Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Dec 12 2015, 09:01 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by tbirdcat View Post
I did not find my issue in the list, so I am putting it here.. I have been gone for the past 2 days and when I get home I just check my animals and Semi and pits and mines ... Tonight when I got home and checked them, I found that I have nothing stored in these ... Semi-trailer Truck: Pepperoni, Sausage pack, Pork, Lamb, and brown gravy.. Mineral Mine: Pile of Silver, Raw Diamonds and salt....Open Pit Mine: Limestone, Quartz, and Soda Crystals... all these items are not showing anything stored.. There should be alot stored ...What happened to my stored goods.. I have not gone through all the storage so I only know about these items....Please help and tell me where did my items go that I have had stored for a long time..
Hi tbirdcat,
I just checked your storage and I see from 60,000 to 70,000 for every item from your semi-trucks in there. Are you sure you have the filter set so you can see those items? Try setting the filter to All and the sort by alphabetical so you can check.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Dec 12 2015, 09:04 AM

I just want to say thank you for update terrific as always. But I do have a problem almost every time I go to fertilize a farm I freeze up!! Is anyone else having this problem? Merry Christmas and God bless you all.
Old Dec 12 2015, 12:22 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger Laybourne View Post
Hi Texas Belle,

Are you trying to plant/move the trees on top of crops? If so that is layering and we can't give you the instructions for that.

I have just multiplanted about 1000 small pines on a farm on clear space with no problems.
Oh I can do that, but up to now I have been able to keep on planting the same kind of tree (gifted ones) that I cannot get all at one time, with the others of the same kind even if I had flowers under that (not crops) and now I can't.. the green hand was made so that you could impose things on top of the others like you can with the facilities and it was working fine also with trees and flowers, now zilch, nada.. so I guess its farms for crops, farms for trees and farms for flowers since you cannot plant one or two together.. how many farms are we going to need? Regular farms have everything on the same land, why not us? LOL
Old Dec 12 2015, 04:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qivis View Post
Thank ewe very much for the new levels, Raul. I was harvesting for a neighbor when the congratulations on reaching level 700 suddenly appeared!
Hmm I never got NO Congratulations for reaching 700??
Old Dec 12 2015, 06:04 PM

The only problem I've seen so far is that when I irrigate a farm, the flowers disappear. I can reload that farm and they're back. It's a farm to farm issue. Just the flowers on that farm go away. I clear memcache after every 4 farms. No big deal. Just thought you should know.
Old Dec 12 2015, 08:20 PM

Oh my gosh!! Thank you so much. I sure missed that!!!
Old Dec 12 2015, 08:22 PM

Thank you!! That clears it up!! Duh
Old Dec 12 2015, 08:24 PM

I'm having the same problem as NJones277 with flowers disappearing after irrigating, although they come back when I get my flower harvesting tool out. Clicking the little green man doesn't make them come back, though.
Old Dec 12 2015, 10:59 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by NJones277 View Post
The only problem I've seen so far is that when I irrigate a farm, the flowers disappear. I can reload that farm and they're back. It's a farm to farm issue. Just the flowers on that farm go away. I clear memcache after every 4 farms. No big deal. Just thought you should know.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tnbskts View Post
I'm having the same problem as NJones277 with flowers disappearing after irrigating, although they come back when I get my flower harvesting tool out. Clicking the little green man doesn't make them come back, though.
I noticed this too today when I went through all my farms to water flowers. If I clicked on another tool, then went back to the green man, the flowers reappeared. Like NJones277 said, it's not a big deal, but it would be nicer if they reappeared after simply clicking on the green man.
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Dec 13 2015, 02:36 AM

can't go to full screen at all on any farm. Cleared mem- and browser cache, closed FT and Chrome, came back and it still won't go full screen. Hoping this is temporary.
Closed Thread