Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Aug 03 2015, 12:27 PM
Account Not Linked

Default Touchscreen Now Working and I Did Nothing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob T View Post
Hi David,

I am sorry you are having these issues. The thing is, no game or application directly supports touch screen, it doesn't work that way. The touch screen, mouse, pad, keyboard are all on the hardware and software drivers running on your computer. If there is an issue with your touchscreen on anything, then it will be down to windows or it's device drivers.
My touchscreen is now working on FT and I did nothing. If some dev on your end did something, Thank you. My device drivers were all up to date I had already checked them. Just wondering why I only had a problem with FT. I am just thankful it is now working.
Old Aug 03 2015, 12:34 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by david1323 View Post
My touchscreen is now working on FT and I did nothing. If some dev on your end did something, Thank you. My device drivers were all up to date I had already checked them. Just wondering why I only had a problem with FT. I am just thankful it is now working.
Hi David,
I am glad it is working now, however nothing was done by the developers.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Aug 03 2015, 12:56 PM

Hello Taz,
Can u tell me where is the 16x16 log truck I have been to the tool section every day since the new update came out and I cannot find it anywhere I did not see a date of arrival can u shed any light on this plz.
Old Aug 03 2015, 01:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceberg View Post
Hello Taz,
Can u tell me where is the 16x16 log truck I have been to the tool section every day since the new update came out and I cannot find it anywhere I did not see a date of arrival can u shed any light on this plz.
Hi iceberg

Taz is not available at this moment, can I help you?

The log truck 16x16 is in the Store under Tools, it is the yellow truck
Old Aug 03 2015, 04:58 PM

Well Mary is my pleasure to have u help me and thank you for the help I will check it out again unless I have missed BRB.
Old Aug 03 2015, 05:04 PM

Thumbs up

Quote:
Well Mary is my pleasure to have u help me and thank you for the help I will check it out again unless I have missed BRB.
Mary tks yet again all is well I did find it and I now bought it so I am all good your a genius now back to work.
Old Aug 03 2015, 05:16 PM

Quote:
Mary tks yet again all is well I did find it and I now bought it so I am all good your a genius now back to work.

You are very welcome iceberg, glad we could help you
Old Aug 03 2015, 06:58 PM

Hi developers ..love the new adds but am having issues with my SN (level 39) working my farm. She is unable to use my seeder (3 x3 blue) ,all she has is the single seeder showing even though i allow all tools to be use. i also had her selected as designer and she was able to h/p so i unselected it .
Old Aug 03 2015, 07:02 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by novascotiascout View Post
Hi developers ..love the new adds but am having issues with my SN (level 39) working my farm. She is unable to use my seeder (3 x3 blue) ,all she has is the single seeder showing even though i allow all tools to be use. i also had her selected as designer and she was able to h/p so i unselected it .
Hi novascotiascout,
I am sorry but currently only farm cash purchased tools work for employees.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Aug 04 2015, 02:58 PM
Account Not Linked

Default Windows 10 Problems

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi David,
I am glad it is working now, however nothing was done by the developers.
My touchscreen went out again. I also had problems with my keyboard on other apps. I checked again to make sure the drivers were all to date and noticed they were all for Windows 8.1 and nothing for Windows 10. I checked further and found my computer manufacturer will not be making my computer model compatible with Windows 10. So I had to roll back to Windows 8.1 and now no problems. Now I am apologizing for not listening to you Taz when you said it had to be something else other than FT. Same to you too, Rob. Some computers may meet the requirements of Windows 10, but not work with it because the computer manufacturer refuses to update the drivers.

Last edited by david1323; Aug 04 2015 at 03:11 PM.
Closed Thread