Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Sep 01 2010, 11:52 AM
Account Not Linked

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simera View Post
Thanks for another Upgrade of this wonderful game.

I'm afraid to look now . . . erhhh, did you add some "water-all-flower-with-one-click"-item???

I'd love to plant more of the new flowers, as well. But as my farm no.1 takes "forever" to water the flowers, I will wait until the "water-all"-facility is effective.

Well, now I'll run over to check if it's there. . .*crossing fingers*

You do a great job with this game, and it's so very social too!
I meet my best friend and my daughter there every day in there, and we small-talk about things we'd never sms or phone each-other for.

Cannot wait for farm no. 6!!

Thanks again.

Regards Simera

and while they are at it, they should do harvest seed plow and fish whole farm with 1 click too.......
Old Sep 01 2010, 11:59 AM

Default new update 09/01

Raul, I can;t wait to get everything running! These are wonderful and Debbie, thanks so much for the new flowers. I am now more excited than I was before and am ready to go! Bravo!!!!!
Old Sep 01 2010, 12:05 PM

Thankyou so much Raul, great update looking forward to trying out all the new goodies heheheh

How to manually link your Farm to the forum

Contact Support

Old Sep 01 2010, 12:16 PM

OMG !! Thank you !! I am off to check out the new things, and am OVERJOYED at a Farm #6 on the way !!!
Old Sep 01 2010, 12:21 PM
Account Not Linked

thanks Raul for the updates
Old Sep 01 2010, 12:25 PM

Woohoo...Thanks,...Bought all the new Facilities...Cant wait to get them all going.....
Old Sep 01 2010, 12:26 PM

Thank you very much for another awesome update. Kudos to all of the developers and others that make this such an enjoyable game. I will wait impatiently for that farm #6. LOL
Old Sep 01 2010, 12:29 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

OH BOY!!!! More levels & farm 6!!!!!

I'm pacing the floor till it happens........

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Sep 01 2010, 12:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big K View Post
Once again, the devs have really been doing some fabulous stuff! I was collecting my production, saw that my fruit cocktail was in a different spot and my brain screamed "UPDATE" and I scampered over to the forum to see what's new. Beautiful new flowers - thanks Debbie! But please add lots of them to the flower shop. The new facilities are awesome, but I think you need to take some of the items we already have and add them to the facilities we already have (ie apricot jam in the preserve factory or dried figs, or granola) - on that note, I have an extensive list (with the ingredients they need) and will be adding it on the suggestions page very soon!

Adding my pleas for a 6th (and 7th, maybe 8th) farm - love the new facilities, but I'm maxed out on space and can't buy any more until I have more space. And I actually spend money to buy FC, so please add more farms, so I can pay you what you so richly deserve!!!!!
** I agree with the additional farms .... LOVE the update, but have no more room! I am so so happy about the 6th one coming, can't wait! I too buy Farm Cash, and will continue to do so !! I do not mind one bit paying for something I so thoroughly enjoy, and contributing to the updates and upgrades of this game. You all DO deserve it !! Thank you again !!
Old Sep 01 2010, 12:32 PM

Angry Log Truck with Chainsaw

Log Truck with Chainsaw,, to me this is a total waste! they should have added an option to have them HARVESTED BY FARMERS IN THE MARKET,, i bet they dont sell to many of these,, i wont but it thats for sure,, pasta???
omg now we need loads more of wheat, i mean we needed loads of wheat before! why add another factory which uses the same crop,

A soup factory would have been way better, look at all the seeds we could have used, even seeds that are not used now for anything,, i am disappointed in this update for sure,, the worst to date!
Closed Thread