Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jun 01 2012, 10:31 PM

I've tried everything I can think of, but when I reorient or move the bodies of water, they go back to being hidden or rotated the wrong way when I go back into the farm. The caches have been cleared, I've reloaded. Guess rebooting is next.
Old Jun 01 2012, 10:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nala View Post
I have a saying "Gotta Love Betta" and I think this is a hoot. I know I know I spent a half an hour moving sea coasts only to refresh and have them hanging out in green space again!!! But really look at the Humour in this ... it is a hoot... I know Raul and Co. will fix this they always do in the mean time we get to laugh at the strangest things we have ever seen since we began playing!!! I for one am enjoying the imagines while they last....

Thanks Raul and Co. for the upgrade and all you do for us..

Nala
I agree.... I love this game, started playing when I was out on medical leave... that was over two years ago... still going... So I guess I will leave my seacoasts out in limbo for another day and see what happens, they look so funny to me! The developers do a great job, and will fix all these issues... hang tight everyone...
Old Jun 01 2012, 10:39 PM

Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by HelenJS22 View Post
Have you tried putting them back into place yourself? I was able to reposition mine and then fish in them with no problem.
I tried that they won't go in everything will have to be moved again........... tis not right
Old Jun 01 2012, 10:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NJones277 View Post
I've tried everything I can think of, but when I reorient or move the bodies of water, they go back to being hidden or rotated the wrong way when I go back into the farm. The caches have been cleared, I've reloaded. Guess rebooting is next.
Not sure what the differences in what we are doing but, mine stayed put, even went out of the game and came back, still stayed put. Rotated the sea coast and placed in it's place, but used the glove to move my lakes from off the farm back in place. Had a small lake that was under some flowers, moved it in place and it stayed put.
Old Jun 01 2012, 10:46 PM

I shifted mine back ok and they have stayed put. No major tsunami's here. The missing cost was buried under some decorations on another part of the farm. Found and replaced. Mean while it is hilarious looking at the pics people are posting lol.
Old Jun 01 2012, 10:49 PM
Account Not Linked

Horray!! All my seacoasts and lakes are back where they belong! Thanks ever so much...
Old Jun 01 2012, 10:50 PM

Hi, Raul has just updated the Release thread saying they have released a fix for the problem
Old Jun 01 2012, 10:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs Borgies View Post
Debbie, what do you mean by highlighting exactly? Do you mean the highlighted fertilized crops? If so, you can switch that off in the wrench section at the top right of your game. There are no new features with highlighting that I am aware of other than the fix with the new flowers.
Each time you move your combine to harvest a spot or plow, it says what the crop is every time or that it is a plowed field if you're seeding. It didn't do that before that I ever noticed.
Old Jun 01 2012, 10:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony D View Post
Hi, Raul has just updated the Release thread saying they have released a fix for the problem
I reloaded, and emptied my cache, they are back, where they belong... see, good things come to those who wait, or something like that, thanks Raul...
Old Jun 01 2012, 10:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyacinth Bucket View Post
Debbie, your wrench/spanner might need changing, it's probably reverted back to the default with the new update, click on it and untick the little box next to 'highlight fertilised crops/trees'.
It's not the fertilizing highlight but an annoying display of what the crop is each time you harvest a spot.
Closed Thread