Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > General Feedback
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Jul 29 2010, 05:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hornetfish View Post
This has happened twice in two days...
I go to the market place to hire a harvester.
I hire one but no 'great, I'll go with you' message appears and the employees avatar disappears from the MP.
So I hire someone else. When we both get to my farm, a minute or two later, the original employee shows up.

How can the first employee arrive at the farm AFTER the second employee arrives? Are they going to do another job first?

I'd love to know the answer as it's a bit embarrasing to have 2 harvesters on a titchy field!
Thank you
Hornetfish
Yes the first person you hired has already accepted another job when he/she gets there she weighs up whether the crop is worth doing and if she decides not, having held your hire request on her screen, she then accepts yours and arrives late at your place.
Old Jul 29 2010, 02:19 PM

Angry i hate bad behavior from workers

i hired worker to harvest only penaut and sugarcane for me and i told him do harvest only that and he harvested that and a lot of grapes that i was saving for my friend to harvest and get some later i want to be able to fire people that have bad behavior and dont want to listen to me
Old Jul 29 2010, 02:30 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbobicic View Post
i hired worker to harvest only penaut and sugarcane for me and i told him do harvest only that and he harvested that and a lot of grapes that i was saving for my friend to harvest and get some later i want to be able to fire people that have bad behavior and dont want to listen to me
If you don't want something harvested by someone get the crops you want harvested harvested before the other crops come in or let your friend harvest everything. I don't like it when people want to control their hires in this way, if you are saving your crops for someone else they can harvest everything then. If you hire me to harvest for you I'm going to harvest everything that is ready to harvest if you don't want that don't hire me.

I know a lot of people probably will not agree with me but we have 5 farms now if someone wants to plant something for a friend they have 5 farms to choose from plant one farm with that crop and the other 4 with other stuff. I just see people doing stuff like this as a way of controlling people in the game and I just don't agree with that at all.

Visit Dolphin's Cove

My name is not Jason. Please call me JAS, if you like.
Old Jul 29 2010, 02:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAS0643 View Post
If you don't want something harvested by someone get the crops you want harvested harvested before the other crops come in or let your friend harvest everything. I don't like it when people want to control their hires in this way, if you are saving your crops for someone else they can harvest everything then. If you hire me to harvest for you I'm going to harvest everything that is ready to harvest if you don't want that don't hire me.

I know a lot of people probably will not agree with me but we have 5 farms now if someone wants to plant something for a friend they have 5 farms to choose from plant one farm with that crop and the other 4 with other stuff. I just see people doing stuff like this as a way of controlling people in the game and I just don't agree with that at all.
ok thank you i would never do this again but what about that pool whit farm cash would be easier ways to get FC like fishing please answer in the name of all players
Old Jul 29 2010, 02:50 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
ok thank you i would never do this again but what about that pool whit farm cash would be easier ways to get FC like fishing please answer in the name of all players
I'm not sure what you are talking about...JAS has no control over things like that, she's just a regular user like you
Old Jul 29 2010, 02:53 PM

Default Click my head.

This may be a silly question, but it kind of bothers me. I had a harvester ask me several times to click her head. She left when I didn't. Is there some reason to click somebody's head????
Old Jul 29 2010, 03:35 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drexa View Post
This may be a silly question, but it kind of bothers me. I had a harvester ask me several times to click her head. She left when I didn't. Is there some reason to click somebody's head????
not that i know of ... well none that i can repeat in here lol
Old Jul 29 2010, 05:41 PM

Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double T Dude Ranch View Post
I'm not sure what you are talking about...JAS has no control over things like that, she's just a regular user like you
ok but would be another ways to earn those farm dollars
Old Jul 29 2010, 07:47 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
ok but would be another ways to earn those farm dollars
Go to the "earn coins" tab and there are offers.
Old Jul 29 2010, 08:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double T Dude Ranch View Post
Go to the "earn coins" tab and there are offers.
As has been said over and over again, those offers for earning Farm Cash are very few and far between for our Aussie farms and for our most recent 'app of the week' we were given ONE farm cash dollar. It must be so disappointing for those who can't afford to buy farm cash when they see that they can buy an Oast and Malt house, but then discover that the brewery will cost them $33 in farm cash which will take them months to accrue if they can't buy some.

Surely they could arrange to have some more facilities that work like the red windmill and the stone mill, so that more people have a chance to buy those facilities even if they don't work as efficiently.