Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Apr 15 2021, 06:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frothy View Post
Hi! Thanks for all the hard work, you guys are doing great!

I was trying to gift some trains to a neighbor but it doesn't seem to work. I looked for something in the updates that would let me know if it was possible yet, but I think I just keep overlooking it. Is it possible now or any idea when it will be possible?
Hi Frothy

Sending farmcash items or farmcash to friends is not available yet.

Im sorry but developers dont tell us in advance when this feature will be back to the game.
Old Apr 15 2021, 07:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Storm,
Sometimes this happens if you run out of an ingredient. It will fill up until it runs out of an ingredient and then will stop there in filling. We get bonus batches from the belts, but that is not taken into account until after you fill the facilities.

When you reload the ingredients for the batches filled befor ethe bonus batches are returned to your storage. So what was short for filling is now replenished back in your storage. Then when you start the facilities again they finish filling up.
This even happened back in the Flash version.
I never experienced it with the flash version but I do check my storage inventory after I empty them and before loading my factories as well as the ingredient planner to see if I will be short on any products and it never shows as having any ingredient as low/missing but does show a surplus for all my facilities.

**My neighbors' list is full but I can still accept so I am your neighbor but will have to add you as a buddy on my end of the game. I have plenty of room for buddies.
Old Apr 15 2021, 08:04 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by storm36 View Post
I never experienced it with the flash version but I do check my storage inventory after I empty them and before loading my factories as well as the ingredient planner to see if I will be short on any products and it never shows as having any ingredient as low/missing but does show a surplus for all my facilities.
Hi Storm,
Then I am not sure why it is happening as that is the only time we have seen this happen. I will copy your first post to the closed subject thread about Specific Issues so the developers can check this.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Apr 15 2021, 10:08 PM
Senior Moderator

Raul has added the following:

Post Release Updates - April 15th, 11:00PM
  • Removed the 'Coming Soon' message when clicking on trains in farms
  • Most facebook pictures are now shown correctly in the neighbour bar
  • The red counter for trains is now always updated when visiting super neighbours that have granted you access to manage their trains
  • When you scroll up in the chat to read a previous conversation, the next message will not force the chat to scroll to the bottom
  • Bugfix: After boosting a train the 'Boost' button was disabled correctly, but it was enabled again when you scrolled up or down
  • Bugfix: Pictures or boost requests missing when opening Train Managers
  • Bugfix: Incorrect count in the red counter for trains
  • Bugfix: The red counter in your toolbox icon was including the ship counts from the flash version of the game
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Apr 16 2021, 12:40 AM

Am back again. I realize the difference between day and hours. I try to plan on 40 hours if it say 1.6 days, 2.? days or 3.3 days. Basically, I assumed if you said 1.3 days, it would be 37 hours, which is apparently my mistake, as you explained in the email (dp not depend on fraction of hour).
Old Apr 16 2021, 05:40 AM

I can't boost my trains since 4-15. 1644870283
Old Apr 16 2021, 06:29 AM

I get animals when boosting a train but as my stables are full I need to "use" horses by placing them ON the farm but this is still not available? Even horses I've previously placed on the farm don't appear though I do get credit when harvesting horses.

Also, while quests don't yet work why do we now have the quest cube with old obsolete numbers showing?

Also, I know they are working on "fixing" what does not yet work but it has been SIX months since we got any levels (FC) for us maxed out long-term players. PLEASE!!!
Old Apr 16 2021, 07:00 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to Keef

Quote:
Originally Posted by grandmas farm View Post
same here
USER ID number 727691242
Old Apr 16 2021, 07:21 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by shirl312 View Post
Am back again. I realize the difference between day and hours. I try to plan on 40 hours if it say 1.6 days, 2.? days or 3.3 days. Basically, I assumed if you said 1.3 days, it would be 37 hours, which is apparently my mistake, as you explained in the email (dp not depend on fraction of hour).
Hi shirl312,

OK thanks, I see where you are getting confused now. I'll see if I can explain it, but I'm not going to be able to give you an accurate time for the number after the decimal point when you mouse over something.

When a crop in the store is listed as harvests in x days, 1 day is 1 farm town day... 20 hours as you know. However when you see a time in the store under one day, 1 hour, 2 hours etc, that is the actual time it takes to grow.

As the shorter FT day confuses people and no-one wants to work out what several farm town days actually are in real days what the game does when you mouse over a crop on your farm is it gives you the time in real days then the number after the decimal point represents what is left of of the hours and minutes over that 24 hours, but it also rounds it down to the one digit after the decimal point.

When you see 1.6 days it can be 40 hours, but as it can't display more than one number after the decimal point that number could also be closer to 1.7 days than it is 1.6 days. That difference can be anything over 2 hours or under 2.5 hours. You will only see a more accurate time when the crop time is under 1 day.

So when you plant a 1 day crop it immediately shows you the real hours 19.9 as it's already one second under 20 hours. When you plant a 2 day crop it immediately shows you 1.6 days which is about 40 hours. When you are not checking a crop time immediately after planting and go to look at it later and see 1.6 days that's when the time can be less accurate and could be closer to 42.5 hours than 40 hours.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Apr 16 2021, 07:24 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by grandmas farm View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keef View Post
same here
USER ID number 727691242
Hi grandmas farm and Keef,

Please describe what you are seeing when you try to boost a train, at what point is it not letting you boost it? Have you been able to unload and dispatch them fine? What have you already tried to correct this yourself?

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Last edited by Tiger; Apr 16 2021 at 07:28 AM.
Closed Thread