Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old May 06 2012, 02:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emily Murphy View Post
I would love to buy these new facilities and expand my Farms 1-5. Unfortunately I have spent two days trying to buy Farm Cash so that I could do just that!!!!! It won't go to the Pay Pal page to complete the sale. I am extremely frustrated and about to tell FT where it can go! If people can't buy FC, then why bring out items that you can only buy with FC , and expansion that costs billions if FC not used?

I can't begin to explain how frustrated and mad I am without using lots of inappropriate language, so I'm done. Sent a note to Slashkey yesterday, but no response. I just want to yell at someone!

You could go to your account on facebook main page and buy facebook credits usng ur paypal account, then go to farmtown and buy fc using ur fb credits
Old May 06 2012, 02:36 PM

Default Good to know.

Good to know for future use. I had never used Safari, but did have it, so after reading previous post, thought I'd try it. I completed the buy on the 2nd try. Amazing how doom and gloom so quickly morphed into absolute delight!!!!! Whew. Thank you all who posted on this issue.
Old May 06 2012, 02:43 PM

My only complaint is that Trees used in FACILITIES should all be in the store to buy, like this new one, and it'a an important one ACACIA - we need it for the new factory and yet we have to wait for gifts sent, then we have to wait to harvest them, fortunately they are 1.6 days. I don't like complaining, and I really enjoy this game and those quests are great feature, Thanks again and Happy Farming and I look forward to the Freight Train
Old May 06 2012, 02:44 PM

Red face Path improvement, but destroyed a uppertonety

Quote:
Originally Posted by kahra01 View Post
I feel ur pain! I just wrote a thread saying basically the same thing.. using the dirt paths that allowed you to put things where they wouldnt normally go on their own, and overlapping things to put it all together.. of course, like you, I moved everything coz I upsized and now it wont all go back they way I had it. sad and disappointing, so you have a right to voice your views and complain.. lol, I did!
Hi I liked the release but got a bit sad to because now it does not work to link the river out to the big seacost, now matter how I try with the dirt path. I had a big project which now cant be finished:'(

It also made the train track near a river bridge to go on top of the bridge so it looks stupid. (farm nb 9)

Would be very greatful if we kan put rivers close to seacost again, like making a fjord

*hopefull*

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...6759&farm_ix=3
Old May 06 2012, 02:50 PM

Very well said, and I agree Besides, how can they offer free online game, they have to pay for it somehow, so they sell fc items so they can stay in business and keep providing us with a Great Game - I love it so much
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutch85 View Post
Every time we get an update there is a huge debate about whether or not charging real money for things is fair. I don't care who you are, surely you are spending some money for something that gives you pleasure...even if it's a candy bar that you like. We all have our priorities...what gives you pleasure may not be what someone else likes. For me, it's spending a bit of money on my favorite game...Farmtown. I am thinking some of the complainers wouldn't be happy no matter what this game offered.
Old May 06 2012, 03:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad Shadow View Post
Sorry.. how can it be 'free to play' when you pay 'real' money on it ?
Or am I missing a link.....
Did you PURCHASE the game?? Do you HAVE to spend money to play it??

NOOOOO you do not!!

Have YOU spent money to play it? If yes, then it was YOUR choice. If NO then it has been FREE for you!

Do some of us PAY money, YES, we choose to!
This is not rocket science!

Visit My Farms Below

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...4750&farm_ix=Y
Old May 06 2012, 03:38 PM

No, people, that is what ADS are for. How did the dev's make it the year or more they did NOT offer any FC items? They made it on advertising. In a real game there are no side ads, like you see in FB games. I remember in the beginning of the whole FC fun if you didn't have money for FC items you still felt like you were playing the same game as the ones who could afford it. That is no longer the case #1.

Even more importantly, #2, for those who have millions of XP ABOVE that required for the max level, who obviously love the game, get 1/6 of the new stuff because they need to wait and wait for new levels to come out. That isn't right. The ones with the most XP should be the most rewarded. The fact that I could probably create a new account, move all my FC items over to the new one and get 335 extra FC by leveling in 1/10 of the time it would take me to move up 335 levels in my original is stupid and not right. By taking care of the max level players, we would not be tempted to do that.

And to the one who said that 5 or 10 dollars gets you real amounts of FC - it buys you one, or at most two facilities - the 10 dollar one, or ONE tool. The price of the items needs to be reexamined, as it is extremely high. The amount you get back should also be looked at. Many FC facilities produce 3 or fewer things and require at least 28 FC, if not 30 or 32 - how does that make any sense? ALL of the FC facilities should produce AT LEAST 7 things at that price, and if they produce less, they should be offered at 10 FC, NO more. You also shouldn't need to purchase 60+ FC worth of items to be able to make 1 thing. Tuna - you get it by fishing the 30+ FC big seacoasts and putting it in the 30 FC food preserve, and that barely covers 3/4 of ONE sandwich shop. That isn't right.
Old May 06 2012, 03:42 PM

And this is just me - but I agree with the other poster who said that we don't need ANOTHER tea factory to produce tea. ALL of the new tea productions should be out of the CURRENT/ORIGINAL tea factory. Did you notice why this was - the new one is a FC facility. They could have made the tea shop thing FC and had ONE FC facility this update, but they HAD to have 2. See how this plays into my original comment. When they don't offer levels for the max level players it makes them look greedy.
Old May 06 2012, 04:03 PM

Posting in the New Release thread

Hi All, just a reminder that this thread is for feedback on the new release , not for debates/discussions about whether or not this is a free game or general discussions about Farm Cash.

We do have a thread in the General Feedback section for the feedback/discussions about Farm Cash

This is the link http://slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=415554

Any further posts on this topic may be deleted without notice.

Dirt Paths we have advised the developers that some of the members are concerned about the changes made in relation to the dirt path.

Problems Buying Farm Cash The developers are still working on this problem, they have said that if you are getting the error message when trying to buy Farm Cash to click on the 'Buy Cash' Tab and reload the the page .. it may take a few tries but should eventually work.
Old May 06 2012, 04:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by astradriver View Post
You could go to your account on facebook main page and buy facebook credits usng ur paypal account, then go to farmtown and buy fc using ur fb credits
How do you do this? I've tried to buy Farm Cash the past 2 days for the new stuff on my Mac and my PC and keep getting a Farmtown error. How do I buy them through Facebook?

Farmer Squeak

Farmer Susan has been happily farming since July 27, 2009.
  • Little Country Village
  • Country Vet[/url]
  • ♫ By the Sea ♫
  • Log Jam
  • Farmer's Market
  • Winter Wonderland
  • ♫ Oh Give Me a Home . . .
  • Island Paradise
  • 101 Apple Orchard Way
  • Splendor 'n' Spooks
  • ♪ She'll be . . . ♫
Closed Thread