Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > General Feedback
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Apr 25 2015, 05:53 AM

well I just lost 5 million coins!!
Old Apr 25 2015, 06:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluehair View Post
well I just lost 5 million coins!!
but they are soooooooooo sorry .its been a while since i played, but since my return i have had more problems than i can name
Old Apr 25 2015, 09:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aussie Rae View Post
a lot of people don't realise they need to regularly check their Flash Player, both to clear all sites from it and also to make sure its the only one enabled in their plugins..having 2 enabled means they fight against each other and cause problems.. these are easy and simple steps as well as regularly clearing cache, download history etc from your computors browser.. I also do a disk cleanup on my computer plus a system cleanup, especially after a windows update.. I have windows 8.1 and love it!!
hello Aussie Rae: how do you clean the flash player? I have to uninstall and reinstall just about everyday or it doesn't work properly and I end leaving jobs undone and this upsets me as well as whoever I was working for, quite often I will do the job by hand but this isn't always feasable either. I use firefox as a browser and a windows xp laptop and adobe flash with shockwave plugin.

marge
graykyle farmtown
Old Apr 25 2015, 10:10 PM

its the gaming site not the computer since i returned back to farm town it has become a pain the neck to play. i was able to retrieve my old farm. my wife couldnt but it still shows on my list .but she cant access her old farm. the list of complaints goes on and on and on.
Old Apr 27 2015, 09:15 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHEENASULLY View Post
hello Aussie Rae: how do you clean the flash player? I have to uninstall and reinstall just about everyday or it doesn't work properly and I end leaving jobs undone and this upsets me as well as whoever I was working for, quite often I will do the job by hand but this isn't always feasable either. I use firefox as a browser and a windows xp laptop and adobe flash with shockwave plugin.

marge
graykyle farmtown
Hi Sheena,
This is the link to the Flash website to clean out the data saved for all websites that use flash:
http://www.macromedia.com/support/do...manager07.html
I recommend that you delete all that are listed there as that helps keep it cleaner.
The problem with XP is the older it gets the slower it goes. XP also does not support enough ram memory for todays games to be really effective. Support by Microsoft for XP has already been stopped and they are soon going to release Windows 10.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jun 08 2015, 10:28 AM

we hire - why can't we fire and get rid of the off the farm - like the apprentice - point a finger and have it say 'you're fired' and boot them back to the market place
Old Jun 14 2015, 12:45 AM
Account Not Linked

Default super neighbor

could someone tell me how it works thanks
Old Jun 14 2015, 12:52 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by pvermeer View Post
could someone tell me how it works thanks
Hi pvermeer,
Your best place to get information on this is in the new release announcement for the June 9th release. Here is a link to that:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=613822
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jun 17 2015, 06:33 AM
Account Not Linked

Angry About the wall post of links

OK - whose bright idea was it to have the recent posting of links at the bottom of the heap and the ancient ones at the top -- is it to teach us how to scroll for a mile or two ?
Old Jun 17 2015, 08:07 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClaytinPA View Post
OK - whose bright idea was it to have the recent posting of links at the bottom of the heap and the ancient ones at the top -- is it to teach us how to scroll for a mile or two ?
Hi,

We're looking into this problem. Thanks for reporting it.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.