Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old May 09 2010, 06:28 PM

please instead of new updates and factories can we have level up dates i',m $1 point away form the oil thinky, its all very good but please dont let us pay to play

Last edited by mandyp46; May 09 2010 at 06:36 PM.
Old May 09 2010, 06:33 PM

oh sorry why have tom's,mushrooms and onions gone off the gift page?????
Old May 09 2010, 06:36 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joy G. View Post
Rebelgurl....No I did not delete them...I cannot buy new ones and put in their place...will not work. All my picket fences around the farm are missing, but not the regular white ones and also two donkey by the barn, which I did not delete....when you try to put a new one down....the space will not take it.....thanks, anyway.
don't know if someone already answered you Joy...... get off of farm town..... empty your cache or internet temp files ...... reboot your pc and come back to Farm town they will be there....... if you notice they won't load on anyone Else's farm either.....that happens from time to time.......this will fix it

GOD Bless The USA

Level 600, Farmer since June 2,2009

Go placidly amid the noise and haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence.

╰⊰⊹✿Dεsidεяαtα✿⊹⊱╮

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?f...00000233351452

(link below not mine)
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old May 09 2010, 06:48 PM

Thanks for the new facilities even though I can't get all of them yet. I would love to have a 4th and 5th farm or increase our farm size to 30x30. In the meantime, I am planting under my forest of fruit trees to have the crops that I need for my facilities. Sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't. So anyone who needs more crop land, try hiding your trees, plow and plant under them. If it doesn't work the first time, keep trying because I had the same problem at first. I'm a Level 80 player with 2 separate accts. that I play Farm Town with. Level 80 on both with over 60Million coins on each acct.
Old May 09 2010, 06:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mandyp46 View Post
please instead of new updates and factories can we have level up dates i',m $1 point away form the oil thinky, its all very good but please dont let us pay to play
go to the earn coins tab add the app of the day. all your doing is adding a facebook app and recieveing $2 for it easy and free
Old May 09 2010, 06:58 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:
Default Re Design Style of Facilities

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charo View Post
I do have to agree that the design of the facilities is not what I would have hoped for. This isn't Disney. While I don't expect complete realism, there is a stark contrast between the houses and manors and some of the facilities. One set looks like a good approximation of a real world building, the other set looks like a cartoon or coloring book scenery. The pizza factory and bakery are good, but the design of the newer buildings is increasingly garish, especially that snack factory.
I appreciate knowing that others agree about the new designs. Yes, the snack factory And that olive oil processing plant!! Just silly looking. I finished (for now) the design on my 2nd farm and would like to have added one or two of the new facilities, but after seeing them, decided not to. For now, pending some better designs, I'm finished with acquiring facilities. . . . Even the ones at Farmville, which I'm really not active in, look better.
Old May 09 2010, 07:05 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raul View Post
Hey there,

We just released a new version with the following features/changes:

1. The Watermill (coins) is now a facility that produces Corn Flour for snacks and other future products

2. The Oil Factory (12 FC) produces Olive Oil for different snacks

3. The Snack Factory (coins) produces:

-Potato Chips
-Plantain Chips
-Nachos
-Veggie Snack Pack (carrots, broccoli, celery and grape tomatoes)
-Peanuts in the shell
-Walnuts

4. The Confectionery Factory (32 FC) produces:

- Chocolate Box
- Chocolate Bar
- Chocolate Strawberries
- Chocolate with Caramel
- Candy Apple
- Candycane Jar
- Hard Candy Jar

5. You can now catch some walleyes and northern pike on the frozen lake for those who still have it, and it's available again on the store

6. You can now ask relatives and friends on special ocasions (like mother's day ;-) to buy you farm cash items as gifts from the store using the new 'Send' button, you will receive them on your gift box directly, currently they have to be your neighbours to do it

7. The '?' icon is now also shown on the market place, to make it easier for you to determine if sell the proucts or use them to make other products

8. The realtor bug showing the 'Seeds' window for some users should be fixed now

Enjoy.

Thanks

--Raul
Thanks for the information! Really appreciate it!
Old May 09 2010, 07:27 PM

Wow. Just -- wow! Thanks!

Farming away since June 14, 2009
Old May 09 2010, 07:44 PM

No one is forced to spend their money for farm dollars. I too said I wouldn't, but I enjoy the game, so I allow myself x amount to spend. I don't drink, smoke, gamble, go out- other than church and this is my fun. I do hope they take the game up past 80. I was there when they upgraded to 80. Also wish there were more houses to purchase.
Old May 09 2010, 08:16 PM

Can we move the animals now????
If this can't happen, just a simple note telling us would suffice.
Wow, so much new stuff, and all while I was doing my Mother's Day duties to my wonderful mom whom I would gladly give up FT for any day! (Sorry, but I love my mom and treasure her)
Farm #1 is the main estate with a bistro and a tennis court.
Farm #2 is busy at work with all the airplanes and helicopters helping out
Farm #3 is where we have crops and facilities. The helpers live here.
Farm #4 is Farmville! Yes, the REAL Farmville, not that "other" game.
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?farm_id=1571199267
Closed Thread