spotter,
It is and we can help up to a point. We do not have access to all the data or functions of your farms. That is what they have Support for to be able to dig deeper into problems than we can here.

I can only think of one other thing for you to try. Try taking one of the oil refineries off of the farm to storage. Save, then restart your farms and remove it from storage and place it back on the same farm. That will not remove the pending amounts in it. It will remove them if you put it on a different farm so don't do that. It may restart the next batch at 6 hours thought, so you will need to wait the time for it to complete to check again.
If that doesn't work then contact Support and let them dig into this.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.

Tags
belt, can't post from facility, cash out, display issues, duplicate facility, facilities, facility manager, facility wall requests, find facility on farm, fuel problems, fuel usage, funeral facilities, ingredient planner, levels, load all, non-workable facs, production facility, religious facilities, service facilities, service facility, store all, what's in stock, what's pending