Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Apr 29 2011, 02:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by c.abell@insightbb.com View Post
I don't understand the benefit of the Plow-Harvest Combine. Why would I want to buy it?
Are you insane! It is the best idea they ever came up with. I may not always want to plow the field I just harvested but it is sure nice to be able to both at same time when I do and man what a time saver. And the problem with when doing a multi-hire where you harvest and plow the field and you have wait on the avatar to finish harvesting so you can finish plowing is gone! You do them both at same time. This is GENIUS I tell you.
Old Apr 29 2011, 02:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by c.abell@insightbb.com View Post
I don't understand the benefit of the Plow-Harvest Combine. Why would I want to buy it?
Instead of harvesting then plowing the farm Combine tool does it both at the same time when you click on an area.
Old Apr 29 2011, 02:57 PM

I just collected 504 gallon of gas from my oil refinery and the refill station still stays 3020 so this needs to be fix.
Old Apr 29 2011, 03:06 PM

I believe I have a problem with the new Sports Equipment factory and the Sports Arena service facility.

In an effort to be succinct about the problem, please forgive the length of this post.

Bought both late Thursday night. Using facility manager, put both into production.

Friday morning. again using the facility manager (forklift), collected product from factory, but the service facility, while showing the stock I had loaded, had nothing for me to cash out. Found this to be curious as movie theater and supermarket had cash out products. I loaded more product into Sports Arena, including the equipment I had produced overnight at the Sports Equipment facility. Decided to monitor Sports Arena.

Friday afternoon, while on the farm (2) that contained the two facilities, I went directly into each and discovered that none of the new product I had loaded into the Sports Equipment factory was in production, that only the two products I had loaded Thursday night was there and completed. I started the production again. In the Sports Arena, I went to the Pending folder to Cash Out, only to be informed that there was no stock in production. I reloaded stock, went back to Pending page, and again was informed that there was no stock in production.

I am almost always on WF40 or WF70 while in FT.

Anything you can do to check out my problem would be appreciated.

Oh, and before you ask: machros, cache, and Flashplayer...cleared, cleared, and up-to-date.
Old Apr 29 2011, 03:18 PM

Ok, just went back to my farm, and neither facility has anything pending. What gives?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raul View Post
Hi There,

We just released a new version of the game with the following features and bug fixes:

1. Mother's Day items.

2. Product Adjustments:

- Tripled production in Cinnamon Factory
- Cheese production is now twice as fast, 2 hours instead of 4, this is like duplicating production if you have enough milk
- Salt received as gift now comes in batches of 200 instead of 100

3. Plower 5 x 5 (FC): If you already own the Plower 4 x 4, then you can buy this new plower to plow up to 25 fields at a time.

4. Friend Activity Panel: Right below the game screen there is a panel that shows you how your friends are helping you, like who: sent you regular/farm cash gifts, sent you ingredients, worked at your facilities, worked at your farm, sold you products, watered your flowers, etc.

5. Sell All Selected Products in Market: Each product in the market window will have a check box in the upper left corner (except when using the Non-Ingredients filter). Also, there is a 'Sell Selected' button below the filter selector (top-right) that will allow you to sell all selected (checked) products in one click.

The check box state is remembered from session to session so if you have a set of products that you always sell, you just need to check those products only once.

Once a product is selected it will show as selected on all the filters.

6. Harvest-Plow Combine 5 x 5 (FC): If you already own the Harvester 5 x 5 and the Plower 5 x 5, then you can buy this new Harvest-Plow Combine to harvest and plow 25 fields at once.

If You own this tool and someone hires you for multiple jobs including harvest and plow, you will be able to use this tool as well.

7. Harvest Storage Increased: This time the increase is really significant, to the point that you may not see the Storage Full message again.

8. Pool Bar (FC): Produce Cocktails. You can produce Peach Liqueur in the Distillery.

Apple Martini
Bloody Mary
Sex on the Beach
Mojito
Pina Colada
Bourbon Highball
Bellini
Sangria

9. Sports Accesories Factory (coins): Produce Sports Accesories. The Maple tree can now be chopped, then the logs used in the Sawmill to produce the Maple Lumber Pile. You need the Maple Lumber Pile to produce some sports accesories and, in the future, some fine musical instruments.

Foil
Volleyball Ball
Flat Bow and Arrows
Bowling Pin
Swimming Goggles
Ping Pong Racket
Shuttlecocks
Basket

10. Sports Arena (coins): This is a Service Facility that can be stocked with the products below:

Hotdog
French Fries
Cheese Burger
Orange Soda
Farmerade
Foil
Bowling Pins
Flat Bow and Arrows
Ping Pong Racket
Basket

11. Glass Factory, School-Office Supplies Factory and Dance Club: Coming Tomorrow

We are also considering when a Hire Multiple is used for the employee to tele-transport always, so you don't have to wait for the harvest progress bars to finish in order to start plowing.

On the next release we will make several improvements to the gifting system and provide the capability for specific products and crops leveling, each product and crop will have 5 or 10 different levels, based on the total amounts of products done or crops harvested. The level will be used in the future to grant you different benefits.

Enjoy!

Thanks

--Raul
Raul, you all have made FarmTown the most challenging game yet on facebook and I just want to say thank you for everything!!! Ya'll are awesome!!!

Default Harvest/Plow Combine

Hi,

I had previously purchased the 5x5 harvester. I just now purchased the 5x5 plower. I then went back to purchase the combine harvester/plower and it is showing as locked?. Is this tool only being unlocked tomorrow and if not, is anyone else having this problem?
Old Apr 29 2011, 03:20 PM

Raul, You all have made FarmTown the most challenging game yet in facebook and I just want to say thank you for everything!!!Ya'll are awesome!!! God Bless Ya'll !!!
Old Apr 29 2011, 03:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigmama1965 View Post
Hi,

I had previously purchased the 5x5 harvester. I just now purchased the 5x5 plower. I then went back to purchase the combine harvester/plower and it is showing as locked?. Is this tool only being unlocked tomorrow and if not, is anyone else having this problem?
Hi , both items need to be in storage, if they are reload load the game and you should be able to purchase it
Old Apr 29 2011, 03:24 PM
Account Not Linked

Yes... as I said I am happy - VERY happy with the new release. But, with all the alcohol, my favorite drink isn't there. Kahlua. We have coffee, vodka, sugar and vanilla. That equals Kahlua. We also make cream in the dairy. We could make the Kahlua in the distillery. We could make the Kahlua and cream in the Pool Bar. Maybe next release?? = )
Closed Thread