Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Jun 16 2011, 10:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lavanah View Post
Yeap, that is for sure Mischellesteelersfan. Getting close I think. I hope we get a 5x5 dozer this time.
AMEN to the 5x5 dozer!
Old Jun 16 2011, 11:06 PM
Account Not Linked

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grammy Snowbird View Post
Here's an idea to make the devs tear out their hair...... levels of difficulty.

Stage I - about the same when we started and all one could do was plant, harvest, plow, repeat, gather animals, create a farm. (I bet newbies are overwhelmed by seeing all at once what it took years for the rest of us to get.)

Stage II - Facilities and tools become available

Stage III - Once a player is way up there, the time has come for the player to decide: add weather and other menaces (pay taxes - lose 50,000 coins per farm), more risk, more reward, more difficult levels. Or play as we have been, no risk, no waking up to ruin. Opportunity to switch for a change offered perhaps on a monthly basis.

I recall when I started playing trying so hard to advance because some items became available at higher levels. This aspect could be added back in by offering paths of the game.

I am NOT a programmer - I don't know how ridiculous this is, but I offer it. Happy farming!
Like your ideas.. sorry I missed them when you posted them... by luck was looking for a posting when I came across yours..

Keep them coming.. The game as you said can stay the same or switching on and off difficulties. My friend had an idea to have Farmtown 2 for the real experts and challenging players.

Today I thought of Farmtown 2 and ways that that game could be played where Dev will earn more Farmtown Cash and we get a game to challenge us more for those who want it.
Old Jun 16 2011, 11:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by squirley View Post
I have both myspace & facebook Farm town & I am very upset that none of the new releases ever work on myspace!!! where do I go to get the developers attention to this problem? On myspace we cannot exchange our gifts for what we need!! Now we do not get the belt bonuses!! Plz someone help the MYSPACERS!!
The ultimate fix for this is to have a gift token system and a gift shoppe thats located in the markets people could send tokens and collect tokens and just go to the gift shoppe to redeem them for whatever item/s in the amount that they really need ....i did suggest this in the sugeestions forum but no one seemed to have read / commented on it maybe if i keep talking about it someone will comment and maybe it will reach the ears of Sir Raul

i am not a moderator ...just someone who likes to help out where i can

Proudly Farming Since May 2009
Old Jun 17 2011, 12:02 AM
Account Not Linked

25 new levels just arrived
Old Jun 17 2011, 12:05 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by danielralph72au View Post
25 new levels just arrived
And some new buildings and facilities that I have seen so far! Gotta look some more....have fun!~
Old Jun 17 2011, 12:09 AM

and farm ten!
Old Jun 17 2011, 12:16 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayco33 View Post
and farm ten!
And harvest/plow/sow!!~~
Old Jun 17 2011, 12:20 AM

lots new in the water section too.
Old Jun 17 2011, 12:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by driverdave View Post
The ultimate fix for this is to have a gift token system and a gift shoppe thats located in the markets people could send tokens and collect tokens and just go to the gift shoppe to redeem them for whatever item/s in the amount that they really need ....i did suggest this in the sugeestions forum but no one seemed to have read / commented on it maybe if i keep talking about it someone will comment and maybe it will reach the ears of Sir Raul
i have been told it is my space issue not because farm town dev do not want to give it to you
Old Jun 17 2011, 12:55 AM

Didn't they JUST release the combine harvest/plow? Now ANOTHER 45 FC for a new combine? That's a bit disturbing.
Closed Thread