Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jul 02 2010, 08:45 AM

All great improvements in last update, I even used black soil for my 4th farm, very fertilizing Now devs said something about new facilities and it's all excitement, hope they come soon.
How about a little fish boat, I would be very pleased, maybe net for rivers and ponds and a boat for lakes and coasts, that would be great
Old Jul 02 2010, 08:59 AM

2 questions: where do we get Bamboo? and where is the axe tool? I can't see it. Otherwise, ty for everything it only gets better, you guys do an excellent job. Thanks
Old Jul 02 2010, 09:05 AM

So, when you get the gift of the cinnamon tree, and move it from your gift box onto your farm, it arrives as a stump, already cut down? Man, that's just weird. And why was I charged 280 coins to move two trees?
Old Jul 02 2010, 09:09 AM

your tree will return full so you can cut it down, sometimes it takes a bit for it to show or just a refresh
Old Jul 02 2010, 09:10 AM

Bamboo trees can be bought in the tree area of the store. The ax is in the same area as the watering can and bulldozer
Old Jul 02 2010, 09:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SleepyHallow View Post
anyone else keep checking the store to see what is there?? i swear i am going to wear out that button lol lol
I've been checking often as well. It's like I suddenly have nothing to do around the house....lol
Old Jul 02 2010, 09:15 AM

Thanks for the lastest additions!
Old Jul 02 2010, 09:15 AM

I love all your new updates. Thank you, raul.

I have a question......
I chose an all brown cover for my farm. I have a center "green" which I would like to make green again. Is there a way to just make a part of the farm a different color or composition?
Old Jul 02 2010, 09:25 AM

Thanks to the devs for the updates and improvements we received yesterday. I especially love the less clicking to fill my facilities as I have muscle and nerve problems in my hands and arm which gets very painful from all that clicking. I look forward to the new levels and facilities being released today and wait with excitement to see what they will be. But I for one need a 5th farm or we need our farm sizes increased as we are most certainly running out of room for all these trees, facilities and new crops. How about a 30X30 size for our present farms? LOL
Old Jul 02 2010, 09:27 AM
Account Not Linked

Default buying seeds

hi - i would like it if the seeds that we want to plant were listed by the times of their harvest. Like put all the 4hrs together the 8 hrs, 12 hrs. etc. that way it would save a lot of scolling up and down to look for a seed we want
Closed Thread