Old Mar 25 2013, 06:48 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Betty Jordon View Post
My facility manager is not working. The D rank Numbers have not changed since the new updates were put in. Also the funnel is missing & the link above it is not working. Any one else having this problem?
Working my farms & facilities as usual, getting no credit for the facilities in the D. rank.
the funnel is next to the AZ...both are above the greyed out Start All that we don't have access to yet....future update YES!!!! bring it on, luv farmtown!!!!

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Mar 25 2013, 08:12 PM

Thank you for the update! The only thing I am having trouble with which started at least on the last update is the saving when I plant. I have to wait till my avatar has finished to load the next farm...everything else I harvest or chop, I can save and it saves and I can move on. Anyone else having this issue? Just been happening since the update before this one. Just keeps saying enqueing and whatever crop that's on the next farm or the trees or the plowed fields. I've done all the usual clearing cache and memory for farm town and everything else...don't think it's a 'me' problem, but we can always hope. Thanks for any help or for getting me help with this issue. I don't have time to wait with now having 18 farms

Thanks!
Old Mar 25 2013, 10:12 PM
Account Not Linked

Does anyone know when the "Start All" option will work? I purchased the tool for it but, for now, it is useless. =(
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?...7&fb_bmpos=2_7
Old Mar 25 2013, 10:22 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by cindymartindale1955 View Post
Does anyone know when the "Start All" option will work? I purchased the tool for it but, for now, it is useless. =(
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?...7&fb_bmpos=2_7
The Start All is not in this release. The only 2 tools that were released were for the Load All of the service facilities.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Mar 25 2013, 10:24 PM

Hi All, guess it is that time again ..

This is a friendly reminder that this thread is for feedback on the New Release . Not speculation and best guesses about the game. Please keep this thread on-topic.

Thanks
Old Mar 26 2013, 08:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cilmartel View Post
Thanks Raul for the great updates, and all who helps to bring to us our great game.

I do not know where to post this, but have sent it in several time, and never have heard anything, so i will post it here in hopes, something can and will be done for the ones with eye sight problems.....

when you go to choose the seeds you want to plant and you can see what is in storage, can that at least be made bolder and of larger print, we can see we have reached our dan degrees by the number..we just need to make it where we can read the amount in storage as it is so hard to read as it is lighter and smaller...please give this consideration for us old timers...

As always you all have always done a fantastic job for us...God Bless

Thank you
As a quick fix for you, I also have trouble seeing; you can adjust the boldness and size of the letters by going into your computer control panel, then into the "Appearance and Personalization" then to "Display". In the display selection, you should be able to adjust the size and appearance other the letters. By adjusting the lettering on your computer, your lettering should stay that way for all of the sites and work that you do; not just on "Farm Town".

I am not a "Moderator" just a player.
Old Mar 26 2013, 02:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pals-A-Lot View Post
As a quick fix for you, I also have trouble seeing; you can adjust the boldness and size of the letters by going into your computer control panel, then into the "Appearance and Personalization" then to "Display". In the display selection, you should be able to adjust the size and appearance other the letters. By adjusting the lettering on your computer, your lettering should stay that way for all of the sites and work that you do; not just on "Farm Town".

I am not a "Moderator" just a player.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
that will not work on that page as it is an open page in the game..nor will control +, have tried everything......would someone please ask Raul or whoever to do something for us on this problem, Blind in Georgia. Thanks
Old Mar 26 2013, 03:22 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by cilmartel View Post
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
that will not work on that page as it is an open page in the game..nor will control +, have tried everything......would someone please ask Raul or whoever to do something for us on this problem, Blind in Georgia. Thanks
Have you tried to put this in the suggestion section, you can't start a new thread, but you can find a thread close to what you want or if you can't do that then put it in the thread my idea doesn't have a thread, then the mod's will move it to the correct thread if there is one.

My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.
Old Mar 26 2013, 03:29 PM
Account Not Linked

ok it says Nan products to storage and NaN ex.....hope im getting the stuff anyway!
Old Mar 26 2013, 03:32 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farmgirl1706 View Post
ok it says Nan products to storage and NaN ex.....hope im getting the stuff anyway!
The developers have been notified of this issue. Were waiting for a fix.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Closed Thread