Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Mar 17 2021, 06:20 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandgar View Post
Hi my ID # is 100001079898837
The game is playing different in the morning that at night. In the morning when I am working on farms, it takes anywheres from15 to 20 seconds to go from farm to farm, and it takes 3 - 5 seconds to go to the store. Once I am in the farm everything is great! When I try and do facilities, again it takes 15 - 20 seconds to go from farm to farm, and 3 - 5 seconds to go from one facility to another. At night it is like a switch has been turned on, and everything is working fast. It has been doing this for a while now, and then for almost 4 days it was working the same day and night, and then now it has gone back to slow in the morning and great at night.
Hi Sandgar,
There are many things that can cause it to be slower or faster at different times of the day. Your internet can be at different speeds depending on how many are using the servers at your service provider and through the many links your data goes to get to the Facebook app servers, how many are on those app servers and then on to the Farm Town servers. It could also be how many are on the Farm Town servers at the time as well.
There isn't anything you or we can do to change this.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Mar 18 2021, 03:15 AM

My farm 6 shows plowed, although Spinach was sowed there. Just fyi, it makes no difference to me. I understand debugging, having been a programmer in the olden days lol
Old Mar 18 2021, 08:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by shirl312 View Post
My farm 6 shows plowed, although Spinach was sowed there. Just fyi, it makes no difference to me. I understand debugging, having been a programmer in the olden days lol
Hi shirl312

I visited your farm 6 and I can see spinach growing in about 12 hours.

If you cant see it and you have Show crops checked in your preferences, the wrench, then please clear your browser cache.

First time you load the game after the clearing, the game will load a little slower as all graphics have to be loaded again.
Old Mar 18 2021, 10:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by honeyg56 View Post
My flag is missing. I have done a search and it says it is there but I have hidden everything and still cannot see it
Thank you Taz, wasn't sure if I needed to book an optician appointment
Old Mar 18 2021, 11:58 AM

Send a message via AIM to kejusa Send a message via MSN to kejusa

ID 1667790253
I've been reading through the Bug Fixes, Facilities not loading, Two examples I have are the Donut Shop and the Jelly Factory both fully stocked but not producing - this is a recent problem - 2 days ago it was all fine. thank you
Old Mar 18 2021, 12:08 PM

Wink Status update please?

Hi can we please get a status update? Its been 3 weeks. Are things still happening? Would love a little cookie of hope please
Old Mar 18 2021, 12:23 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kejusa View Post
ID 1667790253
I've been reading through the Bug Fixes, Facilities not loading, Two examples I have are the Donut Shop and the Jelly Factory both fully stocked but not producing - this is a recent problem - 2 days ago it was all fine. thank you
Hi kejusa,

When you are not short of ingredients, own all the facility and those are in storage. Open your Facility Manager and make sure it is set like this. Remember to click the green check mark to save the changes and then try the Start All again again and see if those facilities start:
If it's already set like that and those don't start. Look for those facilities in the Facility Manager and make sure there is a check mark in the box on that facility.

If there is a check mark there, open the facility and make sure that there are also check marks on every product that facility makes.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Mar 18 2021, 12:28 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erika092410 View Post
Hi can we please get a status update? Its been 3 weeks. Are things still happening? Would love a little cookie of hope please
Hi Erika,

I have moved your post to the Game Migration thread. I am sorry but we do not have any specific dates when something will be released. Keep an eye on the message above the game changing to show when an update is released or you can occasionally check the 1st post on page 1 of the this thread. as that is where the latest updates will be posted when we get them.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Mar 18 2021, 12:44 PM

Unhappy Chat

My chat does not work in Farmtown. Before the last update it worked. Now it does not work at all. Is there something I can do?
Old Mar 18 2021, 12:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sissy234 View Post
My chat does not work in Farmtown. Before the last update it worked. Now it does not work at all. Is there something I can do?
Hi sissy234

I moved your post to the Migration thread.

The chat below the game screen has not been added yet.

If you are talking about the Facebook chat not opening in the game page, then you are right, but that is a Facebook problem.

If you wish you can report the problem to them by clicking in the little blue arrow in your home page, then click in the ? icon and Report a problem.
Closed Thread