Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jun 06 2011, 08:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HelenJS22 View Post
Agreed I'm afraid. It is becoming a massive 'chore' to work in the facilities for our neighbours. I have neighbours who have multiples of multiples of almost all of the facilities, and it has taken me more than 10 minutes just to work the facilities of one neighbour. I have a very fast computer, but to help out all my neighbours and thereby gather some extra produce for myself becomes an 'I don't have time' option.

My neighbours beg for me to do their facilities, but very often I just simply can't take out half an hour or more of what playing time I have waiting for their various farms to kick in, and working sometimes more than 100 facilities on each farm. We are definitely down to needing a faster, more efficient way to do it.
I SO agree - I am in EXACTLY the same position.
Old Jun 06 2011, 10:09 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

We need a work-all button in our normal facilities like we have in the service facilities. Hardly anybody works my facilities anymore, but when i post my service facilities TONS of people come to work those...

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Jun 06 2011, 10:29 AM

Thank your for all the terrific updates. Happy you speeded up the avitar when hired please speed it up when we harvest our own farms. Thanks! I appreciate all the effort.
Old Jun 06 2011, 10:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs. Pink View Post
One more little thing:

If possible, when we DO get the extra crop bonus, could it be announced to us while harvesting with the little temporary flash of happy text at the top of the screen? It would save us from having to try to figure out via the amounts in our storage if a particular crop yielded a bonus or not.
I think we need a another basket called bonus so it would look like this in storage Grapes, Grapes (large) then a new one Grape (bonus)

This would make it more clear if we recieved a bonus or not.
Old Jun 06 2011, 10:51 AM

I agree - It makes total sense.
Old Jun 06 2011, 03:52 PM

Default New move all items from gifts to storage

Yesterday I used the move all button and it did move all the gifts into storage which I think is one of the best ideas the dev's have created for us!!!!!!!!!

Today, when I went to move all, I had bait, trees, etc in the gift box. When I clicked on the move all button, everything but the trees were moved. When I clicked on the move all button again, it stated there was nothing left in the gift box to move...not true. There are a LOT of trees left in the gift box.

At first I thought that maybe the storage unit was full so I moved 1 tree from the gift box and planted it. Next I clicked on the tree to add to storage and it went into storage with no problem, so storage is not the issue.

I do not know if anyone else is having this problem, however, the dev's cannot resolve issues they know nothing about.

Cynthia
Old Jun 06 2011, 03:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovetoocraft View Post
Yesterday I used the move all button and it did move all the gifts into storage which I think is one of the best ideas the dev's have created for us!!!!!!!!!

Today, when I went to move all, I had bait, trees, etc in the gift box. When I clicked on the move all button, everything but the trees were moved. When I clicked on the move all button again, it stated there was nothing left in the gift box to move...not true. There are a LOT of trees left in the gift box.

At first I thought that maybe the storage unit was full so I moved 1 tree from the gift box and planted it. Next I clicked on the tree to add to storage and it went into storage with no problem, so storage is not the issue.

I do not know if anyone else is having this problem, however, the dev's cannot resolve issues they know nothing about.

Cynthia

The trees dont move only crops and animals when u select the move all button

Played since July 26th 2009
Old Jun 06 2011, 04:50 PM

am i missing something here. i just click the red button and the belt announcement does not go to all my friends page, so if some want the announcement they can click the green button. That is one of the main reasons that I play farm town I don't let my friends and family know how much time I have invested to get to level 201. lol
Old Jun 06 2011, 11:52 PM

Thank you for fixing the gift receiving problem. Able to receive gifts again.
Old Jun 07 2011, 01:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raul View Post
We just adjusted the limits for the Ingredients and Belt Bonuses Help. You can now post 5 times in a 12 hours period and accumulate up to 1,000,000 in coins in that period. We expect less posts and bigger chances of getting more value this way. Belt bonuses and ingredient requests limits remains separate as they are now.
[/color]
I like the idea of the belts being modified to once every 12 hours as the qty's are so much higher but the ingredient requests is no good as before i could send upto 4 sets of ingredients per neighbour per 12 hours now i can only send 1 (2 if there lucky)

can i suggest this?

for the ingredients requests maybe change it so we can send 4 times in a 12 hour period per neighbour with 1 million coins limit in 12 hours

its a bit of a win win situation that way

Click HERE For instructions on clearing your browser's cache
Click HERE To clear your macromedia cache files
Click HERE For instructions on linking your farm to the forum

Last edited by al_bundy; Jun 07 2011 at 07:48 AM.
Closed Thread