Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Mar 25 2014, 04:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnightRider View Post
If you are talking about like it shows in my picture, it doesn't show all the time I had it show a couple of times then it hasn't been showing.
I got the new quest screen when I opened my quest this morning. I just cashed in my quest for today. When I checked my quest from this morning I received the 12,000,000 coins for the 6 step quest, but got no button to collect my 1 Farmcash.

It sounded like some people were already already collecting FC from the earlier posts here.

So...
Are people already getting paid Farmcash based on having met the requirements in the past 6 days plus today's quest?
If so, I should have qualified for 1 Farmcash today. I have completed my quest every day for the last 18 days, receiving the full bonus on all quests.
Old Mar 25 2014, 05:22 PM

Is anyone else having trouble working other people's farms? Every farm I go to, the mayor says he is going to work "##" farms, then comes back and shows 0 products were sent to my storage. It happens with people who just posted, as well as those that posted several hours ago.
Old Mar 25 2014, 05:22 PM
Account Not Linked

I don't have the notice at the bottom of my quests, I've checked 3 or 4 times today and it's not there. I completed two quests today and I'm about the complete #3 but still nothing appears about how many quests or collecting bonuses. Am I the only one?
Old Mar 25 2014, 05:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LibrarianLee View Post
I don't have the notice at the bottom of my quests, I've checked 3 or 4 times today and it's not there. I completed two quests today and I'm about the complete #3 but still nothing appears about how many quests or collecting bonuses. Am I the only one?

i have completed 2 quests today and one every day for the past week , i dont have the notice at the bottom either and i have not been able to collect fc
Old Mar 25 2014, 05:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kathy.duck@gmail.com View Post
Is anyone else having trouble working other people's farms? Every farm I go to, the mayor says he is going to work "##" farms, then comes back and shows 0 products were sent to my storage. It happens with people who just posted, as well as those that posted several hours ago.
yes the same here
Old Mar 25 2014, 05:53 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

with the mayor now working all farms for farmers who have 2 trains dispatched, you have to be fast now or the facilities may be empty.. and it all depends on how much that is actually loaded in these facilities, on how much you collect..

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Mar 25 2014, 06:06 PM

it seems to me the quest thing is not working right. some people have got fc and i got nothing because my button disapered before i could click on it
Old Mar 25 2014, 06:28 PM
Account Not Linked

yesterday i thought i was victim of a bug because people were getting FC and i didn't even get a message and i KNEW i'd completed more than 3 quests in the past 7 days BUT today i completed a quest and was told i'd completed 8 in the last 7 days and would i like 2 FC? yes plz and thx

this new non-optional level up FB post is just aggravating and if you want some advertising posts to get people interested - give me the option to post that i earned FC doing quests !!
Old Mar 25 2014, 06:33 PM

Just a question here. I went to buy some flowers from the store and the ones that you can send as gifts are no longer available to buy from the store. for eg red roses, pink roses, zinnia, white lillies etc. So are they like this on purpose or is it a glitch as this has happened once before in another update. but if i had one of the flowers in storage i can put it down on the farm and then buy multiple. but this is no good for me as some of the flowers i do not have on any of my farms and i am trying to do a quest farm. So jsut letting the devs know and wandering if this has happened on purpose.
Old Mar 25 2014, 06:43 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by lynwoo60 View Post
Just a question here. I went to buy some flowers from the store and the ones that you can send as gifts are no longer available to buy from the store. for eg red roses, pink roses, zinnia, white lillies etc. So are they like this on purpose or is it a glitch as this has happened once before in another update. but if i had one of the flowers in storage i can put it down on the farm and then buy multiple. but this is no good for me as some of the flowers i do not have on any of my farms and i am trying to do a quest farm. So jsut letting the devs know and wandering if this has happened on purpose.
You are right they are changing some of the flowers to gift only, like you said red roses, lilies, and forget me not's. It is really bad on Red Roses you need to fill all facilities 5,040 Red Roses. A picture of some is below:

My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.
Closed Thread