Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Aug 13 2013, 08:45 PM

When I try to purchase the expansion for farm 18 & 19 it tells me that I have all of the upgrades available.
Old Aug 13 2013, 08:49 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by louisjg View Post
When I try to purchase the expansion for farm 18 & 19 it tells me that I have all of the upgrades available.
Are you on those farms when you try to go to the realtor? Have you rearranged your farms using the Farm Selector Manager?
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Aug 14 2013, 12:01 AM
Senior Moderator

Post Release Updates - Aug 13th, 11:50 PM EST

- Blank screen issue in the global ingredient planner should now be fixed
- Sometimes there were some missing ingredients in the planner, this is now fixed
- The User Actions panel at the bottom of the game (friends helping you) sometimes became truncated after you published for work in your facilities, this should be fixed as well.

Thanks Raul.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Aug 14 2013, 12:08 AM

Thank you for the update, devs! The stone paths and bridges are awesome and will bring me hours of designing pleasure.
The universal crop planner is working well for me; it's very helpful to be able to see exactly what I need to fill my facilities.
The changes to the neighbors page will also be helpful. Would appreciate the ability to set the sort to the default of my choice rather than having to reset it everytime I visit the page or send a neighbor request. Also, when sending a neighbor REMINDER to a friend, I'm sent to an "empty" facebook message page. There is no preset FarmTown message or link.

Please, please, continue to add new era and culture-specific people to the store! The people you added are great ... for starters. I'll continue to hope for the harvest all animals in the next release (please, please, please?).

Keep up the very much appreciated work!

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...5488&farm_ix=7
Old Aug 15 2013, 02:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qivis View Post
Yeah. I do. The problem is not just that they are not visible even though they work in the Facility Manager. The problem is that the Store says they do not exist and has the turbos locked even though they work just fine.

https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...m_id=602895328
i have similar problem the store says i don't have armored car i buy pup on farm hit play them move it to storage hit play but nothing shows in the store i bought 3 and still nothing store doesn't tell any one or thing i have 3 armed cars did all checks...please let me know.... 8*)
Old Aug 15 2013, 02:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by servocrow View Post
Yes, *START ALL* in Facility Manager not working for me either. I can load individually.

Nice update as always, thanks.
the start allis not working for all and i own all new red tools.. thanks for the great up dates...8*)
Old Aug 15 2013, 09:42 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandra.l.huffman View Post
the start allis not working for all and i own all new red tools.. thanks for the great up dates...8*)
There are still at least 2 more Turbo (red) tools that have not been released yet, so it will not work for everything yet. Maybe next release.
Old Aug 15 2013, 11:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jean's Farm View Post
Great new release, Raul!!! Thank you!!!

I do have one slight problem......I can't get my messages to load in the game. It opens but just sits there saying loading.......
My husband has been having this problem for weeks.
Old Aug 17 2013, 04:59 AM

Default Gifted upgrade?

Wasn't sure where to post this so thought I would start here. Below is a pic of a gift I find in my gifts box. It appeared once before. I didn't click on it and then refreshed and it was gone again. Do you have any explanations for what this is please?

Old Aug 17 2013, 10:23 AM

Great as always

Farming since April 26 2009
Closed Thread