Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Dec 12 2022, 04:46 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by VondaK View Post
In the section "My Belt" products, the only thing that shows are test tubes - nothing else. I went to do my chain for this week and it show the Science Club with 1/9 products so I can't use it as a chain.
Help, please.
Hi VondaK,

Not every facility has the belts and dans yet.

The Science Supplies Factory which makes the products for the Science Club does not have belts/dans yet.

The Glass factory makes the Test Tube Set needed to make the Test Tube Rack in the Science Supplies Factory does have belts/dans so the 1/9 you have is likely for the Test Tube Set.

Until the belts and dans are released for the Science Supplies Factory you won't be able to earn the belts/dans needed, so the Science Supplies Factory and the Science Club for the time being will not reach chain criteria.

You will need to see if you can pick a different facility that could be made into a chain.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Dec 12 2022, 01:37 PM

I'm working my neighbor's facilities, I have worked 4 or 5 of them. I noticed my coins are staying the same as when I started them. The only thing I'm getting is the level-up points. Why not the Coins??? thank you
Old Dec 12 2022, 01:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sassy cat View Post
I'm working my neighbor's facilities, I have worked 4 or 5 of them. I noticed my coins are staying the same as when I started them. The only thing I'm getting is the level-up points. Why not the Coins??? thank you
Hi sassy cat

We do not receive coins for working our friends factories and services.

We receive products and also xp.

It is all stated in the pop up you get before working facilities.
Old Dec 13 2022, 11:14 AM

hi, before the last "lock down" i was working on having ingredients for 18 months. 6 and 12 months storage was full except for sugar, eggs, canned peaches, baking soda, OJ and apple juice.
after the "lock down" my 12 month storage looks like my 18 months storage used to look.
what happened?
thanks, and holiday greetings from Atlanta
Old Dec 13 2022, 11:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by vonalm View Post
hi, before the last "lock down" i was working on having ingredients for 18 months. 6 and 12 months storage was full except for sugar, eggs, canned peaches, baking soda, OJ and apple juice.
after the "lock down" my 12 month storage looks like my 18 months storage used to look.
what happened?
thanks, and holiday greetings from Atlanta
Hi vonalm

Im sorry but we cant see what you had in your storage before the game was disabled, we can only see what you have at this moment.

Please check that you are using the same options in your Ingredient Planner, anything you change there, will give you different amounts of ingredients.
Old Dec 15 2022, 09:41 PM

Default Too many facilities?

Hi,

I have gotten the gift return bug that others have noted, but just now I got a notice that one of my farms had too many facilities and I needed to move some to other farms to avoid losing stuff. Is that a bug or do I need to take that seriously? I've never gotten it before - which is what made me wonder. I hope it's a bug! I guess if nothing else, I can stop putting new facilities on that farm. If it's not a bug, how many should I move?

Farmer Squeak

Farmer Susan has been happily farming since July 27, 2009.
  • Little Country Village
  • Country Vet[/url]
  • ♫ By the Sea ♫
  • Log Jam
  • Farmer's Market
  • Winter Wonderland
  • ♫ Oh Give Me a Home . . .
  • Island Paradise
  • 101 Apple Orchard Way
  • Splendor 'n' Spooks
  • ♪ She'll be . . . ♫
Old Dec 15 2022, 09:47 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farmer_Susan View Post
Hi,

I have gotten the gift return bug that others have noted, but just now I got a notice that one of my farms had too many facilities and I needed to move some to other farms to avoid losing stuff. Is that a bug or do I need to take that seriously? I've never gotten it before - which is what made me wonder. I hope it's a bug! I guess if nothing else, I can stop putting new facilities on that farm. If it's not a bug, how many should I move?
Hi Susan,
I have moved your post to the Help & Support thread about facilities as this has nothing to do with the current release. When you have a problem or question not about something in the current release please post it in the Help & Support section thread about that.
This is not a bug. There is a limit to how many facilities you can put on one farm. Part of that limit includes the completed products still loaded in the facilities. So first try storing the products to see if that is what has put you over the limit. If it still is telling you that you have too many facilities on that farm then you will need to move some.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Dec 16 2022, 07:29 AM

Ok thanks.

Farmer Squeak

Farmer Susan has been happily farming since July 27, 2009.
  • Little Country Village
  • Country Vet[/url]
  • ♫ By the Sea ♫
  • Log Jam
  • Farmer's Market
  • Winter Wonderland
  • ♫ Oh Give Me a Home . . .
  • Island Paradise
  • 101 Apple Orchard Way
  • Splendor 'n' Spooks
  • ♪ She'll be . . . ♫
Old Dec 16 2022, 11:40 PM

I purchased an Indoor Playground and an Indoor Playground Supplies facility. I checked and they both show up in the account activity. Neither show up on Farm #3 where I placed them at the bottom of the farm. The Indoor Playgrund Supplies facility shows up in the facility and it allowed me to load it but the Indoor Playground does NOT show up in the facility manager.
Old Dec 16 2022, 11:46 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by mo54862 View Post
I purchased an Indoor Playground and an Indoor Playground Supplies facility. I checked and they both show up in the account activity. Neither show up on Farm #3 where I placed them at the bottom of the farm. The Indoor Playgrund Supplies facility shows up in the facility and it allowed me to load it but the Indoor Playground does NOT show up in the facility manager.
Hi Mo,
I checked and they are both missing. You will need to contact Support about this as we can not do refunds through the forums.
To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you are having a problem getting responses from Support please read the information in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.

Tags
belt, can't post from facility, cash out, display issues, duplicate facility, facilities, facility manager, facility wall requests, find facility on farm, fuel problems, fuel usage, funeral facilities, ingredient planner, levels, load all, non-workable facs, production facility, religious facilities, service facilities, service facility, store all, what's in stock, what's pending