Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > Suggestions

Old Feb 08 2020, 11:24 AM
Account Not Linked

Is it not possible to incorporate at least some of the general non-ingredients we produce into existing Service Fac's without having to sell them for useless coins, just asking
Old Feb 13 2020, 10:57 PM
Account Not Linked

My problem is with bonuses and my suggestion if to go back to getting the bonuses for each update as it comes out, like we used too. We work hard on having enough products to fill our facilities, and bonuses are a big part of that especially when we get new ones. The way you do the bonuses now if almost useless, and I feel that we are all getting cheated out of getting a lot of the bonuses that we have earned. For instance, today I got well over 200 bonuses, but I can only post 5 every 12 hours, so a total of 10 a day. That leaves over 190 bonuses that I have no chance at all of getting. Doesn't seem fair. I know a lot of my neighbors feel the same way. Many of us have been playing since the very beginning and we feel cheated. You want all this FC for facilities, tools, and anything else you can think of, but won't even let us get our bonuses??? Many people are quitting the game, and that leaves us without neighbors that we have played the game with for years. Surely there is a more fair way to do the bonuses!
Old Feb 17 2020, 12:19 PM

Increase carbon steel sheet please.

(To play farmtown on iPad & mobile go to the apps store or play store find puffin. Once downloaded go via puffin, go to Facebook, log in as usual then go to farmtown)

Farm Town Memcache: http://l1.slashkey.com/facebook/farm...lear_memcached

Link to one of my farms: http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...1959&farm_ix=0
Old Feb 18 2020, 02:56 PM
Account Not Linked

Default New graphic

When we plant, an eye is showing and it bothers me for a long time now. Can you please get rid of it and put a cute window instead? Thanks
Old Feb 28 2020, 12:55 PM

We need an output increase to the following please:
Hens eggs, cow milk, ponds and seacoasts for the following squid, salmon and grouper .. Hens need to put out more eggs, cows need to put out more milk, ponds/seacoasts need to yield a higher catch amount of high demand fish type as well as the train and ships that carry these items. As more facilities are introduced and or needed that use these ingredients, the amount harvested needs to be increased.

Don't Breed or Buy While Thousands Of Shelter Pets Die!

Sad Statistics : Less then 10% of all lost/missing cats ever find their way back home, only 15-20% of lost /missing dogs find their way back home and only because they were micro-chipped. collars and tags can fall off, break or be removed, don't take a chance that your 4 legged family member will end up a sad statistic.
Old Mar 09 2020, 11:09 AM

IMPORT / EXPORT Manager

Please provide a sort for Import/Export [/color]to group Import together then Exports -or- filters for Imports and Exports to allow choosing one or the other to be listed for action.

Export - When an export chain is selected:
Either show only trading neighbors that have an active Export button(similar to Imports that only show those who have provided goods to us).
Stay on same page when Exporting instead of returning to top of first page. I have 2 to 3 pages of trading neighbors on several chains and waste a lot of time paging back to the next person.

I know these will allow me to work on Import/Exports more often, and think it will help others too. The time to work through the Import/Exports takes too long with all the other farming demands. Thank you for considering these ideas!
Old Mar 18 2020, 06:16 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

please increase the production of CARBON STEEL SHEETS, its very difficult to keep up now that so many new products use this item.. sorry if this is in the wrong spot...
Old Mar 20 2020, 11:30 PM
Account Not Linked

I just had an idea regarding the bee farm. Currently it is money-filled, but why couldn't it be treated more like the other animal buildings? A player could either gift or buy in the store say 100 bees for say (c)1000 each, and the bee farm could, like the other facilities, hold 250 such bee groups. I don't know if you'd want to alter the produce - I don't know enough about raising bees.
Old Mar 22 2020, 12:07 PM

The Sawmill could produce sawdust to be sold as small animal bedding in the Pet Shop.