Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jun 11 2012, 01:16 AM

Lemon grass is available! One day crop
Cashew tree - 3 days

Farming since: 14 December 2009
Old Jun 11 2012, 01:29 AM
Account Not Linked

A huge thanks for the trains release.. the concept is going to be great! I had wondered what direction the devs would go once all the tools covered all products etc in the facs. Let's remember peeps.. this is a new concept and of course new releases will bring new carriages that will eventually cover all things. I love how it becomes a ghost once its departed. I realise people are annoyed that they cant move them once they have departed.. but clearly you cant move something that has gone right? Overall I love the concept and think it will develop brilliantly so thanks a ton Devs! Cant wait for new facs when they arrive
Old Jun 11 2012, 01:35 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by FarmerWitch View Post
Cashew tree - 3 days
LOVE the Cashew tree and happy the Lemongrass is a 1 day crop.. heaps of time to gather them before the facs come and we need them. Thanks again Devs!
Old Jun 11 2012, 01:37 AM

ty Rual for not letting us down you where running out of time
Old Jun 11 2012, 01:40 AM

Smile Cashews & Lemongrass at last!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FarmerWitch View Post
Cashew tree - 3 days
YEA! Where are the facilities?? We need more cavas rolls. Please triple the production!
Old Jun 11 2012, 02:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kahra01 View Post
A huge thanks for the trains release.. the concept is going to be great! I had wondered what direction the devs would go once all the tools covered all products etc in the facs. Let's remember peeps.. this is a new concept and of course new releases will bring new carriages that will eventually cover all things. I love how it becomes a ghost once its departed. I realise people are annoyed that they cant move them once they have departed.. but clearly you cant move something that has gone right? Overall I love the concept and think it will develop brilliantly so thanks a ton Devs! Cant wait for new facs when they arrive
You can move the semi once it has gone, and you can still see it, too. Both semi and train do same thing : transport goods. Locking it into place and fading it out makes no sense at all. If it were "gone" from my farm, it would not be the hideous looking thing it is now, thats for sure.
Old Jun 11 2012, 02:26 AM

i was saving and waiting for the trains but looking at them and reading on here.i think I will 'pass' for now.a big disappointment and i didn't want to have to move my facilities to the train station either....so I'll sit this one out and see if it improves.. a big disappointment!1 ahh well!!
Old Jun 11 2012, 02:26 AM

one thing i would like to see with trees that you harvest not the chopping ones. how come we can not get a free harvest when you plant them just like you do with the ones you chop.
Old Jun 11 2012, 02:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by matt88 View Post
i was hoping the boxcars would have a list of products to choose from with a max amount the the car could hold. maybe 15 items per boxcar and different types of cars for different products, then we could order what we needed. So for instance a "freight car" would have paper rolls, canvas and the sheet metals and a couple other items in it and you could choose the products that get loaded on the car. if the car had a limit of 5000 units i could send it to get 2000 alum sheets, 2000 paper rolls and 1000 canvas and if we wanted to get more i could buy another freight car making the max 10,000 units. As it stands now i am horribly disappointed and when my train returns with my 168 paper rolls (a weeks production from a coin facility) it will be going into storage with the hope that one day it will be worth taking out again.
This is what I was hoping too - maybe link the box cars to a group of facs but let us choose what to send out for - I need Rubber sheets but I dont need plastic granules and glass sheets.

And please Devs dont make them "ghost trains" - my semi-trailer doesn't ghost when I order stuff!

***** Farm Town Addict since October 2009 *****
Old Jun 11 2012, 04:51 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

I really dont want to enter the discussion of how anybody play their farmtown game, cuz each to his own, and thats the beauty of this game :-)
I just want to add, that I also think it would be so great, if they made a special train or other tool, that would make it a bit easier to work neigbours facs and services. I like to help my neighbours but I dont have the energy or time to spend hours on it, and it litterally do take hours when they have dublicate of all facs.
A fast train that would make it possible to work all facs on one farm or something like that.
Anyway thanks to the devs for reinventing this game all the time. I got myself a train, and this is just the beginning of the farmtown 'train-era', so lets give the devs a chance to develope it further. We know they listen to us. I would also like to be able to send a train off for more canvas :-)
Closed Thread