Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Mar 06 2023, 03:37 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by SANDIE39 View Post
What criteria do I have to meet before I can have the Mayor help me posting my facilities. Thanx in advance,Sandie 39
Hi Sandie,
I moved your post to the thread about facilities.

The mayor doesn't help you post your facilities. You can find all this information on how to post your facilities in the Game Guide chapter 13 about the facilities:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=641262
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Mar 09 2023, 01:54 PM

Default Moving facilities to another farm

How can you add facilities to storage to be moved to another farm?
Old Mar 09 2023, 01:58 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by katintn View Post
How can you add facilities to storage to be moved to another farm?
Hi Katintn,
I moved your post to the thread about facilties.
You need to stop filling them by unchecking the box on the facility in the manager. Then you need to get them emptied by your neighbors through facility posts or normal self work. Then you click on the facility and move it to storage.
One note is if these are facilities for the NCC and you move them then you will abandon the NCC.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Mar 09 2023, 04:32 PM

thank you, I appreciate the info
Old Mar 12 2023, 11:11 AM

Unhappy Cannot change the four specific neighbors...

I give 4 neighbors advance notice through specific neighbors that my facilities have been posted and can be worked.

But cannot change the names, so others of my neighbors can get this benefit from me. Trying to change the names, only brings it back to the original four, or thinks that I want to do a custom change of names, which isn't what I wanted to happen.

Maybe I am not explaining myself correctly. When I post my facilities to friends to be worked, I use specific 4 persons, my brother and sister-in-law, and two other neighbors. But taking the check mark out of the box of the others and choosing two completely new people, the program won't accept the change and reverts back to the original way I had it.
Old Mar 12 2023, 11:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohnK67 View Post
I give 4 neighbors advance notice through specific neighbors that my facilities have been posted and can be worked.

But cannot change the names, so others of my neighbors can get this benefit from me. Trying to change the names, only brings it back to the original four, or thinks that I want to do a custom change of names, which isn't what I wanted to happen.

Maybe I am not explaining myself correctly. When I post my facilities to friends to be worked, I use specific 4 persons, my brother and sister-in-law, and two other neighbors. But taking the check mark out of the box of the others and choosing two completely new people, the program won't accept the change and reverts back to the original way I had it.
Hi BigJohn

I moved your post to the thread for your problem.

When you get the pop up to post to facebook, see that you have a check mark for News feed on the left.

Then click in the option you have to the right and you will see more options there, if non of them fit with what you need, then click in See more.

You have the information in the following link from our Game guide:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthr...18#post6298318
Old Mar 13 2023, 07:16 PM

Exclamation Chet

How can I get Prenatal Supplies factory and Iraqi Restaurant?
Went into the store, under facilities but can't find them yet!!!
Old Mar 13 2023, 07:23 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chet Evors View Post
How can I get Prenatal Supplies factory and Iraqi Restaurant?
Went into the store, under facilities but can't find them yet!!!
Hi Chet,
I moved your post to the thread about facilities. If you will look at those in the current release they say Coming soon. They have not been released yet.
Old Mar 29 2023, 06:28 AM

Default Polish Pub

I purchased 3 pubs. Only 1 has produced anything and how that one also will not produce. What can I do or is it a glich?
Old Mar 29 2023, 06:46 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyliram3330@yahoo.ca View Post
I purchased 3 pubs. Only 1 has produced anything and how that one also will not produce. What can I do or is it a glich?
Hi nyliram3330,

The Polish Pub is a service facility. It doesn't make products. It stocks them.

The Meadery is the regular facility that makes the different meads that you need to be able to load into the Polish Pub.

As you don't own a Meadery yet the only products you can load into them would be what you earned from working friends facilities, where they do own the Meadery and are also making products in it.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Tags
belt, can't post from facility, cash out, display issues, duplicate facility, facilities, facility manager, facility wall requests, find facility on farm, fuel problems, fuel usage, funeral facilities, ingredient planner, levels, load all, non-workable facs, production facility, religious facilities, service facilities, service facility, store all, what's in stock, what's pending