is there a train that carries yeast
Old Apr 23 2023, 04:48 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by famer charlie View Post
is there a train that carries yeast
Hi Famer Charlie,
No there isn't.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Apr 26 2023, 12:26 PM

Is anyone else having problems getting train boosts when posting on the new site? I requested boosts for trains yesterday afternoon and had no responses, sent requests about 30 minutes ago on the FB site and over half have been filled. Is it just me??
Old Apr 26 2023, 12:34 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by penguin66 View Post
Is anyone else having problems getting train boosts when posting on the new site? I requested boosts for trains yesterday afternoon and had no responses, sent requests about 30 minutes ago on the FB site and over half have been filled. Is it just me??
Hi Penguin,
We have not had any problems with this or any reports other than yours of this. It could be related to the facility posts problem and possibly random. The developers are looking into that. It could also just be that they had it but just didn't see it or were not on line to do them at the time you sent them.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Apr 26 2023, 12:38 PM

Thanks Taz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Penguin,
We have not had any problems with this or any reports other than yours of this. It could be related to the facility posts problem and possibly random. The developers are looking into that. It could also just be that they had it but just didn't see it or were not on line to do them at the time you sent them.
Old Apr 26 2023, 04:18 PM

Question Train??

WHY is the game telling me people accelerated my trains when I do not use trains?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg TRAIN.jpg (62.1 KB, 23 views)
Old Apr 26 2023, 04:25 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by LisaScobee View Post
WHY is the game telling me people accelerated my trains when I do not use trains?
Hi LisaScobee,
I moved your post to the thread about the trains.
I don't know why. Please contact Support about this so they can check on it. We do not have any way to check those in the forums.
To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you are having a problem getting responses from Support please read the information in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366
Old Apr 28 2023, 11:16 AM

Default Moving train engine from storage to farm

I am trying to move my turbo train locomotive from storage to my farm 19 train and it shows the engine with green under it but when I go to click it on the farm it disappears and I get the message that couldn't move item from storage to farm. Please Try Later....I keep moving the dirt path and reloading farm and have done memecache. I had my SN try and she doesn't see either the TURBO or ENHANCED engines in my storage. I can see both of them. Is there anything I can do to be able to put the TURBO engine on my train on Farm 19 since I have 11 cars with no engine....I have turned off everything on the farm and made sure there was enough cleared space to put the engine either at the front or back of the train. Thanks for any help you can give me in fixing this problem.
Old Apr 28 2023, 11:32 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by LindaMHS70 View Post
I am trying to move my turbo train locomotive from storage to my farm 19 train and it shows the engine with green under it but when I go to click it on the farm it disappears and I get the message that couldn't move item from storage to farm. Please Try Later....I keep moving the dirt path and reloading farm and have done memecache. I had my SN try and she doesn't see either the TURBO or ENHANCED engines in my storage. I can see both of them. Is there anything I can do to be able to put the TURBO engine on my train on Farm 19 since I have 11 cars with no engine....I have turned off everything on the farm and made sure there was enough cleared space to put the engine either at the front or back of the train. Thanks for any help you can give me in fixing this problem.
Hi LindaMHS,
I moved your post to the thread about the trains.
First SN's can not move farm cash purchased items from storage, so she can't help with this until you get the engine on the farm.
Make sure you have all the "SHow" items in your preferences checked. Even if you have them unchecked the game knows if something is sitting on the farm in the way. Using a dirt path to place this is not going to work. You need to have an area larger that the train engine that is totally clear of anything else to be able to set it down on the farm.
Once you get it set on the farm use the yellow hand to place it to connect it to the train cars because the higher level hands will incorrectly place it.
Old Apr 30 2023, 06:47 PM

Default I am having a problem with my train.

I have a standard fright locomotive. Hopefully pulling 4 long cars. Is this too many?
When I get the train back after 6 days. I am luck if one car has anything in it. When I "dispatch" the train. I add names of friend to "boost" the train (10). If I check the train with train manager, it will tell me I have request 0/10 sometimes and stay that way for the whole time the train is gone. This has happened 2 of the 3 times have sent out the train. EVEN if I try to add names after it has been dispatched. When I told a friend what was happening, she told me to add her name for a boost. I did, and she said she never got it request.
What am I doing wrong?

Tags
train not dispatched, trains not working