Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old May 02 2022, 10:56 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluehair View Post
so up until yesterday on the facility manager if I sorted by "facility" it would have the same items together...

for eg red ink blank ink blue ink etc. and it would have corn flour flour rice flour all together...now it (apart from my crops and tree etc) it seems the items are going from the lowest number to the highest.

is there anyway this can be fixed.

have attache a picture to explain what I mean.

it also does with the service facilties
Hi bluehair,
I moved yourt post to the thread about facilities.

There hasn't been anything changed since yesterday except to add the Mother's Day gifts and store items, and I don't think that would affect the ingredient planner.

As the items you listed are used in many facilities it would be very difficult for those to be grouped together. I don't think I have ever seen them grouped together as you are asking about. I will copy your post to the closed thread for the developers to look into it.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old May 02 2022, 11:00 PM

yeah thats the thing up until yesterday if I sorted by facility it would have alll the inks together ...all the flours together etc rather than going by smallest number to biggest
Old May 02 2022, 11:07 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluehair View Post
yeah thats the thing up until yesterday if I sorted by facility it would have alll the inks together ...all the flours together etc rather than going by smallest number to biggest
Hi bluehair,
I copied your post to the thread for the developers to look into it. That is all we can do with it.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old May 06 2022, 07:31 AM

There's a question mark for help/info next to the diversification rank (best) in the facility manager but it doesn't seem clickable.
Old May 06 2022, 08:52 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sqrl View Post
There's a question mark for help/info next to the diversification rank (best) in the facility manager but it doesn't seem clickable.
Hi Sqrl,
Apparently the developers have not added that information back in for that help as yet. This has been noted in the bug list for the developers already, so just have to wait until they can get through those.
Old May 07 2022, 01:50 AM
Account Not Linked

I have 3 metal facilities showing on my farm 23 even though in Facility manager it says only one on the farm. Is it a glitch and should each extra one be another facility?https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...593&farm_ix=22

Last edited by rodkay1@bigpond.com; May 07 2022 at 02:26 AM.
Old May 07 2022, 05:31 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rodkay1@bigpond.com View Post
I have 3 metal facilities showing on my farm 23 even though in Facility manager it says only one on the farm. Is it a glitch and should each extra one be another facility?https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...593&farm_ix=22
Hi rodkay1,

You can only have one facility of each type per farm. When you put more of the exact same facility on the same farm, the others become decoration but will still look like they are producing so that you can click on any of them rather than try to find a specific one to see what is being produced.

This is why your Facility Manager will only show you one metal mill as only one is producing goods.

The exception to that is when you own both a regular metal mill and a turbo metal mill. When you own both, you can have one of each on the same farm and both of those will be working facilities and both with show up in your Facility Manager on that farm.

If you want all of the metal mills to produce you need to move the others to farms which don't already have a metal mill on them.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old May 07 2022, 07:20 AM
Account Not Linked

Default Posts not mine

Someone is posting My Facilities work on my timeline. i have not posted them ? It sends them to a different player then me, a friend of mine. Different friend, received this twice now ? Today the last one of clients showed up !
I have copied the post if you like to see it :::
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...N0Q%3D&__cft__[0]=AZVEpbwOL6E1_z4xSgitFoQ2fI9pan9yQYurJV74bxLsprvpH CRyb_yIQt0noSas0_6Dp7MwvoMzbR5Vo-rF6iWHSrDNMnLl9dO2OKy38kbN0_in48C_5MDoTUn-jkz75ys&__tn__=H-R

I dont know if this will help you but sending it off..please help me....
Old May 07 2022, 08:04 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by solen2016 View Post
Someone is posting My Facilities work on my timeline. i have not posted them ? It sends them to a different player then me, a friend of mine. Different friend, received this twice now ? Today the last one of clients showed up !
I have copied the post if you like to see it :::

[mod edit url removed]

I dont know if this will help you but sending it off..please help me....
Hi solen2016,

Are you sure that you mean the facility posts are showing up on your own Facebook Profile?

Or could you mean that the facility requests are showing up for your friends as you..... when they are trying to work facility posts from the Facility Wall Requests page and that is what is taking them to someone else's farm?

Those are not your facility requests those belong to the person that they see when they arrive at the farm and as they are not friends with that person then they can not work them.

Have you ever allowed anyone to have access to your Facebook account perhaps to help you out, or could you have had access to someone else's Facebook account to help them out?

This problem is usually caused when someone has access to more than one account and is using the same browser for them. This happened due to Facebook changes with security updates and can cause a mix up of accounts.

If this is the case then there are a few ways to prevent it happening, you/they would have to see which of the following methods they prefer to use:
  • If they can use more than one browser, the easiest thing to do is log out of all accounts, close the browser then use a different browser for each account so you never use the same browser for both.

If they have to use the same browser then they would have to try these:

• Avoid using Facebooks switch user to switch between Facebook accounts if that is being used.
    Manually log out of Facebook and close the pages in the browser where Facebook and the game are loaded before logging into the other account. This one works for some but may not work for everyone and all the different browsers.

• Manually log out of Facebook, , close the browser completely, then reopen it and log into the other account. Then repeat that each time they change accounts.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old May 07 2022, 03:32 PM

Default can't get fuel

I't seems the game wont let me collect my fuel and not showing the people in the market. I hope you get this problem solved soon. This just started today,

[sandy lance ]
rappingranny

Tags
belt, can't post from facility, cash out, display issues, duplicate facility, facilities, facility manager, facility wall requests, find facility on farm, fuel problems, fuel usage, funeral facilities, ingredient planner, levels, load all, non-workable facs, production facility, religious facilities, service facilities, service facility, store all, what's in stock, what's pending