Old Jun 16 2011, 07:54 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by nightowl04200 View Post
what i mean is the tools should not be farm cash right now i have 152,000.000 in coins why cant i use it to buy a 4x4 or a 5x5 combine instead of buying it with farm cash
But grasshopper the Premium tools are Farm Cash tools. If one wants them they either earn FC, do the earn cash and coin thing, or purchase FC.

Just like everyone else has done.

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Jun 16 2011, 08:00 PM

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghostkitten View Post
And the pattern is a new realease approx every 4 weeks...Which will should make the next one in about 2 weeks or July 4th weekend..I doubt it will be any sooner.. But Raul has proven me wrong once..-)
In the update they said in a month. A month is approximately 4 weeks, so I believe we could see an update as early as the 24th.
Old Jun 16 2011, 08:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morningstarz View Post
In the update they said in a month. A month is approximately 4 weeks, so I believe we could see an update as early as the 24th.
Yeah and I've seen the "coming tomorrow" too...I'll just wait and see..Usually about a week before hand FT acts up real funky .-))
Old Jun 16 2011, 08:26 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morningstarz View Post
No where in the update did it say anything about a time frame.
"Farm 10 and new levels coming in the next release."
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jun 16 2011, 08:50 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by kahra01 View Post
Actually I did say it would be a *premium item*, which would reduce who bought the item anyway.. I did not say coins. I also suggested it only reduced the growing time by half.
Premium items are paid for with farm cash and you said to charge farm cash for something like this would be wrong. If you do not pay for it with farm cash or coins how are people going to buy fertilizer that can shorten crop growth or bring crops back to life. If you are talking about something like the manure spreader that once paid for with fc we can get the stuff for it with coins or from an animal, read my other post. While I understand the need and agree there is a need for something like this in the game it shouldn't be something that is common place that would change the dynamics of the game too much. Something like this should only be used when we really need it if you can't wait 4 days on a crop then maybe this is not the game for you.

Visit Dolphin's Cove

My name is not Jason. Please call me JAS, if you like.
Old Jun 16 2011, 09:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grumpa View Post
But grasshopper the Premium tools are Farm Cash tools. If one wants them they either earn FC, do the earn cash and coin thing, or purchase FC.

Just like everyone else has done.
well said if they changed it now they would have a lot of angry farmers on there hands
Old Jun 16 2011, 10:21 PM

Hey does anyone know if they are doing anything for Fathers Day? Just wondering. Keep up the great work.
Old Jun 16 2011, 10:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jesdreher View Post
I really like this idea. While I'm not needing to buy any crop right now since the belts are giving me more than I need, I could definitely see how it would help others and it would be a fun reason to go to a neighbor's farm. The devs could add the functionality to the existing general store in the buildings sections of the store.
Yes I agree, I bought the General Store some time back in hopes that there might be this kind of need for it. Don't have it on a field but still hanging on to it. You never know.
Old Jun 16 2011, 10:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by maggiel29 View Post
Fathers day in the UK is this Sunday coming - 19th June. Our Mothers day is different from the US as well.
Fathers day is Sunday June 19th here in the States too. It also happens to be my wife's birthday and her first without her father. A real mixed bag of feelings for her.
Old Jun 16 2011, 10:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JennaSweetness View Post
No offense but I don't like this idea at all. We all come to farm town to escape reality in some form (if we didn't, no one would be here). I've been through enough storms...cleaning up real messes from hurricanes and tornadoes, I don't need them being on my game too.
I am mixed on the idea. If they were to have such a think it would need to be an option that you could turn on or off kind of like the original SimCity came.