Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Mar 08 2023, 10:11 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Comeback Farmer View Post
Not sure where to post this, but when I go to post ingredients to a site, they come through as posting a factory instead. Not sure how to explain other than that. Factories post for people to do, but nothing else.
Hi Comeback Farmer,
I moved your post to the thread about newsfeed posts.
Are the posts for ingredients showing on your Facebook profile page correctly? If so that is all that Farm Town is responsible for. If they are not posting correctly when you copy them to a group or gift site somewhere else there is nothing that Farm Town can do about that.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Mar 20 2023, 05:18 PM

Default strange person working my posts

I have someone that continues to work my facilities/ factories when I post for the ones I am friends with and I have been getting a green dot that shows who it is.. it''s some one working my post..they pop in and get my goods I have posted in my farm for people to work..but it should be only my neighbors I request! Have no clue who this is and can't find anywhere that I might be able to find out who it is..Is it possible for you to find out on your end? my ID is 1776078517 Thank you for any help you can give me
Old Mar 20 2023, 05:27 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyJan View Post
I have someone that continues to work my facilities/ factories when I post for the ones I am friends with and I have been getting a green dot that shows who it is.. it''s some one working my post..they pop in and get my goods I have posted in my farm for people to work..but it should be only my neighbors I request! Have no clue who this is and can't find anywhere that I might be able to find out who it is..Is it possible for you to find out on your end? my ID is 1776078517 Thank you for any help you can give me
Hi CrazyJan,
I moved your post to the thread about newsfeed posts.

Your neighbors and friends who play who are not your neighbor can work your faciliy posts. It is not restricted to just your neighbors. So it is probably someone you are friends with, but not neighbors.

I am sorry but we do not have data on who has worked your posts.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Mar 29 2023, 01:26 PM

Question The Share to FT Wall is now missing.

I noticed this, this morning when I went to share my factory work post and saw that the box to share this with at the FT Wall was no longer visible. I'm not sure if this was a bug or something new to get used to since we're moving away from FB soon.

I am hoping this is something new to accept as we will be moving away from FB. Everyone else who I spoke with has yet to see this and they state it is normal but I seriously remember seeing the box to share to the FT wall as well as FB, when I shared my factories last night.

Is this going to become how the request for workers/clients form will be looking like now?

Beth
Attached Images
File Type: jpg no share to farmtown wall.jpg (72.4 KB, 2 views)

~*~ #1 - Spencer Creek ~*~
Old Mar 29 2023, 01:41 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by BethFB View Post
I noticed this, this morning when I went to share my factory work post and saw that the box to share this with at the FT Wall was no longer visible. I'm not sure if this was a bug or something new to get used to since we're moving away from FB soon.

I am hoping this is something new to accept as we will be moving away from FB. Everyone else who I spoke with has yet to see this and they state it is normal but I seriously remember seeing the box to share to the FT wall as well as FB, when I shared my factories last night.

Is this going to become how the request for workers/clients form will be looking like now?

Beth
Hi Beth,
I moved your post to the Help & Support thread about the wall requests. Since with the new website you will not have a newsfeed to post to then all posts for facility work will have to go to the Wall. So there is no need for that check box.
Old Mar 29 2023, 03:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Beth,
Since with the new website you will not have a newsfeed to post to then all posts for facility work will have to go to the Wall. So there is no need for that check box.
So it was dropped a few hours ago or couple of days ago as I just noticed it this morning and everyone is telling me that this is normal when I had seen the post to the FT wall just last night.

But I have no problems with this new change, just wondered if anyone had noticed it before now.

Beth

~*~ #1 - Spencer Creek ~*~
Old Mar 29 2023, 03:19 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by BethFB View Post
So it was dropped a few hours ago or couple of days ago as I just noticed it this morning and everyone is telling me that this is normal when I had seen the post to the FT wall just last night.

But I have no problems with this new change, just wondered if anyone had noticed it before now.

Beth
Hi Beth,
No it has been changed a while ago.
Old Apr 01 2023, 05:28 PM

since on new site there will be no groups, walls, or personal pages for our posts, will there be a time limit to frequency of post especially for facilities ....

this is going to be a huge problem if not ...... and no gift sites either so also going to be an issue with bonuses and ingredient requests ....

will the wall now accommodate more than 50 posts?
Old Apr 01 2023, 05:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JNelson View Post
since on new site there will be no groups, walls, or personal pages for our posts, will there be a time limit to frequency of post especially for facilities ....

this is going to be a huge problem if not ...... and no gift sites either so also going to be an issue with bonuses and ingredient requests ....

will the wall now accommodate more than 50 posts?
Hi JNelson

We do not have a response for your question, but as you have already posted a suggestion about this, please wait till developers give more information about the new website.
Old Apr 11 2023, 04:07 AM

I had a little odd experience tonight working wall posts. The facility links opening in a Facebook window, but something quickly changes in the address bar - too fast for me to read, other than redirecting... and it takes me to my farm. When I click on the back button twice, it takes me to the person's facilities. I thought I ought to report it. It's not a serious issue, but it confused me a few times.

Tags
can't post, can't work facs, can't work services, facility wall requests, news feed, other wall requests, posts not showing, wall requests