Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > General Feedback
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Dec 15 2013, 08:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
That should mean your bonus was bigger...the more work you do the more you get.
Well that's a bit of a maddening answer, Taz. You know as well as I do you ignored the point here. I think the devs need to make it so that only one person can be hired per farm. That's just the tip of the iceberg. They really need to address this hiring practice in a whole new way. Do away with the old way all together.
I used to be courteous to others helping on the farm, but now I see it as the fault of the hiring person for hiring so many for one farm because they don't feel like taking the time to dole out the jobs separately.
I can't sit and wait for someone with no tools to do their share so that I can collect my treasure chest. And since they instituted the treasure box, I won't just work for anybody without that goal in mind. Gone are the days of just working for the fun of it. It's all reward based now and I have jumped on that bandwagon.

SeaJay

The Gathering
Old Dec 15 2013, 09:35 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeaJay View Post
Well that's a bit of a maddening answer, Taz. You know as well as I do you ignored the point here. I think the devs need to make it so that only one person can be hired per farm. That's just the tip of the iceberg. They really need to address this hiring practice in a whole new way. Do away with the old way all together.
I used to be courteous to others helping on the farm, but now I see it as the fault of the hiring person for hiring so many for one farm because they don't feel like taking the time to dole out the jobs separately.
I can't sit and wait for someone with no tools to do their share so that I can collect my treasure chest. And since they instituted the treasure box, I won't just work for anybody without that goal in mind. Gone are the days of just working for the fun of it. It's all reward based now and I have jumped on that bandwagon.
Her point was that the others were not helping with the rest of the work.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Dec 15 2013, 03:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Her point was that the others were not helping with the rest of the work.
Touche Razz-Ma-Taz

SeaJay

The Gathering
Old Dec 15 2013, 03:31 PM

finding people to work has become impossible. I miss the days when everyone WANTED to work and I even miss the beggars at least they were willing. Now I find it takes me at least 30 mins to find people I find this all very discouraging!
it may not be the best, it may not be the prettiest, and it's certainly is not the most creative but it's mine and I like it. feel free to visit me but please leave complaints and begging at your own farm.
https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/?farm_id=904565178
Old Dec 15 2013, 07:16 PM

I had to leave a farm as I had tools and the other person didnt meants I didnt get the bonus unless I was willing to wait another 30 minutes while the person finished which I dont really want to do. so I missed out on the bonus.

and sometimes I wont see the other person especially if they person hiring has full farms so I have to scroll and only then after doing 75% of a farm do I see another person work who then says to me "please let me finish I dont have tools" so I either keep going and take away their work or I wait 30 minutes while they finish so I can collect my bonus or I leave and lose my 150k coins bonus
Old Dec 15 2013, 07:53 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluehair View Post
I had to leave a farm as I had tools and the other person didnt meants I didnt get the bonus unless I was willing to wait another 30 minutes while the person finished which I dont really want to do. so I missed out on the bonus.

and sometimes I wont see the other person especially if they person hiring has full farms so I have to scroll and only then after doing 75% of a farm do I see another person work who then says to me "please let me finish I dont have tools" so I either keep going and take away their work or I wait 30 minutes while they finish so I can collect my bonus or I leave and lose my 150k coins bonus
Have you tried typing in the chat as soon as you get there to see if there are any people that has no tools working on this farm?

My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.
Old Dec 16 2013, 08:50 AM

this is a game - a good one at that ...chill - I do most of my farm myself because people are so picky in the market since we were stopped using neighbours to work with us ie; bonus.
Old Dec 16 2013, 12:28 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by pepsibuster View Post
this is a game - a good one at that ...chill - I do most of my farm myself because people are so picky in the market since we were stopped using neighbours to work with us ie; bonus.
You wasn't stopped using neighbors, you still get the same bonus that you got from using the neighbors before, when you use a neighbor you get a large box instead of a regular box, I know that since they put in the factories that most of the time the large box doesn't matter but I have a neighbor that hires me to harvest their Acorn Squash which gives them more coins when they sell them, plus there is still the 10% of crops that you get for doing a neighbors farm, plus it also cost less to plow when you hire a neighbor. They just added the bonus chest cause no one was in the market place. I very seldom ever use the market place, since I have the tools either I do it myself or get my neighbor to do it.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.
Old Dec 16 2013, 12:45 PM

It is hard even to get neighbors to help now days, compared to years ago! And the market is a night mare to get someone to do a complete job! There has got to be a way to make some changes to the market hriing process. People aren't honest in there even when I say NEED TOOLS, the ones without are so desparate they lie an say yes!

I think we need two separate market places now for hiring, One for people with ALL TOOLS an one for those without tools! Then at least that would level out the playing field on the hiring problems.
Old Dec 16 2013, 01:50 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by lollipopthebunny View Post
It is hard even to get neighbors to help now days, compared to years ago! And the market is a night mare to get someone to do a complete job! There has got to be a way to make some changes to the market hriing process. People aren't honest in there even when I say NEED TOOLS, the ones without are so desparate they lie an say yes!

I think we need two separate market places now for hiring, One for people with ALL TOOLS an one for those without tools! Then at least that would level out the playing field on the hiring problems.
Problem is that the ones without tools would just go into the market place with tools and just like the market place without tools someone with tools could go into there. Separate marketplaces sound good, but it all comes down the the honesty of people.