Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > General Feedback

Old Jun 25 2016, 08:14 PM

I've run into heavily layered fish farms too. The problem is we need an insane amount of fish.
Old Jun 26 2016, 07:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger Laybourne View Post
Hi Kai,

Sorry for the delay in replying, with it being the weekend we are a little thin on the ground.

How many times has this happened?

We will try testing this to see if we can duplicate it.

Let us know if it happens again.

EDIT TO ADD >>

We have done some testing and are unable to reproduce this. Just in case it was stray data causing the miss hire, can you please try clearing your FT memcache. To do that Click Here. A window will open with a list of "unsetting", that is the memcache being cleared. Close that window and FT if you have it open in another window. Then reload and try hiring for just HP again.

Do report back if you still get the problem.
Strange things do happen occasionally. One day I went on my farm and someone was there harvesting and plowing and I never hired anybody I had just logged on. She wasn't a neighbour or a friend because I checked. It was so painful watching her using the single harvest and plow tool so I hired her just so she could use my big tools. Not been back since.
Old Jun 26 2016, 10:19 AM

I have a question...I know we get extra when we hire from the market, and the worker gets the bonus chest. Does this also apply if we hire a stranger from the inn? The game guide only mentions hiring from the market.
Old Jun 26 2016, 02:16 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutch85 View Post
I have a question...I know we get extra when we hire from the market, and the worker gets the bonus chest. Does this also apply if we hire a stranger from the inn? The game guide only mentions hiring from the market.
Hi Dutch,
It works from either market and from the Inn. You just can't hire them on a farm.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jun 26 2016, 02:26 PM

Thank you Taz
Old Jul 05 2016, 03:21 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger Laybourne View Post
Hi Kai,

Sorry for the delay in replying, with it being the weekend we are a little thin on the ground.

How many times has this happened?

We will try testing this to see if we can duplicate it.

Let us know if it happens again.

EDIT TO ADD >>

We have done some testing and are unable to reproduce this. Just in case it was stray data causing the miss hire, can you please try clearing your FT memcache. To do that Click Here. A window will open with a list of "unsetting", that is the memcache being cleared. Close that window and FT if you have it open in another window. Then reload and try hiring for just HP again.

Do report back if you still get the problem.
It only happened once, i haven't seen her on the market since (or she changed her name )
Old Jul 16 2016, 07:38 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Kai* View Post
It only happened once, i haven't seen her on the market since (or she changed her name )
Well.. another farmer just did it again. I hired her on the market and i know i only ticked "hire to harvest crops and plow" and let her use my tools and fuel. And yet she did all my trees too !!

I even asked her how the hell she managed to harvest the trees, and then clicked on her once more. ONLY ! "hire to harvest crops, and plow " was checked !

I'm so tired of this, i dont want my trees done, i use them mainly for decoration.

Edit..and now she's busy doing all my flowers too.. i hate this !
Old Jul 16 2016, 07:59 AM

Quote:
Well.. another farmer just did it again. I hired her on the market and i know i only ticked "hire to harvest crops and plow" and let her use my tools and fuel. And yet she did all my trees too !!

I even asked her how the hell she managed to harvest the trees, and then clicked on her once more. ONLY ! "hire to harvest crops, and plow " was checked !

I'm so tired of this, i dont want my trees done, i use them mainly for decoration.

Edit..and now she's busy doing all my flowers too.. i hate this !
Hi Kai

Which tool is she using to harvest your trees and flowers? Is she harvesting them one by one?
Old Jul 16 2016, 10:56 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Hi Kai

Which tool is she using to harvest your trees and flowers? Is she harvesting them one by one?
She was doing both the trees and flowers with a harvester.

I asked her several times how she did that (even after i double checked that only crops and plow was ticked) and she answered :

"with the tools via the toolbox symbol" so apparently she had all the necessary tools available.
Old Jul 16 2016, 11:24 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
She was doing both the trees and flowers with a harvester.

I asked her several times how she did that (even after i double checked that only crops and plow was ticked) and she answered :

"with the tools via the toolbox symbol" so apparently she had all the necessary tools available.
Hi Kai,
Was she doing the trees and flowers 1 or 2 at a time or larger groups?
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.