Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Jun 12 2022, 11:42 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by GRB View Post
Sequence of events: Sold off my fish, had enough to up grade my field 39 to 42 x 42. Cash went down to about 3 trillion. Cashed out my facilities, which took me to around 18 trillion. Sold off non-ingredient, Export, and sold off a bunch of crops, bringing my total to over 45 trillion, Upgraded field 39 to 44 x 44, game took the money but field 39 is still at 42 x 42. CAN ALL THIS BE VARIFIED BY ONE OF THE MODS??
Hi GRB,
You have billions of coins not trillions. Some reason you now show a negative number for coins of -37156867523. Part of the problem is you tried multiple times which put you into a negative coins amount.

You will need to contact Support about this. To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you are having a problem getting responses from Support please read the information in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jun 12 2022, 11:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi GRB,
You have billions of coins not trillions. Some reason you now show a negative number for coins of -37156867523. Part of the problem is you tried multiple times which put you into a negative coins amount.

You will need to contact Support about this. To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you are having a problem getting responses from Support please read the information in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366
OK, Billions. And no, I only tried to upgrade to 44 x 44 one time. I'll wait til tomorrow in hopes that it will fix itself. Thanks for looking into it
Old Jun 12 2022, 11:56 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by GRB View Post
OK, Billions. And no, I only tried to upgrade to 44 x 44 one time. I'll wait til tomorrow in hopes that it will fix itself. Thanks for looking into it
Hi GRB,
According to your account data you attempted 3 times to upgrade that farm to 44x44. It is not going to fix it self and you will not get your coins straight until you contact Support.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jun 13 2022, 12:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi GRB,
According to your account data you attempted 3 times to upgrade that farm to 44x44. It is not going to fix it self and you will not get your coins straight until you contact Support.
I ran memcache, my farm is now 44 x 44, it did however take my coins down to 517, but that's ok. At least I didn't lose the upgrade
Old Jun 15 2022, 05:09 AM

I bought a fourth farm (now farm 3) and expanded it several times using coins but I don't seem to have been charged for the expansions.

https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...1133&farm_ix=3

userid 106580765411133
Old Jun 15 2022, 09:20 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Refarner View Post
I bought a fourth farm (now farm 3) and expanded it several times using coins but I don't seem to have been charged for the expansions.

https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...1133&farm_ix=3

userid 106580765411133
Hi Refarner,
You were charged for them. The costs at this point for the earlier farms are small enough you might not notice it.
Old Jun 15 2022, 09:48 AM

ok thanks!
Old Jun 18 2022, 09:58 AM

Default Farm Expansions

ID # 710490280

Hello

I am having issues getting the 56x56 expansions on 4 of my farms (8-11), when I go to the realters office it gives me an error saying I already have all the expansions that are available.

Please let me know if there is something I can do about this.

Thank You Mike
Old Jun 18 2022, 10:04 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by rescuemike View Post
ID # 710490280

Hello

I am having issues getting the 56x56 expansions on 4 of my farms (8-11), when I go to the realters office it gives me an error saying I already have all the expansions that are available.

Please let me know if there is something I can do about this.

Thank You Mike
Hi Mike,
I moved your post to the thread about land upgrades.
The land upgrades are by the original location of farms, so if you have moved your farms around your farm 4 may actually be one that does not have that upgrade yet.
Old Jun 19 2022, 03:10 PM

Default Farms upgrades

Hi,can i have my coins back please,bought f36 its only upgraded it to 14x14 but taken approx 100.000 coins,looks like ive bought 16x16 but then i check farm and it hasnt,i go back and it asks me to upgrade again to 16x16 ,thank you

Tags
farm expansion, farm upgrade, land upgrade, land upgrades, missing coins, missing farm, missing upgrade, realtor