Old Aug 06 2010, 04:26 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susie2 View Post
Not sure if this is the right place, I have just been to my storage to collect some coins and noticed that my Fuel has only 4 on there when I know for a fact that yesterday there was over 40, I have been spending a lot of coins on the fuel so that it lasts for a few days and now it looks as if I have to start all over again, is there a glitch with this, I feel really disappointed about this, it means that I will not be able to seed all my farms.

Sorry about going on, I really feel that I have done all the work and got nothing for it, I would just like to know where the other 40 odd tanks of fuel have gone. Thank you
Was this fuel you made in your Factory or were they gifts?? you need to specify this and link your farm so the Mod's can better assist you . they are a really big help with the problems.. it is generally and easy fix. perhaps you stored the fuel and it will show up when you go to refuel? have you clicked to refuel yet.... if you don't click ok i will refuel you can come back to it and then try to find where your fuel is if you have it stored in a diff area of the game.. don't click ok yet if it is not there ok??

GOD Bless The USA

Level 600, Farmer since June 2,2009

Go placidly amid the noise and haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence.

╰⊰⊹✿Dεsidεяαtα✿⊹⊱╮

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?f...00000233351452

(link below not mine)
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Aug 06 2010, 05:35 AM

Level:
XP:

for any mod's out there ok. been having problems with my wheat and flour. could be just me ok. not so sure . need assistance on this ok.? please.. just had three of my farms harvested ok.. it was a total of 1059 fields. it only shows in my storage ok. 1 reg wheat. and only 952 large wheat in storage. two of us counted the fields a few times to get the correct amount. i had on farm #4 255 flour in the red windmill . nothing in storage when i sent this to storage ok it shows the 255 now had to refresh to get it in there.....going to put the harvested wheat into the red windmill now.. it shows only 475 in the wind mill
how is this right?? am i nuts..... from 1059 fields down to 953 and now i only get 475 flour from all that???

GOD Bless The USA

Go placidly amid the noise and haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence.

╰⊰⊹✿Dεsidεяαtα✿⊹⊱╮

(link below not mine)
Visit 's Farm

Last edited by SunnyD; Aug 06 2010 at 05:36 AM. Reason: correcing a word that was left out
Old Aug 06 2010, 06:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunnyD View Post
for any mod's out there ok. been having problems with my wheat and flour. could be just me ok. not so sure . need assistance on this ok.? please.. just had three of my farms harvested ok.. it was a total of 1059 fields. it only shows in my storage ok. 1 reg wheat. and only 952 large wheat in storage. two of us counted the fields a few times to get the correct amount. i had on farm #4 255 flour in the red windmill . nothing in storage when i sent this to storage ok it shows the 255 now had to refresh to get it in there.....going to put the harvested wheat into the red windmill now.. it shows only 475 in the wind mill
how is this right?? am i nuts..... from 1059 fields down to 953 and now i only get 475 flour from all that???
Hi Sunny, not sure what happened to the 106 missing wheat.. As far as 953 down to 475 that sound about right as you use 10 x wheat to make 5 x flour.
Old Aug 06 2010, 07:00 AM

Quote:

Please try to use the "Save" icon (upper right corner) OFTEN. As you are harvesting, use it maybe twice or three times, and especially as soon as you finish.

The work you are doing is being sent to a server which will remember only what it receives. And if you should jump to another farm or another activity while your avatar is "catching up" to your harvesting, you might lose some of the last of your work.

I had a similar experience.... coming up short on harvest for what I knew I had just harvested myself. Since using the "save" icon..... no problem.

Some times we just need to slow down a little bit, and realize this is a game and is not perfect.

Hope this might help you.
Old Aug 06 2010, 07:54 AM

Quote:
Was this fuel you made in your Factory or were they gifts?? you need to specify this and link your farm so the Mod's can better assist you . they are a really big help with the problems.. it is generally and easy fix. perhaps you stored the fuel and it will show up when you go to refuel? have you clicked to refuel yet.... if you don't click ok i will refuel you can come back to it and then try to find where your fuel is if you have it stored in a diff area of the game.. don't click ok yet if it is not there ok??
The fuel was made in my Factory I only use the gifts when I refuel I leave them in the gifts, I made sure there was plenty for the pump to do as it takes 6 hrs to get 4 I was really getting on quite well until this problem. I still have 5,738 left before I refuel. Could you let me know how I can link my farm for the mods to have a look please I have no idea what to do.

Thank you for getting back to me.
Old Aug 06 2010, 09:27 AM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony D View Post
Hi Sunny, not sure what happened to the 106 missing wheat.. As far as 953 down to 475 that sound about right as you use 10 x wheat to make 5 x flour.
Thanks Tony........I don't get the missing 106 either.... I was told that it was two fields of wheat per bag of flour.... where would i find out the correct amount Tony.. I most likely am wrong on that information..... LOL .........I am going to check to see how many i end up with in the end..... i did have the friend that harvested the wheat for me assist me to count the fields we had to do it three times to be sure we had the right amount. too two to get the same got the same on the third count also.....now i have the number of those fields wrote down so if i use the same fields again i know how many there are... I do use the save often so i am sure i didn't loose them that way.....as long as the save icon is working properly.... that is one of my things with this game i use that often......

GOD Bless The USA

╰⊰⊹✿Dεsidεяαtα✿⊹⊱╮

(link below not mine)
Visit 's Farm

Last edited by SunnyD; Aug 06 2010 at 09:30 AM. Reason: add information
Old Aug 06 2010, 09:32 AM

Default Second verse, same as the first!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TsunamiVince View Post
So there was today's "oast" post. Was there a chainsaw one yet?
Right you are. And to save us all a lot of time, here is the amended version of my litany from the other day:

Farmer 1:
Thanks for the new updates!
Frequent poster:
I want a chain saw.
Farmer 2:
Thanks for the new updates! When do we get Farm #6?
Farmer 3:
You know it is Oats, not Oast.
Moderator 1:
There is such a thing as an Oast house. Google it. Broaden your horizons.
Frequent poster:
I demand a chainsaw.
Farmer 4:
Where do I get Tuna?
Farmer 5:
You know, you misspelled Oats. I only care about myself so I have no time to read previous posts, but I wanted to point this out to you all.
Frequent poster:
Gimme a chainsaw, blast it all!!!! I demand it!
Mod:
Thank you. We know, and there is a thing called Oast house.
Farmer 6:
When do we get new levels? I need Farm Cash.
Mod 2:
No one knows
Farmer 7:
You know, it is Oats, not Oast.
Mod 3:
We don't know when new levels are coming out. There is an Oast house, Wiki it.
Frequent poster:
CHAINSAW!!!! CHAINSAW!! D----it!!! Wahhhhhhh!!!!
Farmer 8:
Where do you get the tuna?
Mod:
Seacoast, costs Farm cash.
Farmer 9:
I am poor and cannot afford farm cash. I have no time to complete the daily offers. I demand new levels. This is an injustice, and I am contacting the United Nations to complain!!!!
Farmer 10:
You tell 'em, Farmer 9. I am going straight to the Hague! Oh, and did the devs notice it is Oats and not Oast????
Frequent poster:
Where is the chainsaw!!!????
Mod:
Tuna is in the Sea coast, There is such a thing as an Oast house. Google it.
Farmer 11:
Thanks for the great update. Where are the new levels?
Mod:
We don't know when new levels are coming.
Farmer 12:
Where do we get tuna? Did you not know it is Oats and not Oast?
Mod:
(ever patient) You must buy the sea coast with Farm cash. Oast is a word, in English. look it up. Trust me.
Frequent poster:
CHAINSAW!!!!!
Farmer 13: When will we be able to make lemonade? And how about pumpkin bars? We could use cinnamon, pumpkin, flour eggs sugar --- and I bet if the Dairy plant made cream cheese we could frost them too!
Frequent poster: Still no chainsaw!
Mod: I have redirected Farmer 13 to the Suggestions area.
Farmer 14: I want farm cash! Life is unfair. I will sue. Oh, and you idiots should know it is oats, not oast.
Mod: Please see out previous comments, there is such a thing as an Oast House.
Frequent poster: I am holding the Mayor of Farmtown hostage and will only release him if you give me free Farm Cash and a chainsaw! You have been warned! I have him tied to the buzzsaw feed in my sawmill! The clock is ticking! MWAH HAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAH!!!

Farming away since June 14, 2009
Old Aug 06 2010, 09:34 AM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susie2 View Post
The fuel was made in my Factory I only use the gifts when I refuel I leave them in the gifts, I made sure there was plenty for the pump to do as it takes 6 hrs to get 4 I was really getting on quite well until this problem. I still have 5,738 left before I refuel. Could you let me know how I can link my farm for the mods to have a look please I have no idea what to do.

Thank you for getting back to me.
HI Susie here is the link to learn how to link your farm in the forum.....
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthr...66#post3244966

good luck!

GOD Bless The USA

╰⊰⊹✿Dεsidεяαtα✿⊹⊱╮

(link below not mine)
Visit 's Farm

Old Aug 06 2010, 09:48 AM

Level:
XP:

Anyone else stockpiling stuff like crazy with nothing to do?I got 100m(and growing) plus 170k fuel for use and over that worth of tanks in my storage.

Visit 's Farm

Old Aug 06 2010, 09:50 AM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by TsunamiVince View Post
So there was today's "oast" post. Was there a chainsaw one yet?
Forget the chain saw.

I want 5 lumber Jills instead.

Visit 's Farm

Closed Thread