Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jun 02 2011, 11:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lavanah View Post
Farmtown is trying to give us a good game. We don't need to give up because we don't like something new that has come into the game. Give them some space to improve on what they have given us. This is the best game out there by far.
I also Agree
Old Jun 02 2011, 12:00 PM

Default Pop ups

Why don't the devs just move the popups from the middle of the screen to the side and not let them interfer with the gameplay. Then we can check them like we check our messages and deal with them if we want to.

Also, getting rid of extra space in the menus would be nice and make them smaller. I play on a netbook with a very small screen. When I open the facility manager I have to scroll up and down to see the whole manager and then scroll back up to close what ever facility I opened. If the menus were made smaller just by removing the extra spaces and making the pictures a little smaller that would be helpful.

BTW, I love the belts and I liked being able to get product from bonuses but I agree the limit needs to be removed. Why have limits? The same thing with buying product from other players. What is the purpose of the limit? If I have lots of coin and can buy all the product I need instead of planting it myself how does that hurt the game? It helps other players who are lower in level and lets me do the part I like, the facilities. Don't understand the limit thing. I get that the facilities were being filled too quickly but I don't see how using coin I earned to buy product from other people who earned it can hurt the game. REMOVE LIMITS PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old Jun 02 2011, 12:01 PM

I have yet to received a belt bonus on my own or extra box whatever. Seem only way to get them is to have a friend click on the spam messages.

FT is very slow today I think this is cause by belts. Can we have a bonus basket in storage so when we do get a belt bonus we know like we do for gifts. right now kind of hard to tell
Old Jun 02 2011, 12:17 PM

Forgive me that I don't have time to read through all the posts today, but I will later. PLEASE tell me there is a way to keep FT posts about the new belts from automatically posting to FB. I would really hate to have to block FT posts because I'd miss the facility hires, but I sure don't want to see FT turn into FV with unending posts to FB. My non-farming friends would block me.

Also... can we make strawberry-rhubarb pie in the bakery?
Old Jun 02 2011, 12:22 PM

Oops, forgot something. The new vehicles that face the other way are great... until you put them on the road. Then half of the vehicle disappears below the asphalt. Counterproductive. Can they fix it to float on top?
Old Jun 02 2011, 12:46 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by lavanah View Post
Farmtown is trying to give us a good game. We don't need to give up because we don't like something new that has come into the game. Give them some space to improve on what they have given us. This is the best game out there by far.
I didn't say the Developers haven't given us a good game, I have spent my own money on this game because I love it so much, i don't mention leaving lightly, nor is it a threat. I just don't like the flooding of my newsfeed..which is exactly why I left the other game..
Old Jun 02 2011, 12:48 PM

Nice to know the pop ups will stop for the bonus's, although irritating they didn't annoy me so much as the bonus requests................when I logged on at 7 AM U.K. time this morning the whole of my news feed from top to bottom was just full of bonus requests, I tried to scroll past to look for facilities to work but gave up as there were just too many bonus requests to get past first plus I just couldn't see any posts from non-playing friends.

Hopefully within the next two or three days this will settle down otherwise I am sorry to say the bonus requests has spoilt the game for me.....I won't stop playing but I won't get the same pleasure from the game either.
Old Jun 02 2011, 12:52 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lene Bay View Post
If I get a belt, what can I use it for?

In the part where I have a lot of cups it says that I can buy something for them in the shop. But how do I do that? I have never tried. Can I exchange a cup for a thing which I would have to pay with farm town $'s? It takes me so long time to save up the farm town $'s so I can buy something. I just understand!! I refuse to use real money to buy farm town $'s for. It's all my trophyes, I mean.
Are you sure you aren't mixing games? What cups?
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jun 02 2011, 12:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulaN829 View Post
I just don't like the flooding of my newsfeed..which is exactly why I left the other game..

I agree.. that's exactly why I left the "other" farm game. I know the devs are trying to make the game more interactive, but if we get hundreds of posts a day, I will have to figure out how to block them and still have my own farm to play on. Of course, we can all choose not to post OUR "belts", but I'm sure it would be difficult to convince all our friends/neighbors to do the same.
Old Jun 02 2011, 01:06 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by dancegypsy View Post
Forgive me that I don't have time to read through all the posts today, but I will later. PLEASE tell me there is a way to keep FT posts about the new belts from automatically posting to FB. I would really hate to have to block FT posts because I'd miss the facility hires, but I sure don't want to see FT turn into FV with unending posts to FB. My non-farming friends would block me.

Also... can we make strawberry-rhubarb pie in the bakery?
The pop-ups did not automatically post to your FB you or the neighbor who put it there had to have clicked publish in order for it to post.
The developers have modified the belts so the only ones now that you will see to post are the Black Belt level.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Closed Thread