Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Mar 04 2023, 06:17 PM

My question is why if I am designated to permanently be hired for design I am not able to plow the farm but can move trees around. I have been set up on my friends account as a super neighbor but it will not allow me to plow the farms for the original plowing before planting. I can harvest and plow existing no problem but cant plow a blank farm..This makes no sense when I have been allowed the option by the farm owner. Can it be fixed or changed to allow it?? USER ID number is: 524181812 Build No: 427
Old Mar 04 2023, 06:49 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by kerrberr2 View Post
My question is why if I am designated to permanently be hired for design I am not able to plow the farm but can move trees around. I have been set up on my friends account as a super neighbor but it will not allow me to plow the farms for the original plowing before planting. I can harvest and plow existing no problem but cant plow a blank farm..This makes no sense when I have been allowed the option by the farm owner. Can it be fixed or changed to allow it?? USER ID number is: 524181812 Build No: 427
Hi Kerrberr,
Your neighbor would have to edit the super neighbor settings for you to check the box for "Allow selling& buying items with my coins". That would allow you to plow new plots as they have to be paid for by the owner.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Mar 06 2023, 04:56 PM

I am having issues with my Super Neighbor not being able to use or see my tools for her to use. This problem just occurred over the last 4 days. Please advise.
Old Mar 06 2023, 05:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by deballen View Post
I am having issues with my Super Neighbor not being able to use or see my tools for her to use. This problem just occurred over the last 4 days. Please advise.
Hi deballen

I had a look at your data and your tools are in your storage so your Super Neighbor should get them when arriving to your farm.

Is this happening in all farms or only in some specific farms?

If this is only happening in a few farms, then go to those farms, click in the name of the farms and see if the option for Disable Super Neighbor Farming has a check mark.

If it does, then uncheck that option, click in the green check mark to save changes. Reload the game and then see if your Super Neighbor is able to work.

If that is not the problem, then be sure you are still friends on facebook and also if you both are still Neighbors.
Old Mar 07 2023, 12:30 PM

It happens on all farms. WE have deleted each other and readded as neighbors. Thanks for your input.

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Hi deballen

I had a look at your data and your tools are in your storage so your Super Neighbor should get them when arriving to your farm.

Is this happening in all farms or only in some specific farms?

If this is only happening in a few farms, then go to those farms, click in the name of the farms and see if the option for Disable Super Neighbor Farming has a check mark.

If it does, then uncheck that option, click in the green check mark to save changes. Reload the game and then see if your Super Neighbor is able to work.

If that is not the problem, then be sure you are still friends on facebook and also if you both are still Neighbors.
Old Mar 09 2023, 08:20 PM

Question: When we do move to the new website, how will we get new neighbors? Will there be a way to get new neighbors from the forum by asking or how will we get our factories done by our neighbors?

Beth

~*~ #1 - Spencer Creek ~*~
Old Mar 09 2023, 08:25 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by BethFB View Post
Question: When we do move to the new website, how will we get new neighbors? Will there be a way to get new neighbors from the forum by asking or how will we get our factories done by our neighbors?

Beth
Hi Beth.
I moved your post since it is not a suggestion and to answer you.
We do not know yet what the developers will come up with for a way to add new neighbors.We will just have to wait and see how the game is going to work after the move for all parts of it.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Mar 21 2023, 10:21 PM

Default new neighbor question???

I have a new neighbor, Julie, who just showed up. I don't believe she sent a friend request or that I accepted one. her post shows up on my facility wall requests tab, but never seen more than 1 item if I try to work. She show up as a neighbor on my neighbor tab, but if I try to follow her link to her farm I only see a white page that shows a locked suitcase and says "this content isn't available right now. "

on my neighbor tab it says she was active today. level 995, XP:162994479 Coins: 3552MM

the whole thing is weird. I wouldn't have accepted her if I couldn't visit her page after receiving a friend request. Just want to report this. and then I will delete her.

thanks. farm link: 567492224
Old Mar 21 2023, 10:30 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by iwoeb View Post
I have a new neighbor, Julie, who just showed up. I don't believe she sent a friend request or that I accepted one. her post shows up on my facility wall requests tab, but never seen more than 1 item if I try to work. She show up as a neighbor on my neighbor tab, but if I try to follow her link to her farm I only see a white page that shows a locked suitcase and says "this content isn't available right now. "

on my neighbor tab it says she was active today. level 995, XP:162994479 Coins: 3552MM

the whole thing is weird. I wouldn't have accepted her if I couldn't visit her page after receiving a friend request. Just want to report this. and then I will delete her.

thanks. farm link: 567492224
Hi Iwoeb,
I moved your post to the thread about neighbors. For her to show up on your neighbors list you had to have accepted her friend requests and neighbor request. It could be someone who has changed their name and their farms have been archived.

You should be able to get to her Facebook page by clicking on their name under their picture in the My Neighbors tab.
Old Mar 22 2023, 02:11 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by iwoeb View Post
thanks for the reply Taz. I have tried going to her page from the neighbor tab, but it just opens up a white page that says "this content isn't available right now" and a picture of a suitcase with a lock on it.

I did search for Julie on Farmtown and found the same picture on a Julie Jules and that opens up to her page and show I am a friend along with 10 mutual friends. Very curious as to what is going on.

only the name Julie and the same picture shows up in my neighbor list and doesn't open.
Hi Iweob
Did you click on the picture or the name under it? Which one did you click on that gave you the white screen?

The name under it should take you to their Facebook profile page.

The picture will take you to their farms.

The white screen could just be a data transfer problem with Facebook. Temporary and usually clears up later.

Last edited by Taz D; Mar 22 2023 at 02:25 PM.

Tags
archived farm, beige dot, blue dot, can't add neighbour, colored dots, coloured dots, dots, green dot, invite, neighbor, neighbor requests, neighbors, neighbour, new neighbours, purple dot, red dot, remove neighbour, super neighbor, super neighbor tools, super neighbors