Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > General Feedback

Old Oct 30 2013, 10:40 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by JW2009 View Post
Hi, there NEEDS to be a way to find out what each farmers has as far as tools when we click on them. Maybe if we click a pop out with a quick list of their top tools. Thank You & Happy Farming™
Instead of seeing others tools, which I don't want anyone to be able to see in my storage at what tools I have, they need to have a fire button, so that if someone lies to you about the tools that they have you can fire them and hire someone else. There would have to be restrictions on the fire button also, like after a certain time they can't be fired, the firing has to be done shortly after being hired so that someone doesn't almost get done with a farm and then the person fire them just because they can.

My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.
Old Oct 30 2013, 11:35 PM

The market place really is a hit or miss... I will hire newbies for a huge job and some will spend 3 hours to finish... others take off.. Some jerks won't do trees... Even if they have tools... Those of us who have extra large farms really don't need our crops done. We have combines... We need full service to get trees too.
Old Oct 31 2013, 12:13 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by mdrlang View Post
The market place really is a hit or miss... I will hire newbies for a huge job and some will spend 3 hours to finish... others take off.. Some jerks won't do trees... Even if they have tools... Those of us who have extra large farms really don't need our crops done. We have combines... We need full service to get trees too.
I have heard the reason some don't like trees/flowers even with the tools is because of the way the people have their trees/flowers, you can't use your tools anyway cause they have them spread out all over the farm, a person shouldn't expect any person to work their farms, that they wouldn't work themselves, some layer their farms so much that they won't work their own farms and complain when they can't get anyone else to work them. I don't think anyone should call anyone names just because they won't do certain things, it's not like they are getting paid, it's only a game, if you can't find someone to do it, then that farmer will have to do it themselves.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.
Old Oct 31 2013, 01:16 AM

I never said to look into someone's storage, just a pop out would appear when you click on a dude and it shows their biggest tool for each type of jobs
Quote:
Originally Posted by KnightRider View Post
Instead of seeing others tools, which I don't want anyone to be able to see in my storage at what tools I have, they need to have a fire button, so that if someone lies to you about the tools that they have you can fire them and hire someone else. There would have to be restrictions on the fire button also, like after a certain time they can't be fired, the firing has to be done shortly after being hired so that someone doesn't almost get done with a farm and then the person fire them just because they can.
Old Oct 31 2013, 08:06 PM

I agree with JW2009. It would be nice to get a little pop-up just showing their highest level tools--so we'd know if they had combines, big tree and flower tools and boats. I also sure wish we could fire rude people, leaving them no way to get back to our farms or contact us.
Old Oct 31 2013, 08:57 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by JW2009 View Post
I never said to look into someone's storage, just a pop out would appear when you click on a dude and it shows their biggest tool for each type of jobs
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrschar View Post
I agree with JW2009. It would be nice to get a little pop-up just showing their highest level tools--so we'd know if they had combines, big tree and flower tools and boats. I also sure wish we could fire rude people, leaving them no way to get back to our farms or contact us.
If they did use the pop up system, then when someone goes to look at the tools, there should be a pop up notifying that farmer that someone is wanting to look at their tools and ask for permission to show the pop up to that person, there needs to be something to protect the person from just anyone looking at your highest tools. I would rather see a fire button instead of allowing anyone that wants to see my highest tools that I have, if they want to know what tools I have, they can ask, and if someone lies about their tools, that is what the fire button is for.

Instead of showing the persons' tools, what they could do is when the hire menu appears have an option that states "tools" or "no tools", this way if you select "no tools" and you send it to someone, it looks at their tools and if it finds that the farmer has any tools it would send you a notice stating that the option is incorrect for this hire request and give you a chance to either cancel that request or to change your option to "tools". This way the persons' tools remains private as they should be and the person doing the hiring would know if the person has any tools or not. If you would select "tools" then it wouldn't matter what the person had in there storage and would go right through to the farmer.

Last edited by KnightRider; Oct 31 2013 at 09:06 PM.
Old Nov 02 2013, 02:49 PM

I would like a way of knowing what jobs a farmer is willing and not willing to do instead of wasting time trying to hire and getting no thank you's Some will say "all jobs"or "any job" in the market place but then turn down your harvest and plow job when chopping or fishing is also asked. I have gone back after a refusal and asked the same person to harvest and plow leaving off the chopping or fishing and they accept the job. There really needs to be some incentive such as XP's to get people to chop, harvest trees and flowers and to fish. It's getting harder and harder to get people to do these jobs.
Old Nov 02 2013, 06:05 PM

agree with ccheney. Need to get XP for doing trees and flowers, especially because they can be very difficult with tools!
Old Nov 02 2013, 07:39 PM

I really don't mind sharing work, but when hired with other farmers, especially farmers with no or smaller tools, I have to basically sit around and wait for them to finish their part in order to collect rewards for working. I will not be a pig and do all the work out from under them. I've also noticed that when hired for a lot of work, sometimes the rewards expire before I can finish and collect. It's a good thing I'm not depending on the rewards.
Old Nov 02 2013, 08:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by katupatree View Post
I really don't mind sharing work, but when hired with other farmers, especially farmers with no or smaller tools, I have to basically sit around and wait for them to finish their part in order to collect rewards for working. I will not be a pig and do all the work out from under them. I've also noticed that when hired for a lot of work, sometimes the rewards expire before I can finish and collect. It's a good thing I'm not depending on the rewards.
You are proof that there are good farmers, still. Like you, I don't mind sharing and will not be a greedy pig and use my tools to get all, taking away from farmers who do not need it.