Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Mar 20 2023, 03:01 PM

Hello, I think my email is wrong. There are too of them (email removed) and (email removed) . How can I fix that?

There is only one person
. Welcome, lea P. is what it says, but someone or thing has put Welcome, lea P without the dot, (.) So it is ever there . But it will not let me Chang it.

Last edited by lea P; Sep 15 2023 at 03:23 AM. Reason: emails removed for safety
Old Mar 20 2023, 03:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lea P View Post
Hello, I think my email is wrong. There are too of them (email removed) and (email removed) . How can I fix that?
Hi lea P

I have removed both emails as it is not a good idea to post them in a public forum.

Where do you want to fix it?
Old Mar 22 2023, 08:29 AM

What happened to the extra production we had on the farm cash animals for a few weeks? It made the difference on egg production in particular. Again it meant no need to increase the number of animals allowed in storage, so it was a practical way to deal with the need for more eggs.
Old Mar 22 2023, 09:08 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karin Venables View Post
What happened to the extra production we had on the farm cash animals for a few weeks? It made the difference on egg production in particular. Again it meant no need to increase the number of animals allowed in storage, so it was a practical way to deal with the need for more eggs.
Hi Karen Venables,
I moved your post from the Suggestions section to answer you. Please do not post questions in the Suggestions as that section is only for making suggestions to change or add to the game.
Each month you have to earn the points in the farm pass to be able to get the various rewards. =You may have had it last month but have to earn enough points this month to get that reward again.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Mar 31 2023, 01:40 AM

Hi, when looking for an ingredient to claim with the spinning wheel, there is no cheddar cheese. There are other kind of cheeses to select, but not the ones of the artisan cheese factory. Is that normal?
Old Mar 31 2023, 06:13 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Palmarina View Post
Hi, when looking for an ingredient to claim with the spinning wheel, there is no cheddar cheese. There are other kind of cheeses to select, but not the ones of the artisan cheese factory. Is that normal?
Hi Palmarina,

Was it the other cheeses also made in the Artisan Cheese Factory that you saw could be claimed like Parmesan or Mozzarella? If you saw those then the Cheddar should also have been listed, but if you had claimed the Cheddar on a previous ingredient reward, you would not be able to claim it again this season.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Mar 31 2023, 07:02 AM

Hi Tiger, I saw all the cheeses made in the Dairy factory but, as I wrote, none of the artisan cheeses is displayed (like Cheddar, Mozzarella etc). It is not that I claimed them before, the cheeses were not listed at all.
So I think the developpers should have a look at it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger View Post
Hi Palmarina,

Was it the other cheeses also made in the Artisan Cheese Factory that you saw could be claimed like Parmesan or Mozzarella? If you saw those then the Cheddar should also have been listed, but if you had claimed the Cheddar on a previous ingredient reward, you would not be able to claim it again this season.
Old Mar 31 2023, 07:31 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Palmarina View Post
Hi Tiger, I saw all the cheeses made in the Dairy factory but, as I wrote, none of the artisan cheeses is displayed (like Cheddar, Mozzarella etc). It is not that I claimed them before, the cheeses were not listed at all.
So I think the developpers should have a look at it.
Hi Palmarina,

My apologies for missing that you said none were showing up for that facility.
As none of them are showing up then it doesn't sound like that they were ever added.
You can contact the support team and ask them to check if they should have been added if you wish. I am not sure if there is any limit to how many possibilities can show as a reward.

Please remember though that the devs are still very busy with the current Facebook demands to keep the game on Facebook and also getting the website up and running as well as trying to get the delayed facilities out so they may not want to prioritise this at this time.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Mar 31 2023, 07:34 AM

Hi Tiger, thanks for your answer.
OK, I will contact support.
And I promise I will not push them to check on this , We all know they are very busy!
Thanks !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger View Post
Hi Palmarina,

My apologies for missing that you said none were showing up for that facility.
As none of them are showing up then it doesn't sound like that they were ever added.
You can contact the support team and ask them to check if they should have been added if you wish. I am not sure if there is any limit to how many possibilities can show as a reward.

Please remember though that the devs are still very busy with the current Facebook demands to keep the game on Facebook and also getting the website up and running as well as trying to get the delayed facilities out so they may not want to prioritise this at this time.
Old Mar 31 2023, 06:23 PM

Default tomorrow is April 1st

April Fools Day. Should we buy the new Farm Town Pass?

Denise

https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/p..._id=1450953003

clear memcache https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached

I have as many neighbors and buddies as I am allowed

USER ID number is: 1450953003

Tags
farm pass, ingredient packs