Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Nov 17 2011, 06:50 AM

Thank you Raul and Dev's for the update. Needed farm 12, so thanks again,and also for the other things fish belts, new facilities. I appreciate your efforts to keep improving this game.

Fritz
Old Nov 17 2011, 07:18 AM

Well today - Seawater bait count still zero but fished fine. Noticed that the Sea Coast bait count is larger than the freshwater bait count. But I think the Sea Coast bait counter being larger better is a better view of that even tho it's zero.
Old Nov 17 2011, 07:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rjohn726 View Post
Well today - Seawater bait count still zero but fished fine. Noticed that the Sea Coast bait count is larger than the freshwater bait count. But I think the Sea Coast bait counter being larger better is a better view of that even tho it's zero.
You can still fish using the boat without bait. BUT the purpose of the bait is to double your catch. Are you sure that you are catching double in your seacoast? Click on the "show points & animation" in your preferences and you will see "2" x whatever you are catching.

Just trying to be helpful, if you didn't remember the double for bait.

Deborah
Old Nov 17 2011, 07:29 AM

Send a message via AIM to Kbeepbeep
Default What has happened to the sending gifts?

The box where your neighbors show up as shrunk. When selecting the option for the farmers helping you the scroll bars goes away and I can only select 3 people. This has happened for the last 4 days and from 2 different computers. ?????? Are they aware of it?????
Old Nov 17 2011, 08:29 AM
Account Not Linked

Have noticed that when using the load all button in my services if a product is unchecked in the factory it auto becomes unchecked in the service ??? ie: not needing to make strawberry yogurts as have 32000 so is unchecked in dairy but said 32000 is not being loaded into the service .When i did check item in service it auto got checked in dairy so will be making more yogurt auto when i press start all in my factory is this a glitche?? can this be fixed as i am going to be wasting time opening up each factory/service checking and unchecking boxes
Old Nov 17 2011, 10:10 AM

Default facebook or FarmTown problem?

Since the new release on Nov. 15th when I try to send gifts to friends there is only a very narrow box listing my friends and I can only scroll as far as the g's. Is this a change with facebook or is it related to the new Farm Town release? I haven't sent any gifts since some of my most avid player friends are further down the alphabet than G.

Still a work in progress...

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...8086&farm_ix=3
Old Nov 17 2011, 10:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Yes you are mistaken. When you put bait into the Fishing Tackle Shop it is just like putting any other product into a service facility. When they are finished you get the cash for those items and don't get the items back.
The only facility you get bait for your waters from is the Fish Farming Plant.
thanks Taz, however, if I uncheck it in the refer clients it also unchecks it in the fishing farm plant.. can you have someone look into this or somehow correct it. It is not the only one it happens in
Old Nov 17 2011, 10:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kosp41302 View Post

to the poster who dais they weren't going to play until sugar and cheese were increased-- do what a lot of the rest of us have done, put dairy plants and sugar refineries on as many farms as you (cow barns too if needed) i currently have 10 farms with dairy production and at least 5 with sugar. (11 farms with cow barns if i recall too)
Yes, you can put duplicate factories on different farms, but I hate having all my farms have the same look/feel to them. I need more yeast and leather...IMPOSSIBLE to make enough, but I sure don't want a semi on all my farms in order to meet the minimal demands of my factories. Imagine an ocean retreat with a big ol semi parked on the beach...... ICK.

So I ask the developers to please INCREASE production of these ingredients..
Old Nov 17 2011, 11:22 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by dorissau View Post
Well I certainly appreciate the new levels,the new farm and new facs.. but whoever buggered up the gift giving systems needs to be horsewhipped. Now I can't even SEE the lists and it won't scroll down...the neighbors are just all scrambled. THIS IS A HORRIBLE DEED TO A PERFECT THING! boo hiss.
yah, I totally agree, love the new system, but can't send gifts with it now.

Server WF37, W10, Chrome.

Need help timing quests/crops/trees/dinner? Google 'Farm Report Alarm', it rocks the game!
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Nov 17 2011, 12:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by levarti2 View Post
Hi,

does anybody know the number that clicked us over to 285 XP?

thanks
thanks ... it's posted now in the Game Guide. Level 285 is 7,587,000 XP

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...2244&farm_ix=9
Closed Thread