Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Mar 20 2021, 11:03 AM

Like so many others - I am having a serious problem with going offline. I know with multiple tabs the extra's will go offline - that's fine. BUT, I can only do my farm work while online. If it accidently goes offline, and I attempt to reconnect, the game then becomes unresponsive. Totally freezes. This has been happening all morning - so the amount of farm traffic can't be the reason. I have cleared meme. Tried Chrome, FireFox, Vivaldi, Brave, and Opera GX - even cleaned all of them - same problem. I am currently on C19, w21. I have experienced no problems before the update last night. Do you have any suggestions?
Old Mar 20 2021, 11:07 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Early Girl View Post
Like so many others - I am having a serious problem with going offline. I know with multiple tabs the extra's will go offline - that's fine. BUT, I can only do my farm work while online. If it accidently goes offline, and I attempt to reconnect, the game then becomes unresponsive. Totally freezes. This has been happening all morning - so the amount of farm traffic can't be the reason. I have cleared meme. Tried Chrome, FireFox, Vivaldi, Brave, and Opera GX - even cleaned all of them - same problem. I am currently on C19, w21. I have experienced no problems before the update last night. Do you have any suggestions?
Hi Early Girl,
You can do your farm work when you are off line. The only need for being on-line is to see and connect with other farmers. You were not seeing this before because this release added the avatars and thus the online/offline. Before this we were always offline.
The amount of players being on at the same time can be the reason you are going offline.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Mar 20 2021, 11:21 AM

Taz, in the old version of the game, I always stayed offline and played. I preferred that way of farming. But, today, when I try in offline mode, the game pops up a notification that states the page has become unresponsive. This does not happen when I do so online. I read in a previous answer in this forum that the warnings shown below the game do not effect play - but in my case they appear to do so. This must not be the case for everyone, but for me, it is. And having to click 6 or 7 times to get online to play is not practical. As stated earlier, I did not have this problem before today. I changed nothing on my end.
Old Mar 20 2021, 11:45 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Early Girl View Post
Taz, in the old version of the game, I always stayed offline and played. I preferred that way of farming. But, today, when I try in offline mode, the game pops up a notification that states the page has become unresponsive. This does not happen when I do so online. I read in a previous answer in this forum that the warnings shown below the game do not effect play - but in my case they appear to do so. This must not be the case for everyone, but for me, it is. And having to click 6 or 7 times to get online to play is not practical. As stated earlier, I did not have this problem before today. I changed nothing on my end.
Hi Early Girl,
We have sent the off line/on line problem to the developers. We will have to wait for them to look at it and see what the problem is. You would not have had this before because it was only added with this release.

Even if you get the error in the FT Console you should still be able to work on your farms off line. Only thing I can suggest is to click the save when you have finished working a frm.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Mar 20 2021, 11:48 AM

When server times out can not connect to server. When we get green it goes re VERY soon and won't go green despite repeated pressing on the red button!!!

USER ID number ( 777658954 )

USER ID number ( 1523696796 )
Old Mar 20 2021, 11:52 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnAlbertini View Post
When server times out can not connect to server. When we get green it goes re VERY soon and won't go green despite repeated pressing on the red button!!!

USER ID number ( 777658954 )

USER ID number ( 1523696796 )
Hi John,
We are aware of this and the developers have been advised. The avatars were just released and that means we now have the off line/on line plug.
You can still do the work on your farms in off line.
You may want to try restarting your farms and see if you can get it to stay online.
Old Mar 20 2021, 11:57 AM

Also, might be my imagination but the entire game display seems less bright?
Old Mar 20 2021, 12:09 PM

Default unable to connect to internet

unable to connect to internet on my farm
Old Mar 20 2021, 12:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kejusa View Post
ID 1667790253
I've been going through all my facilities as Mary Marcel suggested yesterday to select 15 days, my problem is that the facilities/services keep reverting by default to the original 'remaining capacity' - little bit frustrating going through 1000s of these only to find they are reverting back - any suggestions please? Thank you

Hi kejusa

You dont have to go through all your facilities to set every facility to 15 days.

Open your Facility Manager and click in the little notebook showing up at the top of the Facility Manager and to the left of magnifying glass.

That is the Ingredient Planner, when you click in the little notbook a new window will open showing you the 3 options.

In the picture I also put a check mark to Include Disabled products. Then you click in Update button.
Old Mar 20 2021, 12:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HILARIOUS View Post
unable to connect to internet on my farm
Hi HILARIOUS

I moved your post to the Migration thread.

You mean the plug doesnt turn to green and only stays in red?

If so, we are aware of that problem and sent an email to the developers.

When you get to your farms, if the plug is red, just wait without doing anything and the plug will turn green in less than a minute.
Closed Thread