Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Mar 18 2020, 05:54 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by christhompson View Post
Love the new release, but when are you going to increase clay, silicon rock, yeast, baking soda, soda crystals, have mines and semis on every farm and can't fill my factories.
Hi Christhompson,
If you have a suggestion you need to post it in the Suggestions section. You can not start a new thread there, but you can reply to one that fits your suggestion.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Mar 18 2020, 06:50 PM

Cool Update...

Love the new update but please increase petrochemicals and semi products please these are highly demanding the last lot of facilities you have brought out are plastic granule hungry but nothing has increased i have purchased an extra 4 oil refineries just to try and support demand but this is not something we should all have to do. i only do this because im addicted. LOL sorry but thanks for the update RAUL love train manager but will there be extra rewards for boosting trains? im hoping so ... thank you march update.
Old Mar 18 2020, 06:52 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexm2012 View Post
Love the new update but please increase petrochemicals and semi products please these are highly demanding the last lot of facilities you have brought out are plastic granule hungry but nothing has increased i have purchased an extra 4 oil refineries just to try and support demand but this is not something we should all have to do. i only do this because im addicted. LOL sorry but thanks for the update RAUL love train manager but will there be extra rewards for boosting trains? im hoping so ... thank you march update.
Hi Alexm,
If you want to make a suggestion for increased amounts please post it in the Suggestions section where those are organized by subject for the developers to view. You can not start a new thread in that section but you can reply to one that fits your suggestion.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Mar 18 2020, 07:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger View Post
Thanks Raul and Team, much appreciated!
the new side bar with the train and ships showing is not on my farm and am unable to send a ship out the original way we did it
Old Mar 18 2020, 08:03 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyJan View Post
the new side bar with the train and ships showing is not on my farm and am unable to send a ship out the original way we did it
Hi CrazyJan,
I am not sure what you mean by sidebar. The train manager and ship manager are in the last column to the far left of the Toolbox above the trading warehouse.
Old Mar 18 2020, 09:49 PM

Default missing facility

I bought all 4 new facilities today - filled all a couple times - now I get a quest for Pig Farm Supplies and it says I don't have it - not showing up in my manager anymore - says it's not on the farm where I put it - did memcache - shows in my FC Account that I DID buy it. How do I get it back? TIA (and it's not in my storage)

Last edited by dcsully; Mar 18 2020 at 09:58 PM.
Old Mar 18 2020, 09:58 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcsully View Post
I bought all 4 new facilities today - filled all a couple times - now I get a quest for Pig Farm Supplies and it says I don't have it - not showing up in my manager anymore - says it's not on the farm where I put it - did memcache - shows in my FC Account that I DID buy it. How do I get it back? TIA
Hi Dcsully,
I checked and you are missing it. You will need to contact Support about this as we can not give refunds through the forums.
To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.
Old Mar 19 2020, 03:04 AM

Send a message via MSN to annalienjvr

Thanks for the new facilities. Bought them all. Haven't tried the train manager yet, since I still experience problems with receiving gifts. Don't know if there are others with the same problem. If others have the same problem it's no use sending out trains to them. Now the 3rd day having this problem. Everything done possible to resolve problem. Have the latest update from Chrome. Cleared caches, restart computer, etc. user:1764751577
Old Mar 19 2020, 03:39 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by annalienjvr View Post
Thanks for the new facilities. Bought them all. Haven't tried the train manager yet, since I still experience problems with receiving gifts. Don't know if there are others with the same problem. If others have the same problem it's no use sending out trains to them. Now the 3rd day having this problem. Everything done possible to resolve problem. Have the latest update from Chrome. Cleared caches, restart computer, etc. user:1764751577
forget about google chrome for now... its so much easier to download Opera, where you CAN send and receive gifts.. one day google chrome may update and fix the problem they caused but until then you do have an alternative..
Old Mar 19 2020, 03:46 AM

Send a message via MSN to annalienjvr
Default Problem solved

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aussie Rae View Post
forget about google chrome for now... its so much easier to download Opera, where you CAN send and receive gifts.. one day google chrome may update and fix the problem they caused but until then you do have an alternative..
I uninstalled chrome from my desktop and reinstalled. Now working
Closed Thread