Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Nov 01 2021, 09:38 AM

Do you have info somewhere that I am missing about...
If I work others facilities for hire or client referral where do those products go?
Do they go to my storage to be SOLD?
or are they able to be used to "start" production or "load" into my facilities?
Old Nov 01 2021, 09:44 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sundos View Post
Do you have info somewhere that I am missing about...
If I work others facilities for hire or client referral where do those products go?
Do they go to my storage to be SOLD?
or are they able to be used to "start" production or "load" into my facilities?
Hi Sundos,
All of those products you get from working those goes into your storage added to what you have already in your storage. If they are products you use to fill your facilities and services then they can be used for that. If they are non-ingredients then they are added to the non-ingredients you have in your storage to be sold.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Nov 01 2021, 09:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Sundos,
If they are products you use to fill your facilities and services then they can be used for that. If they are non-ingredients then they are added to the non-ingredients you have in your storage to be sold.
Thanks Taz for your quick reply..

So yesterday a very huge neighbor posted their facilities and I work and referred and on I think 44 farms the message I got from each was that I received well over 100,000 products .. most being in 200,000+ and only 13 farms said less that 100,000 on the hire.. and also on the referral same sizes of products received by me except only 3 were not quite 100,000.

I also had worked others facilities both refer and hire and gotten some products.

I went and reloaded both my service and production facilities.. and I had roughly the same as everyday when I load them.. somewhere near 9,000,000 (I know that is not alot..lol)

I thought maybe there is a lag time.. so I reloaded facilities today.. SAME.. around 9,000,000..

I went and worked some others facilities and then found the BIG neighbors post again.. I worked both type of his facilities again.. and got roughly the same amount of products

I went and restocked all my facilities again.. SAME... around 9,000,000

Shouldn't I have more?
Old Nov 01 2021, 10:04 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sundos View Post
Thanks Taz for your quick reply..

So yesterday a very huge neighbor posted their facilities and I work and referred and on I think 44 farms the message I got from each was that I received well over 100,000 products .. most being in 200,000+ and only 13 farms said less that 100,000 on the hire.. and also on the referral same sizes of products received by me except only 3 were not quite 100,000.

I also had worked others facilities both refer and hire and gotten some products.

I went and reloaded both my service and production facilities.. and I had roughly the same as everyday when I load them.. somewhere near 9,000,000 (I know that is not alot..lol)

I thought maybe there is a lag time.. so I reloaded facilities today.. SAME.. around 9,000,000..

I went and worked some others facilities and then found the BIG neighbors post again.. I worked both type of his facilities again.. and got roughly the same amount of products

I went and restocked all my facilities again.. SAME... around 9,000,000

Shouldn't I have more?
Hi Sundos,
Your facilities will not load more than 100% of what they can produce in 15 day period. How much you get from your neighbors facilities doesn't have anything to do with how much you can load or start in your own facilities. Whatever you get over what is used in your facilities stays in your storage until you refill your facilities after they have completed the work either by time or by neighbors working them and you then reload your facilities.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Nov 01 2021, 10:27 AM

hmmm.. ok, Thanks Taz
Old Nov 01 2021, 08:10 PM

Default Cannot Work Factories/Facilities After 12 Hours

User: 1379410418

Sending this issue for my husband. The user number above is his. He is consistently unable to work other's factories/facilities after the 12 hour timeframe...it seems to be more like 24 hours before they will work for him. He clears the cache, cleans his browsers, logs out and back in, shuts his computer completely down and then boots back up but nothing seems to help the issue. Please help...
Old Nov 01 2021, 08:14 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carol Foreman View Post
User: 1379410418

Sending this issue for my husband. The user number above is his. He is consistently unable to work other's factories/facilities after the 12 hour timeframe...it seems to be more like 24 hours before they will work for him. He clears the cache, cleans his browsers, logs out and back in, shuts his computer completely down and then boots back up but nothing seems to help the issue. Please help...
Hi Carol,
I moved your post to the subject thread about facilities and working them.
There isn't a 12 hour work requirement. The following from the first post of this thread explains how it works:

Working Neighbors Facilities: This is to explain the time between working a neighbours facilities before you can rework that same neighbor's post again. To simplify the answer it was originally stated that you had to wait a day.
Notice that if you spend at least 8 straight hours in a day without playing farmtown (when you sleep, eat breakfast, etc, most people will fall in this category) then you will in fact be able to work your friends facilities at least once per day. If you want to work them say twice per day, you will have to work them all say in the morning, 9AM, and then do not work anymore facilities until after 5 PM, after that time you will be able to work them all again. The key point is that you will be able to work ALL your friends facilities after 8 hours has passed since the LAST facilities you worked. Basically what this is saying is that after you have worked a neighbours facility there must be a gap of 8 hours, where you do not work any facilities, before you can work the neighbours facility again.
Old Nov 03 2021, 09:51 AM

Default Neighbors Facilities Not Loading All

Yesterday first noticed when working neighbors facilities it says since I have 10 ships it will work all on that farm, but not all of the farms like it used to do. Has something changed or might I have accidently changed a setting?
Old Nov 03 2021, 09:59 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dadman57 View Post
Yesterday first noticed when working neighbors facilities it says since I have 10 ships it will work all on that farm, but not all of the farms like it used to do. Has something changed or might I have accidently changed a setting?
Hi Dadman,
I moved your post to the subject thread about facilities.
Make sure that your trains with the long cars on them are dispatched. If they are not then they do not count for facility work.

If they are dispatched then make sure that all the cars show in the train status in white. If any of the ones attached are greyed out then they are not connected correctly and were not dispatched with the engine.
If you want us to check those then tell us what farm or farms those trains are located on.
Old Nov 03 2021, 11:14 AM

They were working before and it appears they are all connected and dispatched. They are on farm 11 & 12. Thanks

Tags
belt, can't post from facility, cash out, display issues, duplicate facility, facilities, facility manager, facility wall requests, find facility on farm, fuel problems, fuel usage, funeral facilities, ingredient planner, levels, load all, non-workable facs, production facility, religious facilities, service facilities, service facility, store all, what's in stock, what's pending