Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > General Feedback
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Mar 14 2014, 05:43 PM

Question confused

i have klickt on help butten on a quest i need to fish cod and i have done thet in farms i have hierd to work on and on my neighbours farms, have to catsh the cod whit fishingrod and i have done that, can i only get cod on my own farm??? i dont have cash so i can bye a big seacost, why is it so hard, pleas help
Old Mar 14 2014, 06:29 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by lioness View Post
i have klickt on help butten on a quest i need to fish cod and i have done thet in farms i have hierd to work on and on my neighbours farms, have to catsh the cod whit fishingrod and i have done that, can i only get cod on my own farm??? i dont have cash so i can bye a big seacost, why is it so hard, pleas help
It would depend on what Lifeline you were given. There are 3 different ones that offer different help. There is more information here about the quest lifelines:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showth...94#post5157794
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Mar 24 2014, 08:31 PM
Account Not Linked

This was just posted by Raul

Quote:
8. Earn Farm Cash while completing Quests: Here are the rules:

- Earn 1 FarmCash if you have completed at least 3 quests in the last 7 days
- Earn 2 FarmCash if you have completed at least 8 quests in the last 7 days, this is difficult, only about a 1000 users have done it in the past week, and is more difficult to do continuously

Once you get your FarmCash, you'll have to wait at least 7 days to qualify for more FarmCash rewards.

These rules may change in the future, specially if we do more changes to the Quests functionality.

My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.
Old Mar 25 2014, 05:14 AM

I love the quests I think it is a great addition to help people get fc. my question is... when does the week start? It said you get more fc if you complete so many quests in a 7 day period. so what day of the week does that week start?
Old Mar 25 2014, 08:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shantily View Post
I love the quests I think it is a great addition to help people get fc. my question is... when does the week start? It said you get more fc if you complete so many quests in a 7 day period. so what day of the week does that week start?
Hi!

For the first time, the 7 period day will from the release date, but there is not a beginning, it goes from when the last FC prize was given, and that would be 7 days from that moment.
Old Mar 25 2014, 03:45 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Hi!

For the first time, the 7 period day will from the release date, but there is not a beginning, it goes from when the last FC prize was given, and that would be 7 days from that moment.
OH!! i'd assumed it started when a quest was accepted. will have to modify my schedule.
Old Mar 30 2014, 10:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by artisanrox View Post
As long as there isn't an OBNOXIOUS GIGANTIC ARROW or something big and stupid in my way begging me to do quests, and they are optional, I don't care what they do with quests. i'm so busy farming and decorating that I don't need them, however if they are reasonable and do not involve begging I'll try them.
Quests have been around for a long time; optional. The difference is now players can (maybe) earn a tad bit of farm cash for completing them.
Old Mar 31 2014, 08:14 AM

Have seen players post for ingredients saying it is for a quest. Will this work? I don't see a lifeline where ingredients request would apply. Thank you. I love the quests, happy farming!
Old Mar 31 2014, 09:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grammy Snowbird View Post
Have seen players post for ingredients saying it is for a quest. Will this work? I don't see a lifeline where ingredients request would apply. Thank you. I love the quests, happy farming!

Hi!

The gifting lifeline allows you to receive gifts or ingredients for your quests.

You can read about lifelines in the following link

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthr...94#post5157794
Old Mar 31 2014, 09:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grammy Snowbird View Post
If your life line is for GIFTS then you can post for Ingredients that will provide you with your missing or long factory time products.

If your life line is for EMPLOYEE then ingredients requests don't work. You have to work someone's farm and/or factory to receive what you lack.

If your life line is for TRADER then you can buy stuff from another player and that will go towards what you lack, as long as it's a sellable item.

Me too, I love love love Quests and have been doing them non-stop since they first came out!