Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Today, 03:47 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by RIAP27 View Post
I believe it is her neighbor/buddy but not mine so I cannot do anything except send the link to my farms to her main acct.
Hi Riap,
If you are not wanting either of your primary accounts to have to add the other's 2nd account and only wanting the secondary accounts to be come neighbors then the only way you can do that is to arrange for both of those accounts to go to a market or the inn and look for each other there.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Today, 03:49 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
I do know her Farm name, but there is no way I can see to look her up on FarmTown's farmer lists. If we could do that the process would be easier.
Hi Riap,
The developers are not going to do that as the farm names are not exclusive. There could be a hundred farms with the same name.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Today, 05:18 PM

We want all accts to be neighbors. So hoping the message way works.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Riap,
If you are not wanting either of your primary accounts to have to add the other's 2nd account and only wanting the secondary accounts to be come neighbors then the only way you can do that is to arrange for both of those accounts to go to a market or the inn and look for each other there.
Old Today, 05:28 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
We want all accts to be neighbors. So hoping the message way works.
Hi Riap,
Then yes the message way will work. She sends you the link to her 2nd account and you send her the link to your 2nd account. Then after you both have accepted those you send the link to her 2nd account to your 2nd account and they can then request and accept each other.

Tags
archived farm, beige dot, blue dot, can't add neighbour, colored dots, coloured dots, dots, green dot, invite, neighbor, neighbor requests, neighbors, neighbour, new neighbours, purple dot, red dot, remove neighbour, super neighbor, super neighbor tools, super neighbors