Old Aug 01 2014, 06:34 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farmer_Susan View Post
So maybe it's NOT just me. When I multi-hire, I almost always say how many farms and then I only hire people who specifically say they want my job. That cuts down on people leaving mid-job - or not noticing that it's a multi-hire. That's why this seemed odd.
Quote:
Originally Posted by onecooldude View Post
I have been having the same problem , i'll hire them for all farms , they will di like 6 then i ask them and they say that only 5 was lit up but if they go to the rest then they can work them
My friend and I hire each other every night, and we have been seeing this for a long long time, some farms just don't lite up blue for the hire. Sometimes we'll go for weeks and it won't happen then it happens almost every time for a few days. We have gotten in the habit of telling each other which farms to work, altho it is pretty easy to see which ones are dark green, and they still can be worked. If your hires are not aware that this happens, they are looking for the blue only and leaving when they don't see any more, they don't even realize that the dark green ones can be worked, and may not be noting which ones you are telling them they are hired for. My friend and I have an odd connection, we don't always show up on each other's neighbor bars when we are in the game, even after we are hired, so we thought it was just us.

Server WF37, W10, Chrome.

Need help timing quests/crops/trees/dinner? Google 'Farm Report Alarm', it rocks the game!
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Aug 02 2014, 06:15 AM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qivis View Post
It may be that the sewing mill makes the ties in such a way that you do "knot" always have them to sell. I am 30 short myself and have 20 in stock. And keep in mind that any you are making at the moment do not count until they are either done by your friends (via your factory help posts) or by the passage of time and placed into your storage afterwards. If you use "non-ingredients for me" as your sales category when selling things in the market, you may want to double check to make sure you are not selling them their too!
hi and thank you Qivis I think Taz put his finger on the problem in the next post xxx

Visit 's Farm

Old Aug 02 2014, 06:17 AM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
The silk ties are stocked in 2 service facilities, so if you have only 1 sewing mill you will not have enough ties to fully fill both of the services.
DOH thank you Taz I had missed that fact xx

Visit 's Farm

Old Aug 03 2014, 12:14 AM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by mehansen View Post
Am I the only one that can't catch up with the kaolin clay since this last release? I have added more open pit mines (now have 15) and stopped producing some things that have higher numbers in storage. I still cannot get ahead. Any suggestions other than add more? Am requesting the devs look at increasing production time soon.
Best thing to have one each of the mines in each farm.. I have 23 of them and sometimes I am short of one thing or the other...
Old Aug 03 2014, 12:27 AM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
For the farm grid if you hover over that with your mouse it will increase in size. If that is not big enough then click on the Show Names at the top of that and it is an even bigger pop up window.
What about the quest icon Taz, it is really annoying even when you are harvesting, if you get too close, you loose the tool and the screen and have to start all over again.. I forget its there and bam it gets me.. I still check with the tool icon...
Old Aug 03 2014, 12:31 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texas Belle View Post
What about the quest icon Taz, it is really annoying even when you are harvesting, if you get too close, you loose the tool and the screen and have to start all over again.. I forget its there and bam it gets me.. I still check with the tool icon...
What about it? What does that have to do with the answer I gave the other person about the farm selector?
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Aug 03 2014, 12:43 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texas Belle View Post
It has been put in the suggestions about having so that it can be turned off for the people that doesn't want the icon on the screen, I am one of the people that like the icon. So all we can do is wait and see if they put that suggestion in the game.

My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.
Old Aug 03 2014, 11:40 AM

Quote:
What about it? What does that have to do with the answer I gave the other person about the farm selector?
Proximity, probably. The quest icon is very near the farm selector and hovering in that area is risky, I guess. I don't mind the quest icon but maybe if they made it one you have to click on to activate, it would satisfy everyone. It stays where it is but doesn't intrude. <shrug>

Farming since May 19, 2009
Old Aug 03 2014, 11:49 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by anstar View Post
Proximity, probably. The quest icon is very near the farm selector and hovering in that area is risky, I guess. I don't mind the quest icon but maybe if they made it one you have to click on to activate, it would satisfy everyone. It stays where it is but doesn't intrude. <shrug>
The quest icon has to be clicked to be activated, or at least on mine, when you hover the cursor over it the only thing that pops up is a small pop up showing "? quests can be redeemed" and "? quests have expired" and when you move the cursor off of the icon that pop up vanishes.

My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.
Old Aug 03 2014, 01:19 PM

mine too, but I've seen people complain that it interferes with their jobs on other farms somehow. Oh! Maybe they are accidentally clicking on it. <Duh> Just ignore me.

Farming since May 19, 2009
Closed Thread