Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Mar 14 2012, 11:46 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

the new paths are great, in anticipation i had started working on one of my farms already nice to be able to re do an entire farm or even just part with all the new stuff so i don't get bored with game.....

GOD Bless The USA

Level 600, Farmer since June 2,2009

Go placidly amid the noise and haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence.

╰⊰⊹✿Dεsidεяαtα✿⊹⊱╮

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?f...00000233351452

(link below not mine)
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Mar 15 2012, 12:10 AM

new paths, sprinkler -- everything is wonderful ~~~ except same old problem ~~~~ why won't the ground stay on the bottom!!??? i know it is possible as some other programs do that -- why do the paths, ground covers etc wrap up and cove things that SHOULD sit on top of them???? like building, trees. lakes . . . ???
i would love for my paths to STAY on the ground please???
Old Mar 15 2012, 12:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dojewo View Post
I was really hoping we would get a tool for a "Start all Facilities or referclients" Not complaining I know Raul and the Devs are constantely making this game great but it's kind of on my wish list! Thanks guys
I soo agree with this....please people~! We have this stuff to decorate with but the paths are a pain cus they dont stay on the bottom where they are suppose to stay.
Old Mar 15 2012, 03:23 AM

Post Release Updates - Mar 14, 6:20PM EST

- 17 New Paths and Patches
- Green Mobile Sprinkler to extend crops gone to waste time
- When you open the Store the scroll position is remembered like before

Thank-you - love the new paths- not sure what I can use the dirt canal for but the wild flowers are lovely. Love the new sprinkler - worth the money IMOH - now I can grow the shorter crops on my quest farm overnight.

***** Farm Town Addict since October 2009 *****
Old Mar 15 2012, 03:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grami Mary View Post
new paths, sprinkler -- everything is wonderful ~~~ except same old problem ~~~~ why won't the ground stay on the bottom!!??? i know it is possible as some other programs do that -- why do the paths, ground covers etc wrap up and cove things that SHOULD sit on top of them???? like building, trees. lakes . . . ???
i would love for my paths to STAY on the ground please???
Yes I HATE this too - put a car down on a road and half of its covered over!!

***** Farm Town Addict since October 2009 *****
Old Mar 15 2012, 05:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoreneC View Post
Love the new paths.

Just need to wait for some crops to mature so I can delete fields and start decorating!

Thanks!
well..... they are "interesting". I am really not sure who would find a reason to use the Red Petals path....

Now the older blue cobblestone path was 750 coin each

The new color brick path is 3,200 coin each.....

I guess that just reflects the inflation factor, and how easy it is be accumulate billions of coins.

Old Mar 15 2012, 06:49 AM

Just took time to look at the new paths, etc to decorate with and I must say they look very nice. I'm going to take a couple days to decide "how" to decorate using probably the pebble paths. I now have the green sprinkler, but it would have been wonderful if crop growth could have been cut a little more with this sprinkler besides adding harvest time at the other end. Guess you could say I'm impatient! LOL LOL Overall another great job Devs!!!
Old Mar 15 2012, 07:04 AM
Account Not Linked

Default Canal Paths

I love farm town and have been playing for a while now. I buy what I want and can afford and do not have to rely on neighbors to send me things or complete quests like a lot of other games out there.
My only gripe about the new release is having to get to level 265 before I can buy the new canal paths!
Thanks to all the devs, keep up the good work.
Old Mar 15 2012, 07:35 AM

Thank you so much for fixing the scroll bar on the seeders. I have just redone my quest farm this morning and i am sure my blood pressure is back at normal levels!
Old Mar 15 2012, 07:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chizzy View Post
I love farm town and have been playing for a while now. I buy what I want and can afford and do not have to rely on neighbors to send me things or complete quests like a lot of other games out there.
My only gripe about the new release is having to get to level 265 before I can buy the new canal paths!
Thanks to all the devs, keep up the good work.
Well, don't be too disappointed. It seems like the contrast between the water and the canal is almost nill..... not real distinctive, so I don't know how popular they might be.
Closed Thread