Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Apr 27 2010, 09:25 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Push View Post
Okay,,,there is now a semi for transporting goods...my question is what goods and where do we transport them to and for what purpose??

Ham and Pepperoni for the facilities and possibly other stuff in the future.
Old Apr 27 2010, 09:30 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Okay,,,there is now a semi for transporting goods...my question is what goods and where do we transport them to and for what purpose??
So far the only goods that can be transported is ham and pepperoni, but that will be added to latter with other meats. "Transported from where" well that is the question isn't it. The tuck never moves or leaves your farm it really is just a way to order meat and then you wait for an hour for a batch to arrive at your farm. I kinda of look at it this way. There are players (myself included) who would like to have a slaughter house to process the meat in, but other that do not like that idea at all. The truck lets us order the meat from the slaughter house and have it delivered to our farms with out having to kill any animals ourselves. Kinda of giving both sides of the fence what they want.

Visit Dolphin's Cove

My name is not Jason. Please call me JAS, if you like.
Old Apr 27 2010, 10:12 PM

Talking Semi Usage and Purpose

Quote:
The Semi is for ordering Pepperoni and Ham for the Pizza facility. You order by clicking on the truck and it will cost you coins for each batch you order. It also uses fuel for transporting each batch to your farm. Delivery of each batch is in 1 hr. You simply click on what's in transit and store the items from there to your storage unit to use in your Pizza facility. Pretty simple to use and very handy to not have to ask your neighbors for pepperoni and ham. I really like using mine.
Old Apr 27 2010, 10:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by daybarb View Post
Granny King...guess you are one of those who always blame FT developers before knowing what really happened.

Right on this forum, it was posted that the error was caused by FaceBook and FT developers had nothing to do with it. If you had my experience all your neighbors are back!

Seems to me a lot of folks still need pacifiers, only a child would place blame before getting the facts! I believe you owe the developers an apology

Come visit my farms!
dayBarb...I believe that was the first post I have ever made, so no I am not among those who always blame FT developers before knowing what really happened.
I believed, considering how the FaceBook problem affected the huge number of players of this game, it was safe to assume the Devs would be doing something from their side to prevent that kind of FaceBook issue from ever affecting the game again.
And, later we were told they are indeed working on some codes to do just that. I was simply suggesting that a little clearer communication would help those who were impatiently waiting for what we were told was coming--my adult disabled daughter, for whom this game is one of her windows to the world, being among them.
Frankly, I find your comment about pacifers and the suggestion that I am a baby quite rude. I was only asking for clearer communication--not laying blame. That appears to be your role.
Old Apr 27 2010, 10:56 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
You buy ham and pepperoni to make pizza with. Then the truck delivers it. You pay coins for the product, then fuel for the truck to deliver it. They are done at the same time.
Old Apr 27 2010, 11:07 PM

Default please let us grind our coffee beans!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lulu836 View Post
I have a slew of coffee beans but no ground coffee at the moment and you cannot make coffee icecream without ground coffee.
Please make accommodation for us to be able to grind our coffee beans! Why have it, if we can't use it!

Kudos for a GREAT game, and for listening to and implementing so many our suggestions.

thank you!

Farming in the beautiful Great Smoky Mtns of N.C.,
FT member since May 6, 2009
Piccolo Pete
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...2041&farm_ix=0
Old Apr 28 2010, 12:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by smcint View Post
In the "Juice Factory" we can produce Cranberry Juice but here lies the problem... have you ever seen a 'cranberry tree'? No, cranberries are grown on the ground hence we should have cranberry seeds available not cranberry trees. Help us out guys.........
Thanks,
Puzzled in the Pacific NW
I am at level 80 and I can't find Cranberry trees or seeds. Does anybody have any suggestions?
Old Apr 28 2010, 12:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmdilday View Post
I am at level 80 and I can't find Cranberry trees or seeds. Does anybody have any suggestions?
The cranberry trees are for sale in the store in the tree section.
Old Apr 28 2010, 12:35 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmdilday View Post
Cranberry trees are in the store under the tree section.

Visit Dolphin's Cove

My name is not Jason. Please call me JAS, if you like.
Old Apr 28 2010, 03:44 AM

Thank you!
Closed Thread