Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jun 15 2013, 05:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ellen Betty Nelson View Post
I hired someone the other day to work 34 farms, ha, ha, ha!

Glad to see someone is trying to keep up with me!

Again, Guys thanks for the great up-date in our farming, Love it!
Sorry I was so excited I mis-punched. LOL

Fritz
Old Jun 15 2013, 05:49 PM

Just tried to harvest animal barns, that are showing they are ready. But when I click it, it says You can't have regular (animal barns): on the same farm as a Super barn. I know that and I don't! I have Super Dairy Barn on farm 18 and regular barns on the rest of the farms, but no matter which one I click to harvest, they all give me the same error message.

Add: I was on Farm 18 (where the Super Barn is) when using the Facility Manager to harvest barns. When I moved off to another farm, it worked fine. However, if I tried to harvest the Super Barn from the Facility Manager while on another farm , it gives me that same error message. So, you have to be on the farm with your Super Barn to harvest it from the Facility Manager. And NOT on the farm with the Super Barns to harvest the regular barns using the Facility Manager. This needs fixing!

Last edited by purrrrcat; Jun 15 2013 at 05:55 PM.
Old Jun 15 2013, 05:49 PM

Thank you for the updates. I usually do not post about things much and I'm not really a complainer but I did want to mention what I really love about this update. Aside from the new levels/FC coming my way, I really like the short cut features. I am now able to get to my planter tool and my facility manager with just one click. I also really like the bushes that you can now chop. Awesome. All of those awesome bushes I have on my farms now have a function. I am looking forward to all the new decorations that you will be putting out, as I now have a new ... blank.... farm 19 that I have been trying to figure out what to do with. I am always happy to see new things on my favorite game. Big thanks to the developers for giving me new things. Much appreciated!
Old Jun 15 2013, 06:47 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by purrrrcat View Post
Just tried to harvest animal barns, that are showing they are ready. But when I click it, it says You can't have regular (animal barns): on the same farm as a Super barn. I know that and I don't! I have Super Dairy Barn on farm 18 and regular barns on the rest of the farms, but no matter which one I click to harvest, they all give me the same error message.

Add: I was on Farm 18 (where the Super Barn is) when using the Facility Manager to harvest barns. When I moved off to another farm, it worked fine. However, if I tried to harvest the Super Barn from the Facility Manager while on another farm , it gives me that same error message. So, you have to be on the farm with your Super Barn to harvest it from the Facility Manager. And NOT on the farm with the Super Barns to harvest the regular barns using the Facility Manager. This needs fixing!
It has already been reported to the developers for fixing.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jun 15 2013, 07:52 PM

Thanks for the new Update - - - and the non-level-points, I have to say! As I'm paying from my wallet to enjoy this game, I also have to say; The pain of the "Start All"-button, seems to have no end! As it is today, we have to buy, and buy and buy (!) to an endless pain! As it is now, we're back to square one, what so ever, as we have to go through every Facility in Facility Management, as it was before *before* we bought even one "Tool" in there'1 Now, this is really trying out my patience. Please and please, do NOT make thids game ALL sbout money coming in. It should have been like the Service Facilities - - "buy the helping Tools, and Load All" This PAIN with the other Facilities (buy one, buy another, buy another . . . etc) . . is taking all of the fun away from the game. OK, I know it's all about money, BUT there's a limit of how much one can count the faithful users! One click to Start All Facilities wouldn't be to much to ask for. . . after today?? Would it?
Old Jun 15 2013, 08:03 PM

thank you for making this game even more enjoyable and less stressful. I have stopped playing the other games and have been enjoying this one and only. Keep up the good work and the expansions. I love it!!!!!
Old Jun 15 2013, 09:28 PM

Just wanted to let everyone know that if you're having trouble harvesting your animals and you've bought a Super Animal Shed, you will need to go to a farm that doesn't have the Super Shed in order to harvest all your regular sheds. Just some help for you until the FT folks figure our a fix. Hope you all can find this message.
Old Jun 15 2013, 10:29 PM

I also tried to upgrade Farm 19 and 3 times it increased the size of Farm 1 instead.

Hidden Avatar on Farm 1

I am unable to find Server no.
Old Jun 15 2013, 10:44 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marlene Law View Post
I also tried to upgrade Farm 19 and 3 times it increased the size of Farm 1 instead.
That was fixed last night.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jun 16 2013, 04:54 AM
Account Not Linked

i like the new trees. never had much chopping on my farms cos it looked so bare when they where chopped. now i am putting them everywhere. thank you
Closed Thread